Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuffpack Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    ExxCee wrote: »
    WolfNate wrote: »
    What time tomorrow can we buy it...?

Most likely 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.

So 6pm GMT, 7pm CET for us European players! Just in time for after work simming...

I'm glad its 6pm. At least I can get a few hours in tomorrow night. I hate when expansions arrive at 11pm or something and I only get one hour of gameplay before bed :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    ExxCee wrote: »
    WolfNate wrote: »
    What time tomorrow can we buy it...?

Most likely 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.

So 6pm GMT, 7pm CET for us European players! Just in time for after work simming...

I'm glad its 6pm. At least I can get a few hours in tomorrow night. I hate when expansions arrive at 11pm or something and I only get one hour of gameplay before bed :lol:

Same... although I remember with Sims 1 I used to wake myself up at 4.30am so I could play before school. The addiction did not get any better.

I'm now 30 and I still do this sometimes :D

Origin ID: ExxCee
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    I can't wait! I'm gonna download some pretty gothic-haunted style lots from the gallery to get in the mood! :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    is anyone else having trouble playing there sims game because the pack is almost here
    I'm not playing til tomorrow. I was doing a few haunted builds but need to add some of the new stuff so I might as well wait and finish those before I play again.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    my mum fixed my laptop today and the power supply is on its way as well, which means I'll finally be able to patch my game.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    is anyone else having trouble playing there sims game because the pack is almost here

I’ve been keeping myself occupied with haunted builds (which I’ve been doing since 2016) .
    I do realize these need to be edited again after the pack is released.

I’m also preparing a couple of my dear sims for some scares....

Can’t wait. I feel sorry for them already. 😈
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    dsef wrote: »
    my mum fixed my laptop today and the power supply is on its way as well, which means I'll finally be able to patch my game.

thats wonderful
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    *Runs in with toaster cozy on head, table doily draped over shoulders and giant holiday snow globe in hand. Sits on pillow in front of coffee table and lights incense. Gazes into snow globe dramatically and waves hands around.*

I see ghosts in our near fuuutuuuure! Soooooon the restless dead will come and aaaaalllll will be revealed! Riiiiiise my spirits! Riiiiiiiiiiise!!!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I’m still conflicted on if I want this pack or not.

why ? @AquaGamer1212

I don’t really play with occult’s that much, but from the videos I’ve been watching it looks kind of cool; especially the new career.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I’m still conflicted on if I want this pack or not.

why ? @AquaGamer1212

I don’t really play with occult’s that much, but from the videos I’ve been watching it looks kind of cool; especially the new career.

When in doubt, wait for a sale. I don't usually consider SPs too much of a dent in the wallet since they are $10, but on the off chance you hate it $5 sounds a lot better.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,581 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Yay, Cat's countdown thread! :)<3

Why, oh why do we have to wait two weeks?! I can't!!

Two weeks isn't so bad. We used to have months in between announcement of a pack and the actual release date. Besides, the time has flown by and suddenly, here we are with one day to go. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    23 hrs and 21 minutes to go! (I’m kind of excited, can you tell?)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    1 more day! :D
  • Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Isn't it like in 10 hours?
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Isn't it like in 10 hours?

20 hours and 42 min :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    *Runs in with toaster cozy on head, table doily draped over shoulders and giant holiday snow globe in hand. Sits on pillow in front of coffee table and lights incense. Gazes into snow globe dramatically and waves hands around.*

I see ghosts in our near fuuutuuuure! Soooooon the restless dead will come and aaaaalllll will be revealed! Riiiiiise my spirits! Riiiiiiiiiiise!!!

I only have one thing to say to this... why wear a rectangular toaster cozy on a round head when a teapot cozy would be so much better?
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    I'm so hyped time is going by pretty fast although that might be because I've been downloading cc to add to the haunted atmosphere lol I've been using Illogical Sims Decorative Floating Furniture the ones from The Casters Alley buildings
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Warning - contains spoilers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9lYTfwUR7s
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member

usually I do but this time I got the perfect distraction: Torturing the Goths...I am currently in the process of killing Mortimer with Rabid Rodent Fever (I never did that death before), Cassandra has become a "real" Goth and a pain in her moms 🐸🐸🐸🐸, it's fun >:)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    thanks for another great count down thread catloverplayer I hope we get another one soon
  • Options
    and for my last song for the countdown thread Harry Belafonte - Jump in the Line
    because I first heard on beetlejuice and will forever associate it with happily married people and ghostly possession
    https://youtu.be/reNWJMZtvU0
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I think I might build the Carson Mansion for my sims now thats a cool looking house to haunt
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    and for my last song for the countdown thread Harry Belafonte - Jump in the Line
    because I first heard on beetlejuice and will forever associate it with happily married people and ghostly possession
    https://youtu.be/reNWJMZtvU0
    I'm a fan of Rock and Roll. I grew up listening Kiss, AC/DC, The Scorpions, Def Leppard, Ratt, Poison, Ozzy Osbourne, Motley Crew, and all them. Plus Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Beetles, Wings, Bad Company, Lynyrd Skynyrd. But I also loved Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte. That song as such a rocken reggae vibe to it. I wish that Jump in the Line was in Sims 4 already. We could play Jump in the Line on a haunted lot, and have a Beetlejuice theme going on in the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top