September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Plot a Course to The Sims™ 4 Star Wars™: Journey to Batuu Game Pack

191011121315...Next

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,381 Member
    I get they have rights to Disney and Star Wars but we asked for cars we asked for more activities for kids and teens not freaking knitting and Star Wars
    I asked for something new, never been done in sims. :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 3,938 Member
    Well, at least i save money. I was holding out for the latest Game Pack to be able to order a Bundle, but since Star Wars is a "I rather eat my foot than buy" option and Knitting was literally a "Just there to fill up a bundle" for me I did only buy Eco living, thereby saving 30 euros.

Oh and I did install Sims 3. Turns out I had all but the last four packs, so I'll get the three I am interested in soon (University, Seasons, the Tropical one. Into the Future has never interested me in the slightest).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 17,596 Member
    Well, at least i save money. I was holding out for the latest Game Pack to be able to order a Bundle, but since Star Wars is a "I rather eat my foot than buy" option and Knitting was literally a "Just there to fill up a bundle" for me I did only buy Eco living, thereby saving 30 euros.

Oh and I did install Sims 3. Turns out I had all but the last four packs, so I'll get the three I am interested in soon (University, Seasons, the Tropical one. Into the Future has never interested me in the slightest).

@Beardedgeek always a good thing to save money!

And we have an awesome Sims 3 forum. I'm sure they'll be very welcoming. 😊
    If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,337 Member

Same here and am on The Sims 3 too. Enjoy it! Those three are all solid packs.
  • LadyAmberlyLadyAmberly Posts: 7 New Member
    Well, heck, I might end up returning to 3 as well. I was surprised... actually shocked when news of a SW pack was coming to Sims... but willing to give it a chance. Then I saw the trailer... downer but still willing to give it a chance. Now that I've seen the game play and items offered... I am stunned. I have been buying the sims since the first one came out. I haven't missed a single pack. Some were iffy but at least the "stuff" was usable. This is the first one I'm not at all interested in. Nothing... nadda... :::sigh:::
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 210 Member
    edited September 17
    Well here is a shocking surprise, EA's development team have lied once again, i.e. they clearly stated that all the star wars cas stuff would stay on the star wars world, what a load of bs :# , to start with my sim return home to her none star wars home lot and she was wearing here star wars outfit, then I go in to the neighbourhood manager section and what do I find 21 star wars sims, in my none star wars neighbourhood so much for them not turning up a EA?

I had some Star Wars aliens move into my neighborhoods after I'd been to Batuu in one game, so I just deleted them from the game. I'm pretty sure the culprit is all of my mods.

I suspect there's some setting in MCCC or some other mod that's overriding the setting in the game options to not fill empty houses. And I've got a mod that restricts walkby sims to people from the neighborhood, but it can't lock down many of the venues. Between that and some other mods I've got to either change Batuu gameplay (like allowing occult powers) or do other stuff, I suspect I've broken the game in such a way that it'll occasionally add a Batuu character to the tray and draw from them when it decides to fill a house.

I can't really get upset with the Sims team for not writing their code to take all of the tons of mods I've got, some of which only came out in response to JTB, into account.