June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!
June 26 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!

What is your favorite pack with celebrities?

Hello,

I am intrested in your opinion about packs with celebrities and fame theme. Honestly I have never get TS3 Showtime, but I guess (in relation to all TS1, TS2 and TS4 packs) that TS Superstar is one of the best The Sims expansions ever. Perfect music, style, possibilities, objects and interaction. I am really missing that feeling in TS4 Get Famous.

Nostalgic reminder :) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83uj-dQ3NSo

What is your favorite pack with celebrities? 9 votes

The Sims Superstar
55%
cauatosimgirl1010Alwe1507KathykinsSthenastia 5 votes
The Sims 3 Showtime
11%
Marduc_Plays 1 vote
The Sims 4 Get Famous
22%
telmarinaEnkiSchmidt 2 votes
Other question
11%
SimAlexandria 1 vote

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 3,331 Member
    Other question
    I love Sims 4 fame system, but the celebrities can be annoying haha!
    I prefer Sims 4 in most, but not all, aspects of the game, so it'd probably be that one..
    BUT... I really can't say for sure. I don't have the Showtime pack in my Sims 3 game, and it's been so long since I've bothered with the Superstar pack in Sims 2 I barely remember it. I just don't play fame packs much, not my play style, so I'm going to go with other as I don't feel I can judge the older ones.
  • telmarinatelmarina Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited June 29
    The Sims 4 Get Famous
    It's one of my least favourite expansion but i think the fame system on GF is well done cause you can get famous in many ways: knowing the right people, being good on a skill or a career, streaming their own lifes... and it interacts very well with the other packs.

I love sims 3 but i hated it's fame system. It was much more incomplete and I had to disable it cause every day my sims received very expensive furniture. Every day.

ETA that Im refering to sim's 3 celebrity system that came with Late Night.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 346 Member
    The Sims 3 Showtime
    Showtime was great, the fame system of late night not so much.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,123 Member
    The Sims Superstar
    TS3 fame system was atrocious! All the rumours and stuff like "accused of woohoo'ing with an occult"...of course my sim was doing that, its her husband, and they're both fairies! And every pleb ending up as 1-star celebs....It was a horrible system.

I do love the TS4 system, but hate that all fans act like 12 year old girls at a boyband concert. No offence to 12 year old girls, I used to be one. I really don't want to see Bjorn Bjergsen or Marcus Flex act that way. Teens, fine...everyone else, not so much.

Superstar was awesome. My favourite loading music is from that pack. It was so catchy!
    S & M Builders - Revived
    TS1 stuff
    Gallery: Kathykins