Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To EA Play 2020 (Cancelled)

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2020

I already imagine a launcher like TS3 which recommend to play with only 3 packs at a time :D

I'm not sure what happened, but recently Origin reinstalled my game because I tried to install Reshade to see what effects I can add to it but messed it up somehow. Even though the launcher suggested that I play with 3 packs at a time, I loaded all of them, both EPs and SPs since I've been reading that some other people have been able to play it with all of them loaded.

....and the game actually plays well! The only thing that made it lag was a mod but once I took that I out, my game ran well again.

And this is on Origin with patch 1.69, not 1.67!

So not sure what happened but now I can play it with all the EPs, SPs, Sims 3 Store content, CCs and mods. *Shrug* I'm genuinely bewildered but really happy about it too! :)

PS: I DID move my game to an SSD as well. Maybe that has helped too!

I've always played with all packs and the store and had basically no issues. That statement is also for all players and remember that some play with lower bit systems, nongaming computers, or mods that interfered. My vanilla game plays great.

But, I also agree we need a more stable game in the future.
    Post edited by davina1221 on