Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To EA Play 2020 (Cancelled)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
So their going to be announcing something Sims 4 related at EA Play again this year so I'm doing an official countdown thread. If you can believe it EA Play starts Next Week Thursday.

9 Days Left!!!!!

I'm expecting an announcement on Gamepack 9,a possible release date on Nifty Knitting,possibley some news on a big item coming in a future update and maybe just maybe the name of the Winter Expansion Pack.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    So their going to be announcing something Sims 4 related at EA Play again this year

When did they say they’re going to announce something The Sims related at EA Play?
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    So their going to be announcing something Sims 4 related at EA Play again this year

When did they say they’re going to announce something The Sims related at EA Play?

I heard that from somewhere I cant remember the source.
    8 Days!!!!!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    8 days not to long I hope they talk about free update the gp and the new stuff pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Fingers crossed for an announcement! I just wanna know what the next GP will be about!
    Fingers crossed for an announcement! I just wanna know what the next GP will be about!

Me too
  • lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    I'm hoping for game based updates for consoles...i hoping for direct control and a screen more friendly reader...this would be what I been waiting years for...😒😒😒😒😒
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I thought EA Play was supposed to be on the 11th... Did they push it back? 😔
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

yes it will be on the 18th
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Very curious about the GP theme <3 Hoping it's something I'd love.....

Also, super wanting them to announce TS5...
    edited June 2020
    DeKay wrote: »

Yep it got delayed till the 18th.

7 Days!!!!!

1 Week!!!!!
    I hope we get lots of news
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    well just read on twitter at eaplay no sims product annoncement but will see
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    well just read on twitter at eaplay no sims product annoncement but will see

Whhhhaaaat soooo no GP announcing or anything?!
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Not really a surprise. They never said they were going to announced something The Sims related at EA Play.

qidpmcvgek8y.png
    Welp no reason to watch it then.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The next pack will be either [insert word here] Living or Eco [insert word here].
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Yay, no need to wait another week then. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm actually ok with that. I have yet to explore a lot with the new eco lifestyle pack.
    I ve cancelled the countdown.
    I ve cancelled the countdown.

don't see why they couldn't have....RoM and IL were announced at EA Play last year...
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    They said "new products," but do patches count as products? Or are they also counting stuff you don't have to pay for? Because this would be a good time to reveal that they're patching in dragons or cars.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I still think since Lindsay will be speaking that she'll reveal something free coming to the sims. Why else would she even be speaking if there wasn't anything at all going to be revealed? I do think it'll be something not so big but also big enough to announce.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    I still think since Lindsay will be speaking that she'll reveal something free coming to the sims. Why else would she even be speaking if there wasn't anything at all going to be revealed? I do think it'll be something not so big but also big enough to announce.

A free summer update with more pool items would excite me.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited June 2020
    Gordy wrote: »
    They said "new products," but do patches count as products? Or are they also counting stuff you don't have to pay for? Because this would be a good time to reveal that they're patching in dragons or cars.
    99% sure they don’t count patches. Oh also, it could be possible they’ll show a trailer for the knitting pack or nah? I mean technically it’s not a new product, we knew it exists 😂😂