Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited June 2020
    Max Villareal aged up to a young adult as responsible, good-mannered and lacking emotional control. Each one of his younger siblings (he has 3 of those) was going through a different phase and his toddlers kept making messes, so it was a right madhouse . Also, Lilith keeps hooking up with Orange, they were almost caught by one of her grown-up stepchildren who had came over for a chat.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited June 2020
    Both parents were heading back to work, so Flora cooked some meals ahead of time. They both got promotions that day, too!

Zl88sQU.png

Meanwhile Tyson had to repair the wind turbine for the second time. I'd be annoyed if he didn't have the nerd brain aspiration & needed to get his handiness skill up.

QgkzpWC.png

And their cat was strutting around the neighborhood looking rather proud of herself about something.

4NHrzVy.png?1

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    Today I had a club gathering for family members at one of the member's house. They watched tv and one of the dogs that live there had a though bubble that he hated the TV. :D
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Johnny had a whim...
    PDB44rX.png

(She said Yes!)

He also got promoted to Opening Act.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2020
    I guess we stumbled into an angry neighbourhood.
    jeegFLu.png
    I am so not a fan of these stupid N.A.P's.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Psst! What are N.A.P.s, I don't have Eco living. Neighborhood Action Plans? Was that it?
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    A few more shots from the episode with Morgyn yesterday. Later, I could confirm that he is also still bartending at The Caboose which is the hangout of Duane's bro-themed club. They're friends as it as.

X7ew5Aq.jpg
    Duane complimented on Morgyn's new outfit...I don't think he was being 100% serious though. Morgyn was pleased, however, and didn't inferniate him. *whacks Duane*

DO1KFrP.jpg
    - Sorry, man. You're totally the best.

LaahGKr.jpg
    *Purr*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Took Matthias and Brianna out on a date in San Myshuno. Things were going great...
    907qieu.png
    ...until Matthias' uncle Marcus showed up and crashed their date :D
    qqe0L33.png
    I've never had another household member appear autonomously before on another lot! Not sure why he decided to turn up, but I thought 'what the heck' and decided to have the rest of the family join in.
    9BfAQCV.png
    Poor Matthias. Will he ever be able to have a date in peace?
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Triplets!!!

The McAllisters have it tough now as the stray cat they adopted gave birth unexpectedly to triplets! I let the game name them. The two boys, Asparagus and Catastrophy are identical.

XPjgOBL.png
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    It's wintertime at Château sur Windenburg!
    GY2pRKl.png

The day before Winterfest Elias and Kim had a candlelit winter wedding in their garden ❄️
    IFiyuQG.png
    I can't believe everyone sat down, I was elated haha.

They decided to have a chilled out Winterfest. The day started with a grand breakfast, then a snowball fight, and songs by the fire in the evening 🎅
    pPqazpW.pngCACOkzh.pngsUKtieh.png

Then the newlyweds finally went on their honeymoon to Selvadorada ☀️
    eUCIqh9.png

Always remember your sunscreen guys!
    lbsFCn2.png

.. Or else you'll end up like Elias. THAT looks painful. Luckily they could laugh about it.
    roVJrJw.png

They had such a great time. I'm so happy Elias finally met the love of his life.
    3LKe9Ex.png

They arrived home just in time for Didrik's birthday! .. You might notice a little babybump as well - this family is about to grow ❤️
    63EFEny.png

Didrik went for a birthday jog with his absolute best friend, Spots (whom he got for his last birthday). Later they'll celebrate and bring the whole extended family together!
    UjMrFFC.png
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Max had an eventful day: he got accepted into university, defeated Vladislaus Straud and got engaged with his girlfriend.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited June 2020
    Dude from the trailer traveled all the way to Windenburg just to borrow my sim's recycler.

AXt74FL.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    First, Johnny and Carmen got married (in the Oasis Springs park).

np6mhCx.png

2L06sPo.png

Then (Sims are suckers for punishment)
    mN5SOQ2.png
    Sharing the Big News! :D

Finally, a quiet Christmas
    vZAwbMH.png

eVUbrUI.png

V2WBGkD.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My sim enjoying her luxury life off the grid. LOL the patio stuff came in handy building this kitchen ;)

UHDnZUm.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited June 2020
    Duane is learning magic.

ng2zrpL.jpg
    The graceful art of broom riding.

GlZuXZl.jpg
    - This looks like a fun place!

n8Vw5W3.jpg
    - Look at the funny book, Watcher!
    *facepalm*

Rf7b9ti.jpg
    Sulani is never far away even if just in the shape of an astral projection of a mermaid.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Luken and Ciana aged Upton teenagers in my last play, as did all their childhood friends. Luken developed a crush on Ciana's childhood crush, but Ciana and Christian are still very much interested in each other, so he's crushing on his twin sister's soon to be girlfriend. He only grew up with one friend, where Ciana grew up with about 5.

Abby and Baby finally! got pregnant and gave birth to a little boy named Bengee. I don't think he's a redhead. Baby retired as a line cook shortly after. Bengee should age up next gameplay.

Yoga the servo is still hanging around. My calendar had a birthday on it for him, so I'm interested to see how that works out.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    @illustratedhappiness I love your pictures, such perfect shots. Was it a lot of work to take them or did they just happen naturally? You really got the eye for sim photography.

This is from yesterday when I was playing Salim Benali with his fiancee Lyyli Ryppy and their three kids. Salim was reading a bedtime story to the twin girls, but unfortunately he has uncontrollable hissing. The whole family is afraid of him (friendship bars going red) for that reason though Lyyli still loves him.
    xanZ1Gf.png

Getting some time together without the kids. Salim trying to act as a normal sim in a restaurant.
    2RCjRNg.png

Afterwards they went to the beach stargazing. They would like to get married, but Lyyli is hesitant because Salim is a vampire. She's jealous and doesn't want thim to have anyone else after she passes away.
    Cewfkox.png

Salim won a book award for his book Glowing Girl 4 which is about Lyyli. The whole family was there to watch the ceremony.
    Qvj3Ob8.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited June 2020
    My sim aged up. She is a teenager now. My 5 year old daughter gave her a makeover. I think my daughter takes after me. We have a similar taste for sims' make up :D I am actually kind of liking it as I stare at it longer :D
    12-6-2020-11-22-29.png
    12-6-2020-11-22-39.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Kailani graduated university and immediately went into the acting career. Her first day on set was so exciting!
    d3eTjc2.png
    Though she might have gotten a little carried away on camera...
    JWsNYau.png
    She immediately earned her first celebrity star and is on her way to landing bigger and better roles!
    8A9fdZY.png
    Meanwhile Matthias and Brianna got married!
    QKVpVC2.png
    I've finally accepted that it's time for them to split from the main household to continue the legacy, so they and Kailani moved into Evergreen harbour where I had a go at recreating one of the houses from the EL trailer... I don't think I did too bad!
    JC3sU90.png
    Knowing my luck Maxis will upload the original onto the gallery after I spent so long trying to get it right! :D
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member

musteni wrote: »
    @illustratedhappiness I love your pictures, such perfect shots. Was it a lot of work to take them or did they just happen naturally? You really got the eye for sim photography.

Thank you, that made my day! :blush:
    To answer your question - It does take a bit of work, but it is a big part of what I love to do while playing. So therefore it does not feel like work! But it all happens "naturally" while playing and they are actual snippets of my sims lives. Quotation marks though because my playstyle revolves around creating aesthetically pleasing scenery and situations, which might not be that natural at all. I do get a lot of help from great graphics as well.

Also, for the 11 photos I posted of that session (which is a bit many I know :sweat_smile:) I had about 200 to select from haha. So it takes a lot of tries! You can imagine how many pictures I have in total - I love looking back on them.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Submitted without commentary.

DF2ZaQm.png
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

DF2ZaQm.png

Ooooh.

So, ah...how did you bump her off? lolol
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Note to self:
    Drinking Bizarre fruit juice made at the fizzy machine is not a good idea ;)

md9zJgK.png
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited June 2020
    Catzilla wrote: »
    OEII1001 wrote: »

DF2ZaQm.png

Ooooh.

So, ah...how did you bump her off? lolol

I locked her in the room where she had stolen the decorative urn, had one of the vampires mist form in and used the good ol' Burst of Anger. Then her heart exploded.
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Note to self:
    Drinking Bizarre fruit juice made at the fizzy machine is not a good idea ;)

md9zJgK.png

Oh that's amazing that you can make fizzy drink from bizarre fruit. I hadn't even considered that. Definitely serving that at the next party.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    This is my new Sim Randy Mauser. He started an army career and went to gym. He wasn't into training at first... :D
    PJeKFRI.png
    S0qGXys.png

Marcus Flex helped him to train and he started to get the hang of it.
    bLpj7QB.png

He has a pitbull called Tank.
    wFOV4JC.png
    t0WtoRk.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top