Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @Admiral8Q Seems to be very hard to do for me, as well. When Luken was alive his cat Wendy would disappear from his lot often. It never said she was running away, she'd just leave the lot. One day..... the day he died, she gave birth to 2 adorable kittens before it happened. First time I had that happen.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Minx wrote: »
    @Admiral8Q Seems to be very hard to do for me, as well. When Luken was alive his cat Wendy would disappear from his lot often. It never said she was running away, she'd just leave the lot. One day..... the day he died, she gave birth to 2 adorable kittens before it happened. First time I had that happen.

@Minx this happens a lot with female cats with the free spirit trait. Hence the reason one of my households went from one cat to five!
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    There is so much I don't know about pets because I don't play with them often. Maybe I'll have to do a focused character on pets.

Bess and Ciana have aged into adults. They have sent Remington to stay with Ciana's dad and Gemma to stay with Abby for a little. So, they are child free and running around living free!

I randomly rolled lot traits and one was gremlins. I've decided I will change it when Ciana gets handiness level 10.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    He's a vampire called Grant Catastrophe. He's erratic, squeamish and clumsy.
    RHRdemW.png

Caleb came to visit and trained Grant.
    usUpqop.png
    lNcDDgB.png

Grant's dark form is very creepy. He lost a vampire spar to Caleb.
    i8gKufB.png

But he managed to win Vlad.
    njbBH3o.png
    Apparently Sofia Bjergsen isn't afraid of vampires.

Grant had a meal called Nancy Landgraab. She tasted like plastic and chemicals. Grant needed to meditate afterwards to get rid of the bad aftertaste.
    Kg1JnTE.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020
    As I just bought Spa Day, I decided to send my sim to the spa for the first time for a nice relaxing experience! That was the most unrelaxing experience ever. My sim turned up to the spa and it was a blizzard, and the spas entrance was on the other side of the lot so they had to go all the way round from their spawning point to get in.
    On the way into the spa one of my sims died, and then everyone else went outside to cry and mourn him and then they just kept dieing as they kept going outside to mourn in the middle of a blizzard! (Not to mention my sim was already depressed as I cancelled Christmas for this.) It was such a nightmare that I had to turn blizzards off in the settings so they didn't keep dropping like flies and I could finally enjoy my yoga session without my sim running off to witness death every two seconds. She managed to get a nice private session with the yoga instructor atleast!
    Post edited by Onverser on
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Created walkable catwalks in my abandoned factory build :) really happy with how this is turning out!

NUPDxLP.png
    BNep9HE.png
    YNhcDmW.png
    B0B33kk.png

I also randomly created a Forensic Scientist sim in CAS! I saw this jumpsuit swatch the other day and instantly thought of a SOCO suit ahah
    ng7fpdD.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I wasn't going to share anything cause I have a bad habit with long stories but I've gotten better so I'll stop by and leave awesomes and random nonsense from my nonsense.
    RcdmIrr.png
    sOpYq67.png
    zCdhtbz.png
    I don't know if it's cause it's on short but it seems like the youngest and of course Bella took it the hardest when Morty passed he only got to meet one of his grandchildren and she still has some time to go it's a bit sad they were happy in this save. I can give them a longer life if my uglacy gen 2 produces promising results....yep.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @Kimmer , LMAO, first thing after I saw your pics was my reaction "What in earth is Sofia doing there?" :D :P
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Kimmer , LMAO, first thing after I saw your pics was my reaction "What in earth is Sofia doing there?" :D :P
    I have no idea why she was there. She's still a teen and it was about 2-3 AM. Maybe she wants to be a vampire. Maybe she could become Grant's bride when she ages up. ;)
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Olive Tinker aged up to a teen and she is such a cutie.
    YIPeXpY.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    My Drifter challenge is on hold until there's a fix for the gardening bug and other problems with the June 3rd patch & EL pack. But, I did buy EL and have been playing with a tester Sim in a new save. I made sure to disable NPC voting and cheated to choose NAPs/Community Center in his neighborhood. This Sim will never travel to other neighborhoods.

Judd started out Rags to Riches style Off-the-Grid. My plan was to try building/furnishing his home with only dumpster finds, fabricating, making candles and woodworking items. I made up a few rules for my Sim to follow.
    1. Any burnt items found in the dumpster must be recycled. If he obtains the smog vacuum as a career reward, he can use it. He's not doing any careers yet though except freelance to fulfill the Maker aspiration.
    2. Anything found repairable or in good condition from the dumpster available to make on the fabricator or woodworking table, must be sold after first placing them on the lot, with the exception of upgrade parts. May also be recycled.
    3. No restrictions with build mode items, including walls, floors, windows, doors, etc.
    4. Buy mode items can be bought only if they can't be found in a dumpster, made with the fabricator, candle making station or woodworking table.
    5. All dishes, trash piles, etc., basically anything that can be thrown away, must be recycled with the exception of throwing them in an empty dumpster to generate a dive.
    6. No careers/aspirations or other means of making simoleans allowed from the start except for those that came with the Eco Lifestyle pack. Once he has a fully functional off-the-grid, furnished home, other careers/aspirations, money making endeavors are allowed.
    7. No mooching off his neighbors.
    8. May use a yard sale table to sell crafted objects.

Judd's actually doing quite well! He started with a 14 day season the first day of Summer. It's the last day of Fall now. He only needs a stove, dresser and a mirror and he'll have all the basic items to fully furnish his house. Except maybe a TV, but that's not really necessary. I'd love to find TS1 version. There's no landscaping yet. However, he has six soybean plants and some grass tiles out front. Also, two ground solar panels, one ground windmill and a dew collector in the backyard, but I wouldn't call those landscaping. :D

Judd won't have a family, he's just a tester Sim. I'll be playing this as fully intended with another Sim I made once everything has been fixed. It's been a ton of fun though figuring everything out! I absolutely love it, except for the bugs/glitches. *shrugs*

Happy Simming! <3
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Paka'a managed to set himself on fire using the charcoal grill despite having maxed his cooking skill. Duane, his spouse, extinguished him right away without me telling him to. Atta boy <3

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Now after this I'll wait for a new page if I see anything worth sharing.
    hMlLc75.png
    Teamwork she's making a cake for two of their daughters and he's preparing their grand breakfast since I need to one of my heiresses out of the house and moving on to gen 3. Also I cheated foodies unite then got rid of it and it appears a few select sims are still stuck on white cake so if you turn off npc voting to avoid unwanted issues don't cheat that one it might stick.
    AvT3Dlm.png
    The girl next to Knox is his actual daughter while the rest are his step kids but only the eldest of those three really knows her father so he treats them all like his own still Maranda wants to be with someone else she got a whim to marry Lacy's father Johnny Zest which amuses me.
    dI9lJNT.png
    Now after she moved I saw the festival popped up which was perfect and she hit it off with that man...ignore her parents being creepy proudly watching. 'Can you believe our little girl is all grown up?' 'No! My baby...'....yep
    1JlIsAB.png
    Now I haven't played with this premade family so I didn't realize she was romancing the head of the Harris family he's of course much older than her and this young lady is his granddaughter, his son Jeb is in the kitchen there I took off his bag he's cute. So.....yeah, he's really easy to steal from his wife but they are expecting a boy and he's happy being with her and doesn't in fact know his granddaughter..

Okay that's it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited June 2020
    Some family gameplay today. I worked up the courage to try one of my pre-Eco Lifestyle saves.

When I opened the game this was the first thing I saw... she's obviously very stressed. :D
    2tIlQB5.png
    Her name is Nola. She's my Strangerville Hero. She's married with Thomas and they have a son, Theo. Nola and Thomas are both in the army career. The dog is called Dapper, he hasn't disappeared yet.

Theo is learning to eat salad. :smiley:
    pX4o0A6.png

Thomas came home from work...
    RDeofv9.png
    4A6Pa1o.png
  • OceanbornAngel13OceanbornAngel13 Posts: 104 Member
    Seriously, I logged onto my game today and saw a politically charged notification. I can't play it now because it 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off because people are blindly supporting a cult they know very little about.
    You know, I don't just play The Sims 4. ^_^
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    There's definitely a lot going on in real life right now and emotions are keyed up because of it. It can be difficult to find spaces that aren't talking about everything going on or that do not flare up into heated arguments. The players posting in this particular thread have been very good about being friendly, inclusive, relaxed and keeping it game-related. Come in, take a deep breath and read through the posts, it may help get you back into the gaming mood.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    So had taken my sims out to have a date since night on the town was here and that meant freeee foood. Being there for awhile and wondering where a table went (wast sure a it swiped it or not) the camera swung over to a child at the table. Thought i hit something by accident as she looked fine and was eating bread roll that was ordered. Realized it was Olive Tinker. First time seeing her up close and thought she was cute, but...
    lMmxFmz.png?1
    4hvsPYU.png?1
    0yTlrj3.png?1
    L4bT6oM.png

IDEK what happened??? D: There's no pufferfish on this menu since it was a italian restaurant but she just went and keeled over oh and where were her parents you ask? Found them in a bathroom making out :neutral:

My sim tried to seduce grim into bringing her back, but you know how Grim is. He was not interested and laughed. So rude.
    lEIRFiG.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Grim was laughing at your Sim - or was the game maybe laughing at you :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    The bees did not approve of the NAP inspector's inspection...

LbHds0z.png

...which we failed, so we bribed her instead B)

9q7DfxC.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Grim was laughing at your Sim - or was the game maybe laughing at you :D
    Laugh and the world laughs with you.

The game is always laughing at me. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited June 2020
    Decided to finally give my catwalks the love and support they deserve

1VYKRtD.png
    Belinda Gregory aged up to young adult and rolled the Art Lover trait, which is very appropriate as she already has the creative trait.

Next stop, university, maybe..?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I'm sorry to say that most of my gaming time was spent on decorating the Hawkins Complex. Yes, I did play the Hawkins family for a bit. To that end Sarah Marlin Hawkins (the Mom) is currently suffering from Sweaty Shivers. The two boys, Joseph, Jr. and Benjamin are keeping up with their school work. Mary, the current baby of the family is excelling at just about everything. Sarah Jane has fallen hopelessly in love with John Sevier, their neighbor's eldest son, and he seems to have some deep feelings for her, too. I have to scratch my head, however, and wonder just why he asked her next younger sister, Rebecca to the prom? :open_mouth: She has not accepted, out of a fierce loyalty to her older sister. (I love mods.) Joseph, Sr. is busy being the Gentleman farmer that he was. But, I have to say, for the very first time I experienced the phenomenon that others are complaining about! Out in the greenhouse/field the crops were all grown to perfection and loaded with fruit, and vegetables. The mushrooms were plentiful. The fruit-bearing trees ready for harvest. Did I have Sarah Jane harvest? (Oh, how I wish.) No, she deemed it time to water all. As she watered, I watched in horror as the plants, each in their turn, became mounds again. AaaaaaaHhhhhhh!

jogI0yI.jpg

Oh, and during yesterday's game play when I switched households in this ancestral rotation save, Sarah Jane found the need to remain outdoors in the rain. Really? Really, Sarah?

RTH1XxA.jpg

Happy to report, she's okay. Which is good because should she have so foolishly remained out-of-doors during such a thunderstorm prior to marriage — well, suffice it to say I wouldn't be here.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited June 2020
    Chewbacca, Ben Solo, Rey, Data, and their astronaut friends had a dance party at Chewbacca's apartment.

50045634488_8b698705ea_c.jpg

@Kimmer I love that your Sim is erratic, squeamish, and clumsy. I hardly ever use the squeamish trait, but now I want to make a Sim with this combination of traits.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Adam & Kallie Gregory played High Chair Okey Cokey with toddler son Marcus.

You put the toddler in
    You take the toddler out
    In, out, in, out....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top