Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Er.. I wanted to turn off Thorne Bailey's fame shine only to find out that he is not famous anymore, and a normal introduction worked. Huh..

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited June 2020
    I finally got to see pets swimming! My main family has a pool, but the dog is afraid of swimming. My other families with pets haven’t had pools. But finally the right combination came about, and I got to see how adorable it was! All three went swimming at the same time. Plus, one looks like a hippo, one looks like a fox, and one looks like a koala bear, so the cuteness was intensified. 💚
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    The dad's face! :D:D
    xadntq9.png

LVgutWH.png?1
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Randy's morning started with grilled cheese.
    kyHRbJu.png
    ui9sdVk.png

Later he trained his dog, Tank, to sit.
    aajFaoE.png
    7bRWKD2.png

In the evening he went to a bar. It was a bear night.
    UKUgIxT.png
    3jFY6jk.png
    lFbgxyu.png
    Marcus Flex is his best friend.

The next day Tank disappeared. It's a bug in the game. He will appear back if Randy calls him by the whistle, but he will only stay for few seconds until he disappears again. His greyed out avatar says that he's at the Landgraab residence. He lives there now. :/
    So... basically Landgraabs stole Randy's dog. Randy already has a plan, he's going to get rid of the whole family. >:)
    I'm sure it doesn't help with the bug, but it helps me dealing with the frustration of my Sim losing his dog.

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    After weeks of collecting and crafting parts, Kayla had everything she needed to build her first servo.

0CJUyly.png

7URiBOP.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Tyson tried to examine Judith Ward, but kept dropping the sample swabs. Never mind, it was the end of the work day & his last day of work for a while. The winter holidays have arrived & then it'll be time to rotate. So he just kind of left a global superstar hanging. Celebrities don't get special treatment in my world.

mJ07fyv.png

E7EnBjz.png

Time for birthdays! Today was Nancy's, I'll be getting to the boys over the next day or two.

Cxci7jf.png

"I'm the big sister now, I get to lord it over all of you little maggots!" Yeah, you get about 24 hours of that missy, then all bets are off.

G8QruIB.png

The girls all hanging out together.

3WRJf7u.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    Some things happened in my game today:

nUw6Du6.jpg

8sQZh7a.jpg

Y2AP4IX.jpg

• CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Some of the facial expressions you guys are catching are great!

Loving the game snippets!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2020
    I love this family...
    9EWlMQ5.png
    hIDKvz9.png
    2GiEX2Z.png
    That is all I can be bothered to say about them. :D
    Oh, the lady who is missing the lower half of her face :#

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited June 2020
    Would you believe this woman...

6b44d89137b66e6a995394a05900ee1e23c48dfd.png
    ...and this woman...

b30d87d61da03f7212ce351e0a4fec898f3cecb3.png
    ...are the same person?
    Post edited by KayeStar on
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Me: Is the chili good?
    Children: Y-yeah... :#
    wC41fec.png
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited June 2020
    In one of my saves, Vlad had given up his plans for a world controlled by vampires ever since he fell in love with a human woman. By falling in love with a human, he began to understand and empathize with humans a bit more, and saw them as more than mere cattle. For her sake, he stopped drinking plasma from humans and continued to do so long after her death. He even got to convincing other vampires to drink from plasma fruit rather than humans, and thanks to his status as Grand Master Vampire there had been a growing movement of vampires that did not prey on humans.

One vampire did not like that.

WP9nIWD.png

Hecate believed that Vlad's prolonged stay amongst humans made him weak and his willingness to abandon the plans of an absolute vampire conquest was nothing short of betrayal to their race. They were vampires. Vampires feasted on humans. Humans feared vampires. It was the way of nature. "The lion does not suddenly decide to feast on grass as if he were a zebra.", Hecate would say. " A lion is greater than a zebra, and it will always be prey to him."

The fact that the Grand Master Vampire, The Plasma Father To All was telling other vampires to deny what is natural? This could not, WOULD NOT stand. Hecate knew what had to be done. No Grand Master Vampire can say such blasphemy and be allowed to live. So, she challenged him for his title.

C0MQJqr.png

And won.

yO3YR1e.png

According to tradition, a vampire challenging the Grand Master Vampire must win in order to receive the coveted title. If the Grand Master loses, all his/her powers immediately transfers to the victor and become a weak human. Vlad was no longer the Grand Master.

KtxN2fh.png
    DHr13ek.png

So here is Hecate. Relishing her victory over the traitorous, now human Vlad. She is now Grand Master. The Plasma Mother To All. Dreams of an absolute vampire rule seem more likely than not now that Vlad was a weak and pathetic human. Before long, she will see to it that vampires no longer see humans as "equals" and humans will willingly offer their necks to their superiors. It was really too bad that Vlad will never see such a beautiful world. But...

VIWeU5B.png

..oh well.
    M4DS9UT.png
    5ohI7DF.png
    1YPZRgu.png
    OMTz82c.png
    0C7st4I.png

"A lion is not a weak zebra Vlad,"
    naXuZqi.png?1

"but should he choose to be weak..."

63g77tE.png

"Then he shall be treated as one."
    kpukKt8.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Today Kailani Weatherby landed in Selvadorada eager to dive headfirst into the jungle and discover whatever awaits her deep in the wilderness.
    XD4Y8MG.png
    Matthias doesn't seem too happy to have been dragged along with her. Exploration is not his idea of the perfect holiday.
    au94Pj0.png
    In fact he's thoroughly freaked out by the necessity of the 'poison awareness' noticeboard.
    7pXwOUL.png
    Kailani's straight into it!
    O7TPJ61.png
    hRR9qPq.png
    flGg4pS.png
    Excavation time!
    vHIdDtt.png
    Uh-oh... Bees!
    AzZ3dGW.png
    Kailani's more hardened to these sorts of situations. Tarantulas are just an annoyance.
    5XUpdsw.png
    Behold the Omiscan temple!
    rKLm3xg.png
    "Keep calm, sis, I got this."
    mmcLqdq.png
    Fact: Matthias does not got this.
    igluJLx.png
    Cue epic tomb-raiding montage!
    HXnm4Ry.png
    y9qkygQ.png
    Wxy8r6d.png
    It took them all night, but they finally completed the ancient temple and made their way back home. Kailani can't help but pause to take in the view one last time. What else might be out there?
    6B1yWj7.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Today at the same time, aliens abducted both of my... aliens.

Haha, they're in for a surprise.
    4gMe3vq.png

Wha? My own species?
    qV43KMI.png
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    My current WIP

I :heart: TRASH!!!

bngHEM8.png
    t1CrytC.png
    zoYjF5f.png
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @GracieO312 Nice building!

I finally caved and purchased eco lifestyle. I love a good rags to riches and the new features are perfect for it. Ciana and Luken aged up to young adults, and moved out on their own. Ciana to a studio like home where she will earn her living gaming. And Luken in true rag to riches style (minus buying the supplies for his cat, Wendy.) moved to a lot and all his money was taken. However, dumpster diving has proved lucrative for him. He got one of the university computers worth 12500.

I'm going to see how much of a house we can make just from the dumpster, though.

With these two moving out that leaves Abby, a soon to be elder, Baby, already an elder, Bengee, their toddler, and Yoga, the servo. At this rate Bengee might get raised by Yoga. My elders seem to find their way to death before old age... emotional deaths.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited June 2020
    Keepin' It In The Family

The Veleta household autonomously decided to become a rock band. With Fernando jamming on the guitar, son Bruno tickling the ivories and Nibbler on vocals.

0WY1lUh.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    The Weatherbys welcomed little Tess into the family, who I quickly aged up into a toddler. She's so adorable!
    MU3CNpK.png
    WwsBYwo.png
    Since their home wasn't ideal or big enough for toddlers and since Kailani's making so much money with her acting gigs I moved them all into a celebrity home in Del Sol Valley.
    FviZhAn.png
    I don't think they'll stay there for long. I'd like to move Matthias and his young family into a lot I've done up in Sulani, but Kailani will probably stay here. I'm still undecided as to whether to give her children or not.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2020
    The Tinker family decided to adopt a little boy. His name is Mason and he is a bit of a wild child.
    F5SmvTb.png
    He loves being talked to and has settled in with his new family fast.
    wYazxQO.png
    Olive was super happy to have a new little brother to play with. She lets him share her new doll house.
    u8dstip.png
    I've almost finished my Seventh Heaven build from Final Fantasy VII!

hJ236xQ.png
    WgVqF1G.png
    ydCVZLA.png
    htU83VZ.png

I added a "Seven Eleven" too :lol:

GzyctEr.png
    6HgfYtd.png
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @GracieO312 I am loving your builds. I haven't played ffvii, but I do own it.

I got tied up with Luken and his rag to riches and turned off aging. Sadly, I forgot to turn it back on when I switched to Ciana. No buggy, but I was expecting Bengee and Abby to have aged already.

Luken's been making good progress, but we still are missing items- like a toilet, refrigerator... walls. We have money, but I haven't decided what will be the requirements for me to build the house. He has been dumpster diving to no end. He found a forbidden plant fruit and I was like.. why not. Then became so disappointed when it turned out to not be permanent, so I downloaded a mod to fix that. He will be turned back to a plant sim when i go back to his house. He broke up with Ava.

Ciana maxed out her video gaming skill. She only makes money by tournament and odd jobs. She wins frequently enough for her to have done a house renovation/expansion. Christian married someone else, so they broke up and we got the marriage phone call. Ciana married Bess, but we didn't have her move in - solo living for us. She's doing a modified rags to riches, because I gave her the tiniest of shacks to start out with.

I haven't been back to Abby and her crew. They are so rich and far in skills and jobs that it is boring. I'll have to come up with a good story for Bengee to bring the household back from the brink of boredom.
  • VortexWarhorseVortexWarhorse Posts: 49 Member
    So, odd story, hope this okay place for it.

I got a phone call from Cletus Harris saying he was thinking of trying for a baby, I had three options to reply with and naturally I went for go for it.

(((Now I’ve never seen this before, but since I just got Eco Living, I thought okay new feature?) and I don’t use CC) And I can assure you no cheat has been typed to make this situation)

Anyway so I went by the Harris household to check Faye, no change, so thought okay must have just been a for fun pop up question of a phone call. Now Cletus has turned up at my house and well... he’s pregnant. I had to do a double take. But, yeah, definitely pregnant.

Very unexpected turn of events, curious to see what happens next. Will watch him closely.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    My sim's quaduplets aged up and started school. Gotta enjoy those few peaceful days before the new baby is born.
    edited June 2020
    Playing around with another build idea. I saw these concrete deco objects in the Eco Lifestyle trailer and instantly my mind went to the gutter... literally :lol:

jWcdQ37.png

SEWER BUILD!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top