Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2020
    Some how the fighting N.A.P got voted for and now I have Tina Tinker working to repeal it.
    lbq5vkA.png
    It's proving to be more effort than I can be bothered with. :D

Mean while back at home little Mason and Yasemin take care of the plants together.
    8MAcePY.png
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Sharonia I'm currently waiting for voting to repeal the free love N.A.P. I was flabbergasted when a sim randomly starting kissing Ciana's neck.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    My Seventh Heaven build is now up on the Gallery for anyone interested. Origin ID is in my signature :)
    Mason Tinker had his first grub dog. :s
    6rnN5g0.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I saw a servo in my game for the first time (an NPC). Their voice is quite haunting.

Also I aged up a baby into a toddler and he immediately climbed the stairs. Glitch!
    I installed the mod to make plant sims permanent......... Luken died from not getting enough water... so yeah.

Ciana married Bess and finally moved her in and had a baby girl named Gemma.
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    There's just something so satisfying about being able to fit builds seamlessly with their world. :)
    L54X2Hs.gif
    (Original build by ghurst19 from the Gallery)

And then there's my lot.
    wIQmNNU.png
    So close!!! :rage:
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    My sims' cats have been super sweet with their owners today. Bringing them gifts and keeping them company while doing homework.
    tcbVPZH.png
    B0gz41W.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I had fun with TOOL mod today.

I was setting up the save I will be using and you know those far islands at IL? There is nothing in them, and I wanted a reason why my sims would swim or use the skijet to go there..

SimGuruNinja seemed right person to be the suffering test sim :)
    9HXlOTH.png
    fJbTxPZ.png

Now all bigger islands have a barrel grill, table and a bin.

About the Nevergreen Harbour I am playing rags to richies there with Emmaline by @AlwaysAsking , and I found frustrating there was zero spot to grill, as she cannot cook at her home lot at all... Ninja and TOOL to resgue:
    huEfFpM.png

Now there is a place :)

I also started to trash one hood at SM, Spice District one, I will keep that as heavily polluted (with a cheat , as I have no interest so ever to even try to play eco life there, and I know how hard it is to keep hoods like you want (lol all but neutral). But that cheat does not take long to paste.)
    5sk8B8X.png
    mw6Dney.png
    (IT DID spawned the RAT!!!!!!!)
    UDduDD3.png
    UIloPbC.png

Amazing! Im def trying Tool!
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Sneak peek at my latest build :smiley:

GrHzpZc.png
    MdxSnwL.png
  • LauraRLauraR Posts: 60 Member
    Had my first autonomous woo hoo today. Set them up to go to bed after their little army of toddlers was finally asleep and was confused to see them head up to a room and bed that wasn't theirs...then they disappeared under the covers and hearts appeared above the bed.
    @LauraR is that without modsm
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @Minx, Sims will autonomously woohoo with no mods help if they're a particularly compatible couple.
    Catzilla wrote: »
    @Minx, Sims will autonomously woohoo with no mods help if they're a particularly compatible couple.

Sims also autonomously give massages if there is a massage table available. Unfortunately they stop halfway through for some reason.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I'll share in both threads..but here is my beautiful twins that grew into teens today, I gave them different fashion styles, but I find them so beautiful

vRAMueG.png
    cuY4uJi.png
    yffzGnj.png
    XZj5qAg.png
    TobyiY9.png
    ZOk66LP.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • LauraRLauraR Posts: 60 Member
    Minx wrote: »
    @LauraR is that without modsm

Yes, I don't use any mods or cc.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Randy's dog Tank came back after disappearing. He lived with Landgraabs for a while.
    3YwDBjk.png
    Tank disappeared again later when Randy went jogging with him. His icon says he's at the Bailey-Moon residence this time. :anguished:
    I give up with this bug... :/

Randy went to the gym and gave Eliza Pancakes a gift... fart in a box. :D
    pRCBlJ5.png

He then decided to visit Del Sol Valley lounge, to see if he could meet one of the Bailey-Moons, but none of them were there. He met Judith Ward instead and tried to introduce himself to her.
    i6AumHr.png

Judith didn't look impressed at first, but it worked. Randy also got a photo and a signature.
    iwj1pGU.png
    wHvIHut.png
    1oJ9M5p.png

He tried to impress Judith with his muscles. Keala Hoapili sat in the middle of them and she wasn't happy about the gun show...
    heeUB4l.png
    xfYXos4.png

Randy and Judith spent the rest of the evening chatting and because Randy had the offer to get money if he gets married in 7 days he's thinking of seducing Judith. He invited her to a dinner the next day.
    feGKqLL.png
    Randy has also other options, but he got along with Judith very well, probably because they're both mean. I'm hesitating to get them married because one of my Sims has already been married to her and I don't want to repeat things, but this time I want Judith to have a baby. Randy will also definitely cheat Judith and probably divorce her later, too.
    Now that I know what the neighbourhoods are called in Windenburg, and with the world very much empty in my game, I created the Lykke household. Their back story is they are descended from the world's creators. I moved them into Dresden House to fit that story.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @calaprfy Lykke means 'happiness' in Danish :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

I never knew sims could autonomously woohoo without mods. I've got to clean my mod folder out from ground zero.

Ciana died to electrocution. I wasn't paying attention to the fact that she was dazed. Thankfully, Grim was feeling generous and revived her when Bess wailed for her life. Bess is level 7 in the new career now and Remington, our accidental pregnancy, was born. He is adorable. Looks just like his sister. They might accidentally have more kids because I'm not going to stop them and will fulfill all woohoo wishes. Lol

Bengee is about to age into a teen. I realized there are no kids and teenagers in the town, so I added a ton. Baby is close to death. He hasn't spontaneously died of laughter, yet, so he might make it to a death by old age! Bengee is likely to be a teenager living on his own. But we shall see. Abby seems to be holding on strong.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Marcus Flex invited Elwood to visit him but when Elwood arrived Marcus wasn't even there. Elwood was left on his own with these two ladies who didn't even make room for him on the sofa... at least he was offered a sandwich.
    eUwFPfx.png

Back to dumpster diving...
    hTYz02j.png
    He has a freegan trait but he never gets anything but upgrade parts.

Elwood and his wife Penelope went to a bar and because Roughousing Encouraged NAP is active Geoffrey Landgraab started a bar fight.
    3Ubu255.png

And because also Free Love NAP is active this random woman flirted with Elwood.
    TQCvc0V.png

Penelope also had a fight and she won.
    FWD1bJb.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    What happened in my game today? I finally got two dogs to mate...
    FINALLY!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

edited June 2020
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    FINALLY!

Well, that certainly wasn't what I expected to read when I checked in. lolol Congrats!
    Post edited by Catzilla on
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    FINALLY!

Ooh! I hope we will get to see pics of the puppies.
    Hey, guys? Thanks for keeping it light and friendly in here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top