Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,780 Member

@mightysprite Thank you. :)
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,357 Member
    edited July 2021
    @mightysprite He's okay, luckily! He has the "storm chaser" reward trait, and he seemed unfazed. He got a "That was totally awesome!" moodlet from it. :lol:

05-He-s-okay-though.png

Edit: I just noticed that the moodlet says "from erratic trait". But that makes no sense because he doesn't actually have that trait. :joy::joy::joy:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited July 2021
    Russell making a bar drink and showing off... He's a bartender.
    zOBfEaL.png

His daughter Brianna relaxing, it was a hot autumn day in Oasis Springs.
    Pk6RHwO.png

Russell's husband William and Brianna cuddling.
    qDknqJt.png

The family decided to have a vacation in Granite Falls. The weather was much colder in there, but they didn't mind it. They played a horseshoe game together.
    59UT9te.png

They had rented a cabin, but Russell wanted to spend the first night camping, so he bought a tent and some supplies for the night.
    wOuXDFB.png

They roasted marshmallows.
    aboscdl.png

Their cats Jewel and Izzy enjoyed their holiday by playing.
    3MDhzZE.png

The next morning Russel woke up early to grill food for them and feed the cats. It was very gloomy day and it looked like it was going to start raining soon.
    YN1GRIf.png

Breakfast before going back to the cabin. They still have two days left before going home.
    bk0FTVR.png

They're going to adopt another child after going home. Russell has a family oriented trait and he wants at least three children. Brianna is going to age up into a teen in few days. I think they're going to adopt a toddler, a little boy this time.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2021
    I play-tested a play date for the third time today and it went horribly wrong. A mother died of heat. She had a toddler and a one day old baby :'(
    20-7-2021-21-27-57.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    Spent most of the early evening finalizing the last touches of my legacy families that I'll be placing in Henford on Bagley when Cottage Living drops on Thursday. I am creating families inspired by the series "Penguin Town" on Netflix, particularly proud of the Bougainvillea family.

Despite being a forum member for 10 years, can you believe that I'm still considered a New Member? Guess I lurk a little too much (ok... WAY too much), so photos and storylines will have to be posted at a later date. :|
    OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

One of these plants is not like the others.
    One of these plants does not belong...

Can you find it? Jess Sigworth is checking each one out and documented it. Military style.
    qu1lyII.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Russell and William adopted this little cutie. They named him Jayden. :)
    n8wGTMZ.png

Jayden with daddy Russell.
    DbGCuUv.png

Daddy William teaching Jayden to talk.
    rqpioxs.png

Will got himself a new bike and wanted to test drive it.
    riOfWcb.png

Jayden in deep thoughts. He just learned level 2 potty skill and tried it on his own.
    8uwAyAv.png

Babbling with Izzy the cat.
    Feup1Pg.png

Big sister Brianna gave Jayden a hug. <3
    wAhKOBR.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @Admiral8Q Found it!

Let me see. What did I do in my game yesterday? I shall tell you. I totally messed up. I intended to play my Main save, since a baby is on the way in one of the households, I'll let you all try to guess which one. But, alack and alas, once again I failed to go offline, first. No wonder I was blocked to enter without first patching. OOFFDDAA. When will this first and MOST important step wrap itself inside of my brain? I May have to print it out and tack it to the wall behind my computer. LOL Note to Self, go into Origin and go offline, first to play without patching!

At any rate, I put up a thread about it, only to have somebody remind me of that step. Sadly, too late. I had already shrugged and patched. So, happily, I found the latest version of my Hawkins family, complete with the maternal grandfather. They are all skilled, which saves a tremendous amount of time. In fact a newer version of MCCC allows for a random skill number to be assigned to the Sims, individually. I only had to bring Grandpa up to 'speed', so to speak. Then I turned my energies to their house. I may have to go back and fix certain things. I built a green house, but for some very odd reason it was floating in the air, initially. Say, what? I clicked on the arrow and it brought it back down to the lawn where I first began the build, but it only shows up when I have the walls of the house fully up and the level on the second floor. :open_mouth: What the heck? That took a great deal of time away from my already late start. Then I concentrated on the house for the Sevier family. I was able to place their intended abode on a larger lot than the size I originally chose, based on what another player suggested the sizes available would be. A Game Changer, kindly shared an image of HoB map, with the sizes on the lots. Many thanks! I removed the museum from Willow Creek and added the new lot, so that I could push and pull walls without losing the entire build or having to start from scratch. This was a difficult build, for me, at least. Once I was able to extend the width of the main and only two-story part of the build, I was able to redo the floorplan on the second floor to accommodate the number of Sims who will occupy the second floor. No bedrooms on the ground floor anywhere. And only one bath. Hey, it's indoors with indoor plumbing. It's an upgrade to the outhouse, at least! LOL Sorry, only images from the initial build. I have yet to take any of what I did yesterday. Then suddenly hubby was walking through the door from work. I had to shut down. I shall take up where I left off today, God willing, and fix that greenhouse before I build one for the other household. One day to begin the game play, before the release. I'm on schedule, at least. I think. :/

d1qSUPI.jpg

aXL9PPp.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Okay, today I finished editing the two houses I built for my Planters. Placed them on slightly larger lots, since I saw the map of the new world with lot sizes on display. Yay. I may have to adjust, once I actually have the game. I have no clue just how large, or small the cow barn is. And does anybody know if the Llamas need to be housed, too?

Got my families ready as well. Yes, I use MCCC and have cheated their skills, prior to today's play, but I needed to also test-play their new abodes. And, I took pictures!
    The New Toll House Farm: Named that because the British required a toll on the ground wheat. My 7th great-grandfather had a grist mill and was charged with collecting the toll from those who came to his farm to have their wheat ground. (I say this because I wondered if the Toll House Cookies had anything to do with the name. LOL)
    front view:
    SomGgmL.jpg
    back view:
    hlqTAwU.jpg

As you can see, I've given them a green house. I have no clue if it will be needed with the new EP, but if not, no worries, I'll simply plant the stuff in the ground and tear down the building.
    The New Hawkins' Complex, I've dubbed Hawkins' Delight: There was such a plantation, but the problem is, I don't know just which Joseph Hawkins was the owner. You won't believe just how many men of that name were born around the same time and came to live so closely together in the Virginia/Maryland region. Face/palm. Don't they know how hard it is for their Descendants to find them? How rude!
    front view:
    nybGWMv.jpg
    back view:
    eicNUN4.jpg

I placed my Sims into their respective homes and discovered what I'd forgotten to include. Gotta love play-testing! I have now saved the lots, too, with the changes and added tidbits, etc. Such as laundry baskets. Tomorrow, I shall start a brand new Game Save (I've even added an empty saves folder for the occasion and I'll change out the Screenshots to start fresh, too. So glad, I had time to check this stuff out.

I also had some fun with the new gameplay. Both of my Sixth great-Aunts helped their mother cook:
    xiMtitG.jpg
    IjhzQNX.jpg
    uEbq4Iy.jpg

I am one very happy camper! Now, all I need do is see at what time my area gets the game.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited July 2021
    Journey to Batuu save, still, but very little Batuu, because I was playing the Homestead. I rolled back to an earlier save-point, because since aging up my Teens and moving them out, things went pear-shaped. I didn't care for the lot I had them in, and tried to get too clever too fast with advancing romances, hadn't thought out careers, and wound up regretting a number of hasty decisions. But I always make a separate save after milestones, so I could back-track, to where Zaiden and Daxton are still Teens.

Zai and Dax are both at Fitness 4, so a good match. Daxton was feeling Energized, and (unwisely) issued a Lightsaber Challenge his older brother. Daxton has the yellow lightsaber, and began in the challenger's position, outside the stenciled sparring ring. Zaiden, with the purple saber and plumbob, defends the center...

(Outcome & more behind the Spoiler tag so I don't gum up the page with half a dozen or more additional images and attendant text.)

752ojfL.png
    ...Successfully. Better luck next time, Dax.

IMjJX0l.png

But both Teens, all three Children, and one parent are all in school, so protracted time away from the homeworld was not in the cards. Monday sent everyone except Jace back to class. Jace powered through a §4k Freelance Artist gig, and before I knew it, kids were home.

Monday means school projects, so I allowed both Teens to invite classmates over - extra hands speed these along. When not in use for lightsaber training, the Dai Bendu kyber shrine serves well as an open space large enough to accommodate five projects at once. I like to get these done RIGHT AWAY for the extra academic performance boost. Both Teens are A students already, but the kids were at high B, low B and C, respectively.

02oZb0L.png

L0lmN7I.png

Jace came up the auxiliary hatch to assist, youngest Child first. Everyone gets help. The Teens asked their friends, and Ty came right over when he returned from class. YA big brother Cade visited as well, so we had the whole family plus some up here. I couldn't document all of this but significant developments:

This is the last we'll really see of Daxton in this update as, after this, he's off handling his Mood Swing (Sad +50) by Jogging to Clear his Mind, then journaling. The oldest Child, Dane, is in a Mean Streak phase, and has been nasty to both Teens - good work on "punching up", Dane, rather than picking on your little brothers!) but Dax really was hurt.

Ty caught Dane in the act, trying the same on Zaiden, and called him on the carpet. Gently. I am a total marshmallow, so it was "Hug it Out". But he followed with "Teach an Important Lesson", and successfully ended Dane's phase. Parenting win! Later, in spite of the game trying repeatedly to drop it from my action queue, I succeeded in having Dane apologize to Daxton, which resolved Dax's "Hurt" sentiment. He'd already managed his moodswing. All of this off-camera, but what I consider significant family play.

Zaiden continued to prove himself a master of strategy, here, choosing for his homework buddy the Teen who is also his, uh, study partner for comparative anatomy and development. Yeah. :) That is to say, his boyfriend, Chris.

BKkpu0e.png

Someone want to tell them they are doing it wrong? I don't think that ladder is rated for piggy-back rides. Not how ANY of that works, boys.

heq7z61.png

Zaiden decided things are going well enough to brave introducing Chris to his parents. I don't know who said what, but Zaiden looks amused, Jace looks pained and Chris looks like he's about to spit out his food.

Ji7ANu1.png

Apparently Jace and Ty both feel this has been successful Parenthood and, perhaps nostalgic from when Zaiden was much too young for ...this kind of "sleepover", both roll Whims to Try for Baby. But, as a very wise Jedi Master once observed, "Do, or do not. There is no try." The right moment hasn't actually come up yet - seven Sims are a lot for me to manage, and some kid or another ALWAYS wants advice - but I pinned the whims, both Jace and Ty have the "Fertile" Satisfaction reward trait, and both can give the other Fertility Massage. So I don't think that nursery will be empty for much longer. :)

OCtaFpj.png
    Post edited by Sindocat on
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,780 Member
    edited July 2021

I've been trying to get my Interior Decorator's knitting skill up so that she can knit some baby onesies. Once that happens they can start their family.
    Knitting.jpg

Carlie and August enjoy doing little things together. They went to Port Promise and Carlie made some fizzy drinks at the Waterfront maker space. Having some of those delicious drinks before their house warming party.
    Bottled-Drinks.jpg

Bottled-Drinks-2.jpg

House warming party.
    Housewarming-Party.jpg

Housewarming-Party-2.jpg

Carlie's best friend, Violet, has a new hairstyle. Dinner with friends at Little Italy Italian restaurant.
    Dinner-Time-with-Friends.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    John Lykke Jr. has persuaded his parents to open Lykke's Emporium, a bric-a-brac shop. Here he plans to sell items he swipes. Hey, who said crime doesn't pay? :D

John Lykke Jr.

JoB1vwu.png
  • Options
    LOL He's a Fence! Oh, boy. Look out local Pawn Shops!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2021
    It was a gloomy Saturday and my family decided to go fishing in a Willow Creek's little pond.
    22-7-2021-16-07-05.png
    Then they had some franks and beans for lunch.
    22-7-2021-16-09-50.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    0T7YVhB.png
    Summer and Travis aren't sure about their relationship romantically but they know there is no one else they'd want to share the farm with, the rooster there would like to remind him they are NOT friends lol.
    T4Y9yL4.png
    Kind of looks like their new cow is laughing after kicking over the milk pail there, just you wait till we can tip you over and get milkshakes missy.
    OL4SJEJ.png
    Their farm comes this is the first one I set up I put it with a build I already had that thought it fit.
    sOGquJF.png
    It's for my True family, my superstar there could not be more different she knows how to boil water without burning the house down...aside from that she has no skills good on a farm but she came to be with her wife. That said she's an actress and won't be here very often no matter how disappointed the missus is.
    Y18czEd.png
    Pointer rooster.
    5v4svd6.png
    She's gonna miss her with her long commute to the city and such.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Posted the early version of this on the screenshot thread earlier, but I've been making a Japanese themed pond house and it's finished! Here's some screenshots! I think this might be one of the first builds I've made that I'll actually play in

07-23-21-1-06-53-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-09-41-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-08-53-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-09-27-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-09-52-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-11-57-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-11-33-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-11-39-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-11-03-AM.png
    07-23-21-1-11-17-AM.png

07-23-21-1-12-17-AM.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited July 2021
    I haven't gone into the new Cottage Living world yet, but I did give an existing family a cow and some chickens. I had to remove their original modded cow and chickens because there were issues, so I replaced them with the new expansion animals.

I also experimented with sheltering part of the barn yard from the snow.
    y4mcEjyrzOafBF4S-eJHXXh9g1gTB2w5W5o2k4lhyQ5EVeWj4vB6uzgg7Ft17KdHZiD6Eh1p2wqmZk8emf_xjuHIMdX1SWG_d0rmV7SNvq-43fzLiT-wcHX1F0Qvrp0VI2Mi3TK8VBd4A7dvytWGHBmXSn929gedwEn3t4fkwPUXwdf7AijpbENIk0pd5WIAxUs?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Gates into the yards are locked to all but household members.
    y4mFZHxp6i83SZhRCxhqEdBwnhpSXyXK-KeS_DxWy25yVYiKvUlMkR0Yq1A5o5Oz_m9f8a_F2F1fK_aGO50D3LAzKCRsGDcvOuPXCXG7BnGp5WyPnccSXHz3fZsgaXVDsqOLmDXw2JzDmMgiRQo6_KC8XzkzkiYPmN23RhfYQ-Esvd2_Ll_TkjQmYlkXToLDzj2?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Eggatha, Roosten, and Shelley.
    y4msoKTlVdkw40gUrEuRRbNRkSYV1XJ5J8Y7nAtSK9IJO-aaUG3f_cwrLij6YgRRO0jt578fSspOGY2fkuabpaFKglmi5YW9fglkibrozmbPi9p4ZDKHuFP783aXmmbBwRAOdlqLJ9uDY6cO9VaVta26hRSCifP6-bGTGvvaK3T792CyNGjdMy5QoA2a74AZkti?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Butters the brown cow--named after the first Butters who had to be sold.
    y4mLvPQlyapyCTGLEcl32LBt9vg7gz0spLfdmzSHgVsHviGSahXOfIziFWK0OMkoZrTEW34MhpplLgAvzk4EYLV8U_RE0KhmpDaDGkPd4uCDLykz0ELzE6y4YyLa2ptQeBe2OV34We_xoRudnH7c2XzrBaHzLPKzwk9XizPG3tYXGgoW7FX3-sKgQWFpho3IFxD?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Freya the cat loves to dig for treasure in the chicken feed piles. She found an upgrade part one time.
    y4mw2yq2sI1RdTV1Xkjep2mDGVoU9XypU3wfKKS6o2uVs3HwMPiNUE0fAtBJI0gIE6azkpx3G4WaSXH39V6sITj4c6gXmjwgU8aHmBsY4MYKhJR2syX6XP2VsVV10SFSaWw3F4LluRPMLsuQP8jzaok4DIY-1IRY9RFz2N3H5cvizukGR7GOgq5XuY-tt865mJJ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Esadora, brand new to gardening, placed a few sheltered plants in the chicken yard. Liam opened the fence between the chicken and cow yards so the chickens had more room to wander.
    y4mzNGaiyPpxZHO6S4koCsH1nC4v9KMYcl3IFYMWxaUfRjqPT4JTOKwzmYVf41H1P_-horflLaiDoP9sjndri_tpD6eJjwtKmSOKiwhZ7e8vkfLz85qh13bPLfUK9_93BY7TDyhOY1KEr6pYmuR5XchR5yM6fzX7QVVXXIt4Sl9Y3pMXvfJf6xjM_yXu0-ewml-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    one more cause...why not.
    5hJeR4e.png
    I bet he's wondering why I'm interrupting his breakfast the buns are too cute.
    bwoXecJ.png
    "Here's to our first day as farmers."

"Cheers." it's not like he's trying to build a life with her or anything.

Heh.
    Kgaq1xK.png
    This looks nice, not sure why it just does, this is some fresh cheese Ericka made after her morning chores.
    YsjriIY.png
    She's just as cute as her farmland friends.
    U05wveb.png
    The acting gigs seem to be broken so when Emery needs her little world away from all this she normally refuses to help with..there she is ha.
    UYxT2ik.png\
    After cross stitching in town and a lunch of strawberry milk and custard Emery joins her wife and is very happy to see her, but Mrs. pain in the backside wasn't having it.

Pfft you're just jelly no one is happy to see you...lol I"m kidding love this uptight mess hehe.
    zk6Agva.png
    Plus Emery is a brat so she always gets her way.
    iLpWPDc.png
    Just as they pull apart this dude comes up to them.

"So which of you lovely ladies would like to have a drink with me? Maybe...give me your number?"

This is a very 'whose gonna tell him?' kind of moment..heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,357 Member
    So... His first reaction was to hide in his bed until his scared moodlet from the volcano eruption went away, and then... go swimming. It took me a few tries to convince him he really ought to go put the fire out. :lol:

fire-on-the-sand.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Elwood is desperately trying to make money by making and selling furniture. He made a kitchen table and sold it. They need to buy a bigger farm as soon as possible. They live in a starter house and it's too small.
    UncfTud.png

The welcome wagon showed up.
    KHjKfrx.png

They bought fruit cake and Elwood surprisingly enjoyed it a lot.
    OkhmP1Q.png

Heather made a mess but her mom Penelope noticed it and she was disappointed. Heather tried to look innocent.
    UKpjtdT.png
    gs0VaLr.png

Penelope tried to take care of their bugs but they set her on fire. She wasn't hurt, though.
    VAVN50v.png

Elwood bought a chicken and he loves it. He's not as grumpy as he used to be, anymore. I kind of miss it but he seems to love the country life.
    QdAGTCZ.png
    g8PPPzY.png

Penelope seems to be unliked by a lot of things. Her toddler Juniper (Heather's twin sister) hates her, her bugs also don't seem to like her (they set her on fire) and their chicken bit her when she tried to pet it. Poor Penelope. :D
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Right now I'm doing a test game. My family is Marc and Samuel Test and their adopted daughters Mari and August. Marc's a Vampire. Samuel is a spellcaster Mari is a mermaid and August is an alien. They live in Sulani and I have been slowly adding back in mods. I worked on building a small park in Windenburg testing the pond tool and making it another cute little park in the area
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options

Although her daughter and friends are the ones out solving most of the Strangerville mystery, (while her husband is writing books about it), Jess Sigworth is dealing with it "military-style". :p
    20edAN7.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options

Meanwhile...
    At 8-Bells, Jess Sigworth's grandson Gruff, (a photographer and painter) has been commissioned by the Great General of the Military to photograph and paint her likeness to remind all military personnel (And all civilians) that "Big Sister is watching you!!!" :o

CcQlnP5.png

doBJn63.png

pipBRzH.png

uNf4BVO.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    "I still can't believe you're having a fourth kid after all these years. Get a little too lonely around here, did it, Mom?"

Pam Markov took the good-natured ribbing from her oldest son Boris in stride. "Maybe instead of focusing on my baby, how about you and Kristi make one? Your brother's already a grandfather, what's your excuse?"

"I've never had baby poop on my hands, that's my excuse. But hey," Boris gestured toward the front door where his younger sister Larisa had just arrived to say hello, "at least I'm not still single."

"Larisa!" Pam gave her daughter a big hug. "We were just talking about you!"

Larisa shot a dirty look at Boris. "Were you now."

Dmitry walked over—a veteran of three kids, he knew when sibling rivalries were about to boil over. "Don't you two start now. As you can see, your mother's about to give us all a show, so Boris, go pop some popcorn, would you?"

"Dad..." Boris groaned. "You really want to eat popcorn while you watch that?"

"Why not? Is fourth one. You get used to it."

This time it was Pam's turn to fire off a dirty look, squarely in the direction of her husband. "If you're so used to it, YOU try popping one out."

The joking didn't last long. A short time and a whole lot of agonized screaming later, little Alina Markov entered the world. She was born under a harvest moon, always a good sign at the old kuryatnik* the Markov family owned in the old country before the communist revolution way back in the day. She'd be reaching toddlerhood on Skill Day, sure to give her a leg up on her fellow children as well.

The Watcher clearly had big things in mind for Alina. But not big-city dreams like Dmitry's granddaughter Nataliya or even suburban wealth like Alina's three siblings. These dreams would be more like the Old World.

*Russian for "henhouse" or "chicken coop"
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I put the rest of my post on spoiler except the first screenshot, because I noticed that I've already posted so much on one page I don't want to spam too much.

I played today with one of my old Sims Allie MacKenzie. I've deleted the save that she was in and I just changed her traits, her appearance a bit and added her to my random save.
    She was starving and she had some money from collectibles, so she bought food from the pub.
    XDgTOjb.png

The rest is here...
    Afterwards she met some funny guys.The blonde guy is Kurt Layton, also one of my old Sims that I don't play with anymore but I added him to this save too. I have plans for him and Allie. ;)
    xKXJTaM.png

Allie met a cute white bunny. His name is Monty and he loves belly rubs. <3
    JDObhS4.png
    JkHDTIK.png

The next day she went to the ruins to collect berries and look who was photographing something in there...
    IssTCBe.png
    Too bad he left before Allie met him.

Allie befriended the birds and she got the notification that she can now place the wild bird house (not sure what the official name is because my game is in Finnish) on her home lot. She didn't have money for it yet, though.
    6RhNWP0.png

In the evening Kurt invited Allie to the romance festival and they got a bit flirty...
    mEqjzBP.png
    beg4la2.png
    Nothing serious yet, they didn't even share the first kiss. They will start dating at some point, but not just yet. I want to explore the world a bit more before I move them together and start a family.

Finally a baby chicken hatched. Allie had money for only one hen and a rooster and it took a long time to hatch that egg. It's a baby rooster. :)
    ctX8NqT.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top