Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Enjoying your stories @Kimmer that looks like a challenge!
    @Admiral8Q your Big Sister portrait is hilarious, congrats on capturing just the right moment.

I enjoy how the lighting is different from one world to the next. Oasis Springs is bright and gold (my Anaya Jang likes to go there to paint in those colors), Willow Creek is somewhat gold but greener, San Myshuno is white and blue, Glimmerbrook is dim but Magic Realm is bright blue and pink, etc. I didn't notice it in gameplay exactly (except for Magic Realm), but going back through screenshots, it's really clear from the light which shots came from which worlds. I don't have Cottage Living yet, but I'm enjoying how everyone's screenshots from Henford-on-Bagley have sort of a warm grey color that I associate with the English countryside.

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I discovered that handy sims can fully upgrade animal sheds and chicken coops without the need for livestock upgrade parts.

So I sent Jordan Knight on a mission to make life a little easier for the residents of Henford-on-Bagley.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Enjoying your stories @Kimmer that looks like a challenge!
    Thank you. Cottage Living is very much like a challenge, but a positive one, and I love it. :)
  • Options
    Sensi_SifuSensi_Sifu Posts: 16 Member
    I have got the mayor in the bag. Strike up an overly confident conversation snap a few selfies together and don't forget that 250 and first place is all yours
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Another turn with the Fengs. And a real exciting one for a birthday came up! Alex Feng, the adopted scion of Lily and Victor, has stepped out of being a trouble-making kid and is now a trouble-making TEEN.

That's a nice face. Good one premade game. Dude looks ready to be a rebel and stick it to the adults. Alex's new aspiration is Leader of the Pack, just bouncing off of his Insider trait (and Outgoing for that matter) And I set up a club for him in the Spice District, celebrating the non-karaoke activities around there. There is an upper floor to that Karaoke place that looks perfect for adding a cool club space onto. I just need the club points first!

As for Victor and Lilly...-shrugs- They're keeping at their aspirations of Fortune and money so their lives are still mostly writing books, making paintings. Oh and Lilly finally got to the top of her career, so now she joins Victor in that regard.

Fun thing also is that those two will become Elders before Alex gets out of being a teen.

-looms over the two with a reapers sycthe in hand-
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    edited July 2021
    Playing in Henford on Bagley. My Burton Household bought a plot of land in Old New Henford, sight-unseen. Matt Burton talked his friend Nora Dane into moving to the English countryside to raise llamas. Nora is an Animal Enthusiast and Matt is an Angling Ace. Sassy is Nora's cat.

Nora: "Sure doesn't look like the photos."
    Matt: "It's just a bit of rain. Wait till the sun comes out."
    y4mz6Y4aqXLbubLqfKiy_4L3kV7wh_COZYBiuIideM_uh4h2rNfJ5CNKYaI0vMzsg76JT3Z6kV2wiCWZW9SPZxep0mCO4nZwqH_P1SU2H4wwLCZUX_EZ6YbYf8rISkG_XxKrVz72fE1rAP45jHa_0YxDQTyWJhvv6dbS06w7ldGZ_uE5cQVg4QBWlzLASV_1hLV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Matt: "Once we build a cottage, it'll be great. Trust me."
    Nora: "Matt, it's a swamp. We bought a bog!"
    y4mDfSeFQk3VWxtOy-G8rFQ3UKJuePr8S2_hlDnuIIkqRrkuObGJd5iaIirmyMad9mow__rauYp61qEDCs5u5mmkr_4jnVZ4ya0yMQcxpBfjjjaIeD_9CFxCl7u9s6sC2c9s-FxheGHX287iUVXqj1yMwwy8Qkv6mLlAJxYRCZD1znPWKcn-H3e-WB6S0dbCxUg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Well, they built their starter home, and the future looked a little brighter. (Pics taken in world build mode.)
    y4mRdPz_-tiipoSOWGK1b0IUK_8q8IqZSH04wfN34W0Vu3_-z7r9cteM2uJQmi4g9xSD7EwaTNJPvS53xzxxQIaLNu0ttWBXQhAao6l5Ktf0T-G8vEQS5by3zN__WzCXaHfXhY0vHfIEj-b0ZRHVUZRJLWWk9k4i-KJGU4AvFC_YdABQxK0qhfAJIpJjByOLmKA?width=1201&height=675&cropmode=none
    y4mgzsrzdWawWLN7oVqAqoYtZEy5aro1nNiPjedrIVXJQ1G8jxDyrzkMktwH57jCWkh5TUY5Z5KZll4hyT9Qh-oLLnci05dXqIGLOaTsMvChhsE59Fu7P07ONKUbj-O9Be53dJq9aX63cjzxUq4rkRjIfHEyWN0bSkHptVKQhDh1dQ62UR9SYrYYHhb9mMoAodu?width=1123&height=631&cropmode=none
    y4mHIPiEKJlCL_ROMfpGw1K-yTHQxyKQ-6e4z0No-drk8XZhixKYeEKcRIAi7cTL7N_GO0evLxeh1WSvNcQHYjkvFttHgC9go5-_wBajzWw6zaXjA_0PaI7ijpLA9JUWfAs5ifKveAy1wS54JKG37Q-tiN-o8XnfHzMpMglDIJLMed0PPWr_IfsH9U_ZoJXptie?width=1179&height=663&cropmode=none
    Yorkshire Pudding. Yum!
    y4mpnMcH2eClnDzUT16apbgFZJtdv1QdA-iusMp7z-OK-haRfCPDMs1a0-Ef3vZNhqh-eJwmblhbZNyJWfxeswZu4RrC06SG_4HnXEFtTM0mL7nujN-TBPG3Wc42W7oHdHsFtZfgshmZiY1ROQU-aNFwLddsrWY_VKB9dIbcUhqLF01foGZ5cMYYL-RA7n4l9Sd?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Sassy is adjusting nicely to farm life. She has the prowler trait.
    y4mAsmS2lY59xRXN9VubTTT2ozML6Kd9-MrPfQkP5tmw4l-iGtA_ryHhIRr-6DpTfB8_uiGsKh1H_EIijQw2Q6qi_VJCnTmtUxjXNSFSA-bN0OHK2ubZhCbYMAAH-6QVICQcHaLXNE5Bpl_yRffy7YZvWYPiMeI1CXBhVj_SJR9UEE3_FFj2JYiAW6cGrUgWHIT?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Fishing in the evening at a nearby pond.
    y4mkXOTqNm5speltAms7Cvjz96YjBjPP3rzDrqKPtrKDhgNrGHuDB_Y_L3s_2snu_W6oFYz83Hg_ATksSX6Ku5bNT99rs-_qaA7gIelP6tKBX3JrjzgVedJdn0b0AYpczR8jq4-XBCgOzp8_4kTU6fYUUGZxf-34Pt5JsGOULvub18LXGh30AJsrIEwpDlKixib?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Nora bikes home past Giddyup's gnome tree.
    y4mSBrCixjY7G3u9OL8z3WgtgXvRTg8knIql7nxHDbpSCAj3NL-e8fjpkcO5syToOpMI_OJ1tkEDEo6VwUFRfULf4zN9EFkhsLPiLEg56_UQcJKWfizD7bRmkqHm-gcdTC5ziFNR5GJSwhXaQhcXbtbXYe9kItZ3qv_AH3j_RNax-onijwAwqeDMtlSEd7Nkw8n?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Prima, the first of Burton Bog's llama herd.
    y4mi9WI_zlYtKoFr7hbMVVWtNoPr5wi2YW3CngHq3UTUkyxde6NYtWkwSICvDH5Fp-2iDZatUFCU3eoKO2dwpuvcnrxsRlhKQ2Ca5-4u6HpbMZo8S41qpojLUg_7HGtaV_3xKcZWf_Lzkx6cen8wBc4tp8Pw_KfqIznxR2HcqJYZXK158hrcqGXqhqAjB7fudiI?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    There was an Impostor! I still don't know which one it was.
    24-7-2021-19-56-12.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Adam Gregory has been a widower for a while now so I had him romance the female NPC sim with the highest relationship status.

Turns out Lilah Christman holds a degree in Computer Science. What a piece of luck!
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Alina Markov was being her normal creative chatterbox self—she was hardly a day into toddlerhood when on Skill Day not only did she start learning to use the potty completely unsupervised, but also seemingly out of thin air became both articulate and imaginative on a level usually reserved for toddlers quite a bit older. She was still a little clumsy to be sure, and her logical thinking skills needed some work, but neither were below average. If anything, they stood out because "right on schedule" looked downright dumb compared to her better-refined skills.

She'd developed a fascination with all things British. Pam had made little Alina a plate of bangers and mash on the kid's whim, and wouldn't you know, she loved it. She'd taken to watching a show on TV called Fawlty Wiring, about a former hotelier-turned-electrician with an abrasive personality, and she'd nicknamed her dolls Jezza, Captain Slow, and Hamster. She'd heard about something called "scouting" and resolved that once she was old enough to go to school, she'd get all the badges, especially the ones about farming and fishing.

Meanwhile, Boris kept visiting, as he always had, and Alina had taken to calling him "Uncle Boris" even though he was her brother. She wanted to hear his stories, all about how he'd met Aunt Kristi at Britechester and how he was world-famous for painting outdoor landscapes all around the world. "Take me to Henford!", she'd insist, and Boris kept saying "maybe when you're a little older, mom and dad would never forgive me if you got adopted by rabbits one day."

Alina may have been imaginative and talkative, but sarcasm was still beyond her. She went wide-eyed. "I wanna be adopted by rabbits! I'm gonna be a bunny!" as she hopped around the room.

Truly, the Watcher had singled this one out.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2021
    @lanlyn I really like the picture of Nora biking home past Giddyup's gnome tree. Where did you place the new items? They look so nice at night.

So, Carlie is pregnant with a little girl. Her and August invited their family and some friends over to share the big news. She's been busy knitting baby onesies for their new bundle of joy.

Pregnant.jpg

August has been freaking out and rock climbing often because he's a nervous wreck. Hopefully, I'll make it to the top of the mountain for the first time before I start Cottage Living. Once winter ends, I'll be moving Denton's (Sim in black t-shirt with white logo) twin brother to Henford-on-Bagley.
    Pregnant-2.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    @Handel That's a promising black sheep of the Feng family you've got going on there...
  • Options
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    @lanlyn I really like the picture of Nora biking home past Giddyup's gnome tree. Where did you place the new items? They look so nice at night.
    @Hearts4u Thank you. I placed the tree and gnome on my home lot. It's the vacant 50x40 lot in Old New Henford.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    VyX9vr2.png
    She seemed so excited to show off her new outfit.
    IGzsCwg.png
    He liked it I wonder how it's gonna be when they have kids may age up toddlers earlier than I usually do we'll see.
    gdcvlpi.png
    The birds are cute, they sang along even though she can't sing.
    oP54vNg.png
    Just had to come to the hard working one she's busy all day mister.
    HPwVrEd.png
    A well timed glare as I was thinking she could help out more.
    aoHampR.png
    She made herself get up and make breakfast.
    PiksvMH.png
    Then she met Patchy that her wife wanted to flirt with meh.
    ZggAllX.png
    A moment with her rooster after Patchy helped with the crops.
    Ioy93RX.png
    Emery can't make out why this life suits Ericka so well she is beginning to hate it here.
    9duDAfs.png
    Ericka wishes she'd try she loves their new home.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited July 2021
    Not Batuu - Cade & Co. are having some well-earned down-time. A new pack means a new save and, like many, my recent play has swung over rather drastically to Cottage Living.

This takes some telling, so bear with me. But it's LONG, with pics, so if you don't need the backstory, skip to below the spoilers.
    Still with me? Here we go:

I am a late adopter of TS4. I had a lot invested in TS3, and was enjoying it just fine. I'd gotten it modded to do the things I wanted it to do and, with that, was finally exploring genetics with a mod that allowed my (gay) couple to have bio offspring together, rather than adopting. I had a Witch and a Fairy couple, one brunette, one ginger, and was seeing what kind of spread of traits and life-states I got from them. The last child born to Dane & Donovan (the Fairy dad in the background, glowing) was this charmer - literally, she inherited the Witch state - whom I named Fauna:

DSPe27J.jpg

Here's what I said about her at the time, contrasting her with her older, red-haired, Fairy sister, Dana.
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Fauna is going to be a bit trickier to handle with black as her favorite, as she also inherited the darker complexion as well as Dane's dark hair. She gets a softer, more romantic and old-timey style. I think she's going to write novels and paint, alongside being an Enchantress. She's already gorgeous.

So, time passes. EA made an offer I couldn't refuse - Sims 4 base game, for free - and I migrated. After all, Toddlers had been added, and custom gender roles meant I could make my gay babies without a mod. And then we got Realm of Magic! Art Nouveau! Woo! So I am playing happily, my first (Legacy-family) Spellcaster achieves his story goal of learning the Rite of Ascension, and uses it to fill his end of a bargain to restore the lost magical legacy of the Goth family, by elevating Cassandra Goth:

LWHApOH.png

She became my Spellcaster's older brother's live-in nanny or governess, because I was eager to play her so her powers could develop, I needed an extra caregiver to keep up with the demands of child care, and because said brother was married to hers - in my save, Alexander Goth was the elder sibling because I needed him as a Young Adult sooner. Cassandra got this Librarian Chic look, and took to sorcery well:

kud9PCZ.png

But none of this is my current household. Cass would go on to be one of my Discover University sims, and I moved her to Britechester, intending all along to eventually have her become a professor at Cambridge Britechester University. But even a moody loner can use a friend, her house was HUGE, her bills were high, and she needed a roommate - and, for story reasons, an apprentice. "Story" mode had been recently added to Create A Sim, and so I played with that to make what I hoped would be a Spellcaster sim with compatible traits.

So I did the thing, and was handed a spellcaster with a slightly darker complexion and beautiful, wavy, dark hair. And I looked at her and said, "OMG - that's Fauna!"

HJmvi3u.png

So I accepted her, moved her in with Cassandra, played just enough to see how they got along - just fine, really - but before I could get too far into their Radclyffe Hall literary romance, I was distracted away by other households, and never really got back to them in Britechester. Until Cottage Living went live.

Literary lesbians go with Cottagecore like peanut-butter with jelly. Cassandra & Fauna lived in Sims England already. Cass had completed the Academic aspiration which actually residing in Britechester made simpler, and so I moved these two out to New Old Henford (money was not a problem once they sold the huge, rambling, three-story historic townhouse I had them in).

Cottage Living even gave me a highly romantic dress, with a celestial print, and available in a black swatch, to honor Fauna's original favorite color (even if she'd been copying her big sister at the time). Achievement unlocked: One Enchantress, who writes novels and paints:

4cjtigK.png

But she doesn't only wear black. A nice counterpoint to Cassandra's prim reserve, Fauna has embraced a relaxed country style and lighter hues. Here she is stomping around the garden in her wellies, talking to a fox:

3Ypnko6.png

Cassandra has moved into the Education profession, and taken on more of a refined "lady of the manor" role. She's not a snob, but is "old money", and knows how to do that sort of thing. Here she's putting together her syllabus for the term. Next is getting her students to actually read it.

NLtx1CJ.png

Cassandra is still on terms with my first Legacy Spellcaster, who gave her the Rite of Ascension, and his then-apprentice, now-husband. So she steps outside her Loner comfort zone for a pub night, to introduce her apprentice and maybe someday wife.

TfavEYI.png

The two have finally progressed to being good friends, and actual girlfriends as well. I like odd couples, and Cass and Fauna have a sweet sort of Bloomsbury meets Boho chemistry going on, that works better in Henford-on-Bagley than it could anywhere else.

ndJodOy.png

Fauna had minimal skills, so I am letting her be a Freelance Writer, and spend home time painting, practicing her writing, repairing broken stereos manually, and work on her Spellcaster skills. Cassandra is climbing the Education career ladder, with the occasional "work from home" for additional interaction time. They both look after the (tiny) garden, and a few chickens, but most of my story lies elsewhere.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited July 2021
    Allie got finally money from her crops, so she was able to buy a llama.
    hZhOYtn.png

Here's more...
    She also bought the bird home and rabbit hole on her farm. This cute bunny lives in that rabbit hole.
    GTxtKiE.png

She made mayonnaise because Agnes Crumplebottom requested it.
    ujtyj3l.png

Agnes also requested a cross-stitch work.
    62Pe2lS.png

This day wasn't Allie's day. She went outside to chase the fox away and she slipped on a mud puddle. The fox was probably laughing at her.
    jv3D4GR.png

Then she was about to harvest her plants and got struck by a lightning. :D
    4D4iSGf.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited July 2021
    Nowadays I don't typically make new sims, but yesterday I decided to create the Hashimoto family who are living in, of course, Mt Komorebi.

The family members include Ren (brown hair) and his little brother Souta.
    hpvDFHC.png

Also their mother Eiko. Eiko and Ren are salarypersons while Souta is still in high school.
    sdM546e.png

My original intent for them was to have another teen boy around (Souta) to be friends with the premade sim, Kiyoshi Ito. Well, let's just say they didn't exactly hit it off when Kiyoshi dared to enter Souta's house without first taking off his shoes.
    3CJc8RD.png

So I've been mostly focusing on Ren and his shenanigans. Ren's story is that he was working in another town for a while to complete his placement. Now he's back at home after a few promotions and has become his mother's "pride and joy."
    EPDDpkB.png
    fRbAcUj.png

The brothers get along well, but Souta can't help feeling a little bitter over his mother's obvious preferential treatment towards Ren. Souta is great at gaming and hopes to make a career out of it. Sadly in this he and his mother don't see eye-to-eye. Instead she wants Souta to follow in their family's footsteps as a salary person, rising through the ranks and making lots of money.

Since buying Snowy Escape I felt like I wasn't getting what I considered to be the most out of the pack. Now that I have this family it really feels like I'm getting my money's worth. And interesting to note I couldn't get this feeling while playing with premades. I think I'm going to make an original family for Island Living too because that pack leaves so much to be desired.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Got the llama farm set up. Took me awhile to figure out how to arrange the sheds. :D The family only has 6 llamas, but it's still a lot of work! I also gave them a small enclosed garden with 2 chickens. Busy times.

Simple cottage floor plan.
    y4mTGm5mAJF_05jAic4KzGoUrBi3rT5KdFvVpT6QYX04yfXbODeBSJ5gFQbJM59-cz0RLDzF2TcGnUYK5RuHEQvczCjbpSwDru5KGRZfnowWuadpjBQ7iBKvQWBlXbAoZsQU_bjLp_NtE7u87xawD2irNwbv-RHhicWxVQQ0NI2f_cMdfaHXxfZ_JXP79byEFrb?width=1263&height=955&cropmode=none
    Llama Lane with Chicken Garden.
    y4mQflk7MCl1ojeMCBQ0eMDNJJzxpN2PugrlIvnGyNa0ZEhXF7Bc3r9LE3sWFN4rOyrnrq9Mb16ADUShBOpUYAkH_fhui6Xd3_a3RlBOySlc3_rHn4vSl18A3ZPuUMBKQbxKpCLC9DGHj9OBq5WVRsWNmNtebJCsXueOYKlNla8-DQJnqG8G0EPWN_Lsa3pewn6?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m_T4ZkyyNfwl26_Srq3qe-vFLF-q_ztIwqLvMqPfPgw61SC5L4HGkgBaskd_cjXBBD7qjzD8gzvDjGpTD6PParMOrKs8Z91G2GC-dltTUvcW2NBTTkLskXiW_pgZo1c_2HbpFCUMUUjSOEOWvgfTWRezEGk5rsYuysAN-xidWPy_9PSq4ocHFcTOr0PoadhY_?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Prima the Llama refused a hug and then spit on Nora!
    y4mcnyipQjurrnT0RmxgGmYdLYXmFDTVI7ywnOJ_2kUgwQ4rYyUTr7UHudcZemfw76lD7Md4FQc5dO2MOiugbB4NQjk4p-fMxjxYB7ncjSv3HXLfSz9_01xEPo_fNCq4pXBEWetWArWDJ4XxgJ6R7evVr2k4NgWzqeNWkZ7Pj2uCqNP1Xn2mXbYs7oZ9K4mDVIk?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    First cross stitching project. Nora loves to sit on the porch rocking chairs.
    y4mZz4tuvwISmvQxbluCZNdyYR2bRyLcNzCjSObeQyHr-FZC4aIpY9n9Cf_E7vlEMfiw7DTe-tWYF_c2TZ9tzU5cezwtWq-k0k3tVPhHjfspQqrCIICGWG7MYiOIGbyiNvAZSfyX3zFj6nwtjlv0EDG9kpJSxXvdgutRsrTEnAa02DogNuDD0usHjPxGdbzl8ka?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Sassy had to be spayed because she likes to prowl. That cone didn't slow her down one bit!
    y4mdS5AHyGJCwUBQBskvRR1EjPFRVtKS8mrLs3o5_BDlJeTrbNTMfW6l8WqnIEy-A62h-nmIi-svI_3v8yHs7bEkkvXdqE3wXgI8KuTRdLoJCzA_CfOMURigUVm53gixhR4aOb9QmHeeXVpxzHFS7TVAGRnGLXge-jlitoFRUCDQjTO6DD79699ja0ky9H1YjKn?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    A trip into town to socialize and sell their first batch of wool. They made over §3000 on basic llama wool.
    y4mlgbcMG8xPuDBJtnIy0idtgnb-IgaTSLxinO3d5mr7a-aDUyRcetfHiPJrkVgsDLsR2zvV3Br9Mj3wYkJeHZ7D6ob_wwLuJFsop2yxYpu4AAx-7Yi3t3InIgrnN57UbBHlaC77_RsooS2l5nL5hzfQI763FQAr8hbnotG-S2EHPV0CkYPC2EzJN26melRvBnA?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I don't remember weeds growing this quickly--and so dense! Matt hired a gardener to help out for now.
    y4mvPqiyjfUKnlC2Pd1Rb0yXit4fLv7CR6pQ8UKuy0jYPht6zemHGVxm5gc9bdvIfWYuXhJdBYk2q9NIw1eHOKm1JkZryemgr3erHz8GkncoAvaOB3ErVp6qZSX1ft5D_PkmG1F-GEMH7Ff-vEMu4aypL6P8mRQpvGihHrFufJ615jo-F2AaH6khmhmS4IL0zSR?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Peaceful night enjoying the view.
    y4mmsiFdL0v9U8TvJ9lv-1OmL-nY1mYzCTPGt2hhpt7hYiqgyxuxzilFuaVTss2ouN5H-qloBT2eJi7jckKZ1FkKKuAr_Ab_UWSByfnJhg1GK6fZ0Q5p1SaQDhaNA9JGO9PJdzYax_3PdWs58l3Ll3ImW7GoRdLZbeRh7tDF2pnCi8Mt3j5D_syK-bKbLUonUGk?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mbOEIisUlEtvo7zDAOiT9ynxx8G2pSAE7YU9tCO5bcQ6TKuBOpLQ3yk-KZuEHfkAjOCovkSiJEm0jrUGyx42CowRdP0yf7y6u5peyIaCd7kePwEK130WQguioxuSVnKAVOFwQGamlyXacl3CiUemJ0pg4dunF1qla_iW3C6m01iHdAM68XtJdAuk2B1GdVvov?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    From Planet Honey Pop!'s social media pages (@planethoneypopkaraoke)

Meet Our Latest Winner: Christopher Blaine!

If you weren't at Planet Honey Pop! on Tuesday evening, you missed out! A karaoke newcomer from the village of Henford-on-Bagley wowed the crowd and was crowned our latest karaoke champion. Here's some highlights from our interview with our winner.

PHP: Is it true that this was not only your first karaoke contest, but your first time singing karaoke?

CB: Yes, that's right. Karaoke isn't a thing we do in Henford-on-Bagley. Our local pub, the Gnome's Arms, is the kind of place people sit around, chat, and laugh.

PHP: You've got a great voice, and you're a natural showman. How did you develop your vocal style?

CB: I started singing to the foxes that hang around my cottage. I'm going to get some chickens one day, and singing to foxes supposedly helps you bond with them. I don't want them bothering my chickens or stealing my eggs. Sometimes the foxes don't care for it! I started practicing on my own so I wouldn't annoy the foxes too much.

An acquaintance told me about a bar in Willow Creek that has an open mic. Simoleons are hard for me to come by now, so I went down there to see if anyone would toss me a coin. I can make §30 or §40 if I nail the song well enough. I wonder if some of them are paying me to stop singing.

PHP: What do you do for a living?

CB: I'm a writer. A publisher just accepted my first two books, a children's book and a collection of short stories. I also sell the fish I catch.

PHP: We'll put in a plug for your books, since you're too humble to do it yourself. Next time you're shopping for a good read, check out Flashpaper Fiction. And your kids will love the adorable tale of Pat the Badger.

How do you plan on using your prize money?

CB: *laughs* First of all, I'll pay my taxes. Maybe I'll have some left over for a date this weekend, since it's Love Day.

PHP: Is there a particular lady--or gentleman--in your life right now?

CB: *blushes* There's not.

PHP: There will be, if you sing to them!
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Minotaur Guy, "Gorgo" randomly showed up at 8-Bells in Strangerville (as an NPC) :D
    Gorgo: "Strangerville is not bad when you meet the right people."

QsBYwzI.png

Wa1OZT2.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    No screen shots this time, because what happened in my game was actually reinstalling the game. Two days ago I treated myself to a new gaming computer, which meant I had to download everything (including over 30 packs) from my Origin account. Total time? Just shy of 6 hours. And I still have to reinstall my mod...
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Summer time in Henford and there's a heat wave. Spotted Agnes for the first time and she wasn't enjoying the heat.
    Gee, I wonder why you're so hot? Couldn't be your clothes.
    jhitZWf.png

Also, Crumplebottom's face upon seeing the lump of clay on the table. Her reaction is such a mood as this offends her.
    bWpZFjW.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

August has been trying to get in as much rock climbing and snow boarding as possible before the baby arrives.
    Snowboarding.jpg

Carlie's dad, Ben, delivered her baby. I was so shocked to see him on call as I've never had a relative deliver one of my Sims babies before. Nice experience all around.
    Carlie-s-dad-delivers-her-baby.jpg

Meet Baby, Emma. She's the apple of their eye.
    Baby-Emma.jpg

Baby-Emma-2.jpg

Family.jpg

August and Carlie plan to gradually capture all the special moments.
    Pictures.jpg

Emma headed for her tent for some playtime.
    Emma.jpg

Daddy's little girl is all tuckered out.
    Daddy-s-girl.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

I put together after spending hours fixing them from the random townie stuff they had for clothing and traits and lack of skills. Built a barracks.
    Finally! So 4 military personnel, 1 scientist, 1 conspiracy theorist.
    Released them back to un-played NPC mode. :)
    atPPS2M.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Got excited since I saw a rabbit outside my sims lot and I haven't been to the bramblewood yet or anything.
    4hyYiTn.png
    But upon closer inspection...
    OLu2Rsp.png

I got bamboozled. :weary: These sims really trolled me in leaving some clay that was made into a rabbit. Clay will forever plague me in this game and I hate it even more than I did now. :bawling:
    5vJrxmT.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top