Sul Sul Simmers!
As every week, I hope you are ready for some 'forums time
' because I have a bunch of discussions for you to check out!:
- Let's start with an ask for advice! It comes from @MayaioYT and I'm sure they are not the only ones getting started with Realm of Magic these days. Share your expertise with the community in 'Any tips? [Realm of Magic]'
- You know what else is magical? The creativity of this community! Here a challenge by @Drbigt for you to try something new in your game: 'Endure the trials'
- Moving on, remember that discussion from a couple of weeks ago about avoiding traits? It inspired @Huiiie_07 to open a new topic so we all can discuss: '"Negative" traits' ! The title doesn't need an explanation, does it?
- Now, don't we love polls? @Talonflare seems to as well! They have one for us in The Sims 3 section: 'What Expansion Do You Play With The Most?' Seasons is the clear winner so far - click and leave your vote!
- To close the list this week let's explore a different corner of the forums! Any The Sims FreePlay players around? @Kersiexx wants to hear from you in 'Sims FreePlay Discussion'!
it! Before you close this tab, one more from me
: 'New Simmers, welcome! - Community's tips & tricks to get started
' - a welcoming space for all the new players, come share your knowledge!
@icanhassims' Sim enjoying her time in her new meditation room - found here (also a link to the download!)
Hope you enjoyed the read! More from me next week Simmers - stay safe, and happy Simming!