Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I just got Octavian's photo!
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I got a set of amiibos, does anyone want any of the following villagers? NOTE: I am not time travelling, I'd be moving them in with amiibo, then moving them back out with a diff amiibo. It takes 3 days to move them in, 3 days to move back out, so you'd have to get a plot ready for the right day, and if more than one person wants one I'll go in order requested. So you may have to time travel, it'sup to you but I can give you a heads up a few days in advance)

Villager llist I can give away:
    Bones or Vivian (since I'll force them out with my tags)
    Carmen, Pekoe, Ankha, Poppy, Hamlet,Ruby, Maple, Chrissy, Gala, Fauna, Merenque, Margie, Savannah, Melba, Lily, Francine, Julian, Whitney, Bob, Rolf, Maple, lolly, Broccolo, Stitches, Fang, Marshall, Lucky
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I got a set of amiibos, does anyone want any of the following villagers? NOTE: I am not time travelling, I'd be moving them in with amiibo, then moving them back out with a diff amiibo. It takes 3 days to move them in, 3 days to move back out, so you'd have to get a plot ready for the right day, and if more than one person wants one I'll go in order requested. So you may have to time travel, it'sup to you but I can give you a heads up a few days in advance)

Carmen, Pekoe, Ankha, Poppy, Hamlet,Ruby, Maple, Chrissy, Gala, Fauna, Merenque, Margie, Savannah, Melba, Lily, Francine, Julian, Whitney, Bob, Rolf, Maple, lolly, Broccolo, Stitches, Fang, Marshall, Lucky

Ooo, I'm conflicted. I would die to have Raymond, but Julian is a close second. Also, technically Whitney is my dreamy snooty, but also I would feel weird multiples of wolves.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Ooo, I'm conflicted. I would die to have Raymond, but Julian is a close second. Also, technically Whitney is my dreamy snooty, but also I would feel weird multiples of wolves.

haha well, I had a message from a friend who wants Marshall so I'm doing that one first, it'll take 6 days for that one and then I can start on either Whitney or Julian for you, so it gives you some time to decide hahaha! And it's no problem for me to do both for you, if you end up wanting them both as long as you have space in your village, just let me know lol!
  • Options

haha well, I had a message from a friend who wants Marshall so I'm doing that one first, it'll take 6 days for that one and then I can start on either Whitney or Julian for you, so it gives you some time to decide hahaha! And it's no problem for me to do both for you, if you end up wanting them both as long as you have space in your village, just let me know lol!

Thanks, I'll have to think ill it! Inviting in a smug boi would lessen my chances of getting Raymond, so I'll mull it over!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Thanks, I'll have to think ill it! Inviting in a smug boi would lessen my chances of getting Raymond, so I'll mull it over!

Makes sense haha
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2020
    Celeste is on my island. Opening my gates of anybody wants to visit for her. Dodo code LRT6V

She was just up on the cliffs at the back of my island.

Edit: gates closed
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Going villager shopping today! Wish me luck! 😄
  • Options

Have fun! Anyone in particular you are looking for?

I'm going tomorrow! Bones moved out today and plot will be open tomorrow. Can't wait to island hop haha. I have almost 200 NMT right now.

I want a cranky/jock because those types are not in my top 10 list and I want to get the reactions for them before moving in my top 10.

I have an amiibo for Hamlet, who I love and is a jock, so I'll prob hunt mostly for a cranky but I DO love Bam so if I find him I might take him.

Also Tucker moved in today! Yay! Gotta do make his yard tonight and make a list of my favourite cranky villagers to hunt for haha :)

• Options

I'm going tomorrow! Bones moved out today and plot will be open tomorrow. Can't wait to island hop haha. I have almost 200 NMT right now.

I want a cranky/jock because those types are not in my top 10 list and I want to get the reactions for them before moving in my top 10.

I have an amiibo for Hamlet, who I love and is a jock, so I'll prob hunt mostly for a cranky but I DO love Bam so if I find him I might take him.

Also Tucker moved in today! Yay! Gotta do make his yard tonight and make a list of my favourite cranky villagers to hunt for haha :)

I'm excited to see who you get! If I was getting another Cranky villager, besides #1 Island Dad Wolfgang, I'd probably be most interested in Bruce, Butch, Chief, Fang, Lobo, Rolf, or Tom. Although it's hard to say if I'd want to keep them, personality-wise.
    Has anyone else noticed villagers with the same personality still managing to seem different from each other? I find Ankha to be much snootier than Soleil. Sherb and Zucker seem to have more overlap, but so far Sherb hasn't talked about the bugs in the floor as much (thank goodness 🤮).
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'm excited to see who you get! If I was getting another Cranky villager, besides #1 Island Dad Wolfgang, I'd probably be most interested in Bruce, Butch, Chief, Fang, Lobo, Rolf, or Tom. Although it's hard to say if I'd want to keep them, personality-wise.
    Has anyone else noticed villagers with the same personality still managing to seem different from each other? I find Ankha to be much snootier than Soleil. Sherb and Zucker seem to have more overlap, but so far Sherb hasn't talked about the bugs in the floor as much (thank goodness 🤮).

Ankha isn't actually all that snooty on my island haha! At least doesn't seem it haha. But yes I do find them diff. Clay and Bones were the same personality and they did both mention bugs a lot, but Bones seemed a lot more playful, I think maybe species combined with personality has something to do with it.

I like a lot of the cranky villagers haha,
    Admiral, Wolfgang, Bruce, Grizzly, Groucho, Cyd, Hopper, Tom are on the top of my list haha!

But I'd also be happy with Murphy, Camofrog, Fang, Cheif Frank,Static and Lobo as second best. I'll look into getting one of them if I get under 25 tickets left looking for my top favs haha!
  • Options
    I don't really have anyone particular in mind. Just looking for a cutie pie. 😄

I got rid of Hamlet a couple of weeks ago for Gala. I was a little sad to see him go because he was one of my original villagers and really sweet but I don't care for jocks.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I'm going on a villager hunt today too!!! Looking for Paolo!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »

i'm sad brofina is moving out tommorrow.
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »

Oh good luck!

PS: lots of take one leave one stuff still on my beach if anyone wants to come over. Dodo code is KHHL9. Also it's raining.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    So far I've turned down Rhonda, a normal hippo and Egbert, a lazy chicken. Not sure why but I prefer the smaller villagers. They just seem so cuddly. 😊 Except for my favorite elephant Eloise. 🥰 I'm on an island now with Naomi. She's a snooty cow. A larger villager but kinda cute. She's also snooty. I like snooty animals. Out of over 400 animals there are only 4 cows. Had anyone ever had her?
  • Options
    So far I've turned down Rhonda, a normal hippo and Egbert, a lazy chicken. Not sure why but I prefer the smaller villagers. They just seem so cuddly. 😊 Except for my favorite elephant Eloise. 🥰 I'm on an island now with Naomi. She's a snooty cow. A larger villager but kinda cute. She's also snooty. I like snooty animals. Out of over 400 animals there are only 4 cows. Had anyone ever had her?

Did you take her? haha! I haven't had her. The only cow I've had was Norma the Normal cow who I really liked lol!
  • Options
    No I decided to keep looking. Took a nap now I'll start again.

Savannah left yesterday and I'm wondering if I absolutely have to choose someone today. Will the game automatically move someone in if I don't select a villager?
  • Options

Savannah left yesterday and I'm wondering if I absolutely have to choose someone today. Will the game automatically move someone in if I don't select a villager?

Yes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

You have until 5am or someone will move in automatically, if you don't mind time travelling, you can go backwards into the morning, of the same day you are on anytime after 5am, to keep the game from switching days for you and giving you more time. (days from 5am-5am, not midnight.. so if it's already 1am of the 24th for you, change to it 6am on the 23rd, not the 24th) If you do that you have more time to villager hunt.
  • Options
    Well that sucks. 😄 I have enough Nook miles for about 13 more trips so hopefully I'll find someone good tonight.
  • Options
    Well that sucks. 😄 I have enough Nook miles for about 13 more trips so hopefully I'll find someone good tonight.

I can give you a stack of 10 nmt if you don't! Let me know if you need them !
  • Options

I can give you a stack of 10 nmt if you don't! Let me know if you need them !

Ok. I'm going back in!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top