Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Well that sucks. 😄 I have enough Nook miles for about 13 more trips so hopefully I'll find someone good tonight.

I can give you a stack of 10 nmt if you don't! Let me know if you need them !

Ok. I'm going back in!

Good luck!! And let me knwo if you need the extra tickets :D
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I'm so bummed. Victoria moved out a few days ago but I haven't had much time to play to get a new villager. I was all set to go today but I just saw her plot was sold. I didn't know a random villager will take there place if you don't fill it by a certain time, ugh.

Whats the trick to get someone to move out if no one has the thoigh bubbles?
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I'm so bummed. Victoria moved out a few days ago but I haven't had much time to play to get a new villager. I was all set to go today but I just saw her plot was sold. I didn't know a random villager will take there place if you don't fill it by a certain time, ugh.

Thata's too bad, which villager is moving in?

You have to have a thought bubble, if you time travel you can keep time travelling until you get one. The only other option is the campsite method meaning whoever is in yur campsite will be the new villager moving in.
  • Options

You have to have a thought bubble, if you time travel you can keep time travelling until you get one. The only other option is the campsite method meaning whoever is in yur campsite will be the new villager moving in.

I actuallt got someone that says they are from your island, Buck. Not a fan lol
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

Wait, he told you he's from my island? So he remembers me? I didn't know that could happen! Yes, Buck was my starter and I was so happy when he left rofl! Good luck getting rid of him! Can I come see him sometime, I want to see if he remembers me if I talk to him.
  • Options

Wait, he told you he's from my island? So he remembers me? I didn't know that could happen! Yes, Buck was my starter and I was so happy when he left rofl! Good luck getting rid of him! Can I come see him sometime, I want to see if he remembers me if I talk to him.

Sure, but I juat used an amiibo card to invite Lionel. I can open up my gate now.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    good idea with the amiibo haha and ty!
  • Options
    I should note, I knew that villagers that your friends purposely take when they are in boxes would remember you, I just didn't know that villagers that went into the void cuz no one took them could randomly move into friends islands weeks later and remember you haha! I think that's kinda cool, even though I'm sorry you ended up with BUCK of all villagers rofl!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I should note, I knew that villagers that your friends purposely take when they are in boxes would remember you, I just didn't know that villagers that went into the void cuz no one took them could randomly move into friends islands weeks later and remember you haha! I think that's kinda cool, even though I'm sorry you ended up with BUCK of all villagers rofl!

I'm not sure if they're supposed to or if it's a glitch. But I've seen Redditors talking about having a clear void and referencing them doing this.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    It seemed like he was supposed to. I just visited him and he remembered me and said he swam over from my island haha
  • Options
    All of my villagers keep talking about the huge upcoming event... And wondering who is attending.. And how ltll be the biggest event we've ever had and I have no idea what they are talking about...
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    All of my villagers keep talking about the huge upcoming event... And wondering who is attending.. And how ltll be the biggest event we've ever had and I have no idea what they are talking about...

I think they’re talking about the bug off
  • Options

I think they’re talking about the bug off

Oh maybe haha!! They seem far too excited about a bug competition rofl!!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    So after 9 mystery island visits I finally got my new villager! Lopez.

Spike, cranky rhino
    Patty, peppy cow
    Annalisa, normal anteater
    Rasher, cranky pig
    Sheldon, jock squirrel
    Murphy, cranky cub
    Cousteau,,jock frog
    Snooty, anteater
    Lopez, smug deer

RSaJhUL.png

And when I returned home I had to check in on Eloise and deliver her daily gift and guess what I got?

Her photo! Finally!

Ag5ufA2.jpg
  • Options
    Congrats! Lopez is one of my favs! He's a top 12 for me, and I really wish we could have a couple more villagers haha!

I don't have any photos yet.
  • Options
    Yeah I really wasn't sure about him but he's smug which along with snooty is one of my favorite villager types and he's quite unique looking. All in all I'm happy. I hate the first day they move in because you can't really interact with them. They're unpacking. Don't know why it takes all day. :p
  • Options
    Yeah I really wasn't sure about him but he's smug which along with snooty is one of my favorite villager types and he's quite unique looking. All in all I'm happy. I hate the first day they move in because you can't really interact with them. They're unpacking. Don't know why it takes all day. :p

haha well admittedly it took more than a day to unpack my entire house when I first moved!!! ;) But yeah, I've got Tucker moving in today and he's unpacking as well haha. I just finished creating his front yard. can't wait til he can actually leave the house and see it haha

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Congrats! Lopez is one of my favs! He's a top 12 for me, and I really wish we could have a couple more villagers haha!

wait the island only has a 10 visitor limit. lol.
  • Options

That's what I mean, haha, he's top 12, like 11th or 12th, so I wish we could have a couple more villagers so I could get him :)
  • Options

That's what I mean, haha, he's top 12, like 11th or 12th, so I wish we could have a couple more villagers so I could get him :)

before simgirl told me during my first play i thought we could. i didn't callit a play through on purpose cause my switch broke in the middle. i hope to get a villager i already had tommorrow.
  • Options

before simgirl told me during my first play i thought we could. i didn't callit a play through on purpose cause my switch broke in the middle. i hope to get a villager i already had tommorrow.

which villager?
  • Options

which villager?

i would love to get berardo back.
  • Options

which villager?

i would love to get berardo back.

good luck!!!! I hope you get him!
  • Options
    Lopez has moved in and Mathilda is visiting. She's a snooty kangaroo with a little roo in her pouch. I'm not too excited about her but she's kinda cute so I'm going to see if I can boot out Elmer and get Mathilda until someone I really want visits.
  • Options
    Pouring on my island... as always. I've only had about 3 days without rain since starting... looking forward to sun haha.
    In the meantime, today is villager hunting day haha!

Also I started the process for creating a rock garden and thought it went well, only to discover rocks can appear in sand too, sigh. I thought they couldn't cuz they can't on the beach but I have a huge desert area I didn't cover thinking it was safe and today there's a rock there haha. So gonna have to cover it in mannequins

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top