Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    oooh... island no 2 has Genji, who I LOVE... I want to take him so badly and he's a personality type I need for reactions, jock...

BUT I need cranky even more since I have a jock's amiibo to get later (Hamlet who I also love) and I still have like 200 tickets left haha. So I sadly have to leave him. (Besides I do have Genji in New Leaf haha) but it's gonna be a tough one lol!
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I got my own blue rose from two orange roses!
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    What's the trick of getting photos from your villagers and are they different from the posters of them?
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »
    What's the trick of getting photos from your villagers and are they different from the posters of them?

There's no real trick. They are diff from the posters (same pic I think but they are in wooden frames and can stand up)

You have to have the highest friendship level with them so they are best friends and then it's random any time after that.
  • Options

Wow congrats!!!!
    I'm still working on 2 haha, I need blue roses and purple pansies.
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »

I have 5 photos now and what I do is give each villager wrapped foreign fruit every day.
  • Options

Wow congrats!!!!

I still need purple pansies, purple windflowers, and purple hyacinths. I also need gold roses and lily of the valley but my island is stuck at 3 stars.
  • Options

Wow congrats!!!!

I still need purple pansies, purple windflowers, and purple hyacinths. I also need gold roses and lily of the valley but my island is stuck at 3 stars.

My friend gave me a purple windflower and hyacinths and a gold rose so I cheated that those haha. I have two lily of the valleys now though!

Then I wantered the purple hyacinth a lot so I've got quite a few now but still trying for more as I'm filling Reneigh's yrd with them.

the pansies and blue roses I'm stilll trying on my own to get haha
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Saharah is here today, if anyone wants to come get some rugs.

Small rug: Iron Entrance Mat
    Medium rug: yellow rose rug
    Large rug: Botanical rug

Mysterious wallpaper: street-art wall and western Vista (sorry, idk which was bells and which was tickets)
    Mysterious flooring: crop-circles flooring

May the tickets tempt you!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm island 5. So far seen Maggie, Genji, Peaches, Annalisa and Snooty. I've liked all but Peaches but none were cranky haha
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2020
    Opening my island of anybody wants to stop by. Dodo code 4HLS4

Leif is here. The take one leave one is overflowing. I forgot to see if anyone is crafting but I'll check soon and update if they are.

I'm also playing "where will it rain first?" Lol my island or the real world. Both are ominous right now haha.

Edit: nibbles is crafting a chic mom crown

Edit: gates closed. Might reopen later.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Opening my island of anybody wants to stop by. Dodo code 4HLS4

Leif is here. The take one leave one is overflowing. I forgot to see if anyone is crafting but I'll check soon and update if they are.

I'm also playing "where will it rain first?" Lol my island or the real world. Both are ominous right now haha.

Edit: nibbles is crafting a chic mom crown

Def on my island for me haha. Rain every day but I'm island hopping and its sunny o and mystery islands today.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    I love rainy days on my Island. Seems like I'm able to catch more clams for fish bait.

@SimAlexandria the rock garden is on my to-do list. I'm waiting until I have all my community lots and decorations up so I don't have to place as many mannequins.

Mathilda has agreed to move in but each time she's selected someone other than Elmer. First Raymond, then Marshall, then Bree and Gala. Gonna try again.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, you guys! I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Soleil (the Snooty hamster) says "tarnation" for her catchphrase. I just realized it's referencing this meme:

7f37534ccd8eb1e2ce382c4c00c4bba0.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I love rainy days on my Island. Seems like I'm able to catch more clams for fish bait.

@SimAlexandria the rock garden is on my to-do list. I'm waiting until I have all my community lots and decorations up so I don't have to place as many mannequins.

Mathilda has agreed to move in but each time she's selected someone other than Elmer. First Raymond, then Marshall, then Bree and Gala. Gonna try again.

I wouldn't mind rainy days if I hadn't had only 3 sunny days EVER on my island haha! Sometimes I'll get a couple hours of sun but then back to rain haha.

My island is mostly paved over now and decorated so it wasn't too bad of a job haha, but my desert area needs mannequins too. I didn't realise it as I thought rocks couldn't spawn in sand, but turns out they can if it's not on a beach haha. So a bit more to do for the rock garden.

Good luck getting rid of the elmer's glue horse hahaha! I hope Mathilda picks him next time for you.

• Options
    Oh my gosh, you guys! I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Soleil (the Snooty hamster) says "tarnation" for her catchphrase. I just realized it's referencing this meme:

7f37534ccd8eb1e2ce382c4c00c4bba0.jpg

awwww haha! I've never seen or heard of that meme but it's sure adorable!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Well Mathilda finally picked Elmer. After another 3 villagers. I posted at 6:15 and it's now 7:30 so that took me 75 minutes. 😲
  • Options
    yay!!! haha!
  • Options
    For anyone interested in stats... 1st 10 island jumps done haha. Here's who I've found (and left behind) on each island, as well as the furniture item/diy etc for each one.

1. Maggie
    • DIY: Cardboard Table
    • Item: Imperial Bed

2. Genji
    a. Outdoor Generator

3. Peaches
    a. Sister Fruit Island so no furniture
    b. DIY Pot

4. Annalisa
    a. Train Set

5. Snooty
    a. Plasma Ball
    b. DIY hedge standee

6. Whitney
    a. Board Game

7. Alfonso
    a. Money Rock Island so no furniture

8. Rodney
    a. DIY Bamboo Partition
    b. Fireplace

9. Melba
    a. Double Sided Wall Clock
    b. Fossil

10. Kidd
    a. Telescope
  • Options
    For anyone interested in stats... 1st 10 island jumps done haha. Here's who I've found (and left behind) on each island, as well as the furniture item/diy etc for each one.

1. Maggie

2. Genji
    a. Outdoor Generator

3. Peaches
    b. DIY Pot

4. Annalisa
    a. Train Set

5. Snooty
    a. Plasma Ball
    b. DIY hedge standee

6. Whitney
    a. Board Game

7. Alfonso

8. Rodney
    a. DIY Bamboo Partition
    b. Fireplace

9. Melba
    b. Fossil

10. Kidd
    a. Telescope

Nooooo, Whitney and Melba :cry:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

1. Maggie

2. Genji
    a. Outdoor Generator

3. Peaches
    b. DIY Pot

4. Annalisa
    a. Train Set

5. Snooty
    a. Plasma Ball
    b. DIY hedge standee

6. Whitney
    a. Board Game

7. Alfonso

8. Rodney
    a. DIY Bamboo Partition
    b. Fireplace

9. Melba
    b. Fossil

10. Kidd
    a. Telescope

I had Melba on my old island I love both of them.. but I have their amiibos and I really need a cranky right now to get the reactions cranky villagers give... they weren't easy to leave behind though haha!
  • Options

1. Maggie

2. Genji
    a. Outdoor Generator

3. Peaches
    b. DIY Pot

4. Annalisa
    a. Train Set

5. Snooty
    a. Plasma Ball
    b. DIY hedge standee

6. Whitney
    a. Board Game

7. Alfonso

8. Rodney
    a. DIY Bamboo Partition
    b. Fireplace

9. Melba
    b. Fossil

10. Kidd
    a. Telescope

I had Melba on my old island I love both of them.. but I have their amiibos and I really need a cranky right now to get the reactions cranky villagers give... they weren't easy to leave behind though haha!

I actually think I passed Melba when I found Sherb, since I already have 2 normies, tbh. 😅
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

1. Maggie

2. Genji
    a. Outdoor Generator

3. Peaches
    b. DIY Pot

4. Annalisa
    a. Train Set

5. Snooty
    a. Plasma Ball
    b. DIY hedge standee

6. Whitney
    a. Board Game

7. Alfonso

8. Rodney
    a. DIY Bamboo Partition
    b. Fireplace

9. Melba
    b. Fossil

10. Kidd
    a. Telescope

I actually think I passed Melba when I found Sherb, since I already have 2 normies, tbh. 😅

I love the normals haha. I'll likely end up with more than two after I get all the reactions haha
  • Options

1. Maggie

2. Genji
    a. Outdoor Generator

3. Peaches
    b. DIY Pot

4. Annalisa
    a. Train Set

5. Snooty
    a. Plasma Ball
    b. DIY hedge standee

6. Whitney
    a. Board Game

7. Alfonso

8. Rodney
    a. DIY Bamboo Partition
    b. Fireplace

9. Melba
    b. Fossil

10. Kidd
    a. Telescope

I love the normals haha. I'll likely end up with more than two after I get all the reactions haha

If I had an island of true dreamies, it would be 9 normies and Raymond :grin:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top