Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    Troll3r100Troll3r100 Posts: 35 New Member
    I enjoy animal crossing except for Pietro, who won't leave my island!
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Troll3r100 wrote: »

Have you tried completely ignoring him? I did that with Diva for 4 to 5 days, no talking to her no going in her house no nothing and she asked to leave.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member
    Hey if anyone is interested on trading turnips, or just hanging out on Animal Crossing add me! My friend code is SW-5856-8832-1591. Just please don't ruin my flowers or dig a bunch of holes!
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hey if anyone is interested on trading turnips, or just hanging out on Animal Crossing add me! My friend code is SW-5856-8832-1591. Just please don't ruin my flowers or dig a bunch of holes!

Sure :) I"ll add you, I'm Ice from Tikatown in game
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    And with this incline I can FINALLY access Redd's beach without a ladder haha!

I got my final fossil today too!! That's one museum room complete!

• Options

Congrats!!!

My Redd spot is in such a bad place. Id have to completely redesign my flower garden if I wanted to get an incline back there :/
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »

Have you tried completely ignoring him? I did that with Diva for 4 to 5 days, no talking to her no going in her house no nothing and she asked to leave.

I've been simply lurking this thread, but I've got Pietro on my island too, and HE WILL NOT LEAVE. I need that demon cloud thing to just GO. Haha
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

I added you! Also, just so you know, people can only take flowers or dig holes if they're on your best friend list.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2020
    Opening my island dodo code HSLMJ.

Feel free to swing by. Anything for limited items in the cranny is fair game. Last I saw Gala was crafting a wooden tool box.

Also if anybody wants any of these flowers they're up for grabs. Most of them are pretty common I know but if you just want more of something or there is something you don't have. I'm selling them to the cranny soon if they don't get claimed. If you're on my best friend's list feel free to grab any you want (flowers outside the grid are fair game). If not and want to add me (flowers or just because) switch code is SW-5060-4391-5253 (switch name Leigh, game name Britt) or let me know if you want anything and I can drop it on your island for you.

Edit: island closed

Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    I forgot there was somebody at the campsite so I just went to check. I have Cherry! I hear good things. She is cute and seems nice. I'm hoping I can get her to boot Elvis off lol. I'll leave my island open for a bit before I try in case I have to close my game but now I really want to use this chance to boot out Elvis.
  • Options

Congrats!!!

My Redd spot is in such a bad place. Id have to completely redesign my flower garden if I wanted to get an incline back there :/

Mine was in a terrible spot too, which is why it took forever. I Had to half the size of my fairgrounds to get an incline for him... but it worked out :)
  • Options

I added you! Also, just so you know, people can only take flowers or dig holes if they're on your best friend list.

They can pick flowers or destroy the blooms by running through them if they aren't though, but yeah we won't do that :D
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Opening my island dodo code HSLMJ.

Feel free to swing by. Anything for limited items in the cranny is fair game. Last I saw Gala was crafting a wooden tool box.

Also if anybody wants any of these flowers they're up for grabs. Most of them are pretty common I know but if you just want more of something or there is something you don't have. I'm selling them to the cranny soon if they don't get claimed. If you're on my best friend's list feel free to grab any you want (flowers outside the grid are fair game). If not and want to add me (flowers or just because) switch code is SW-5060-4391-5253 (switch name Leigh, game name Britt) or let me know if you want anything and I can drop it on your island for you.

I just realised I don't think I Have you on my friends list. I thought I did, but I went through and deleted a bunch of people I didn't know a couple weeks ago and maybe accidentally got you in there too? I sent you another request anyways. Ice here.
  • Options
    It's raining really hard here, so I'm going to open up for friends for a bit, in case anyone wants to go fishing. Let me know if anyone needs to get on my friends list.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I've been simply lurking this thread, but I've got Pietro on my island too, and HE WILL NOT LEAVE. I need that demon cloud thing to just GO. Haha

I think they start with 25 points and as long as all your neighbors are 25 points or more, it's random. Only if you actively start harassing them does it make it more likely for them to leave. That's my theory anyway. I was able to get rid of Olaf after I began my campaign against him, but I've stopped harassing Nate cuz I started to feel guilty. Pinky, Soleil, and Flo have asked to leave, even though I talk to them and give them presents all the time and pretty much never talk to Nate. I'm going to start annoying him again, and I'll let everyone know how it goes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    All my villagers <3 I wish Tank could look at camera though.

• Options

I have Vivian too! I love her, but she's got to go soon cuz she's more like a top 15 than a top 10 and I have amiibos to get the top 10 now. (But I want a cranky & jock before I do so I can get all the reactions before having top 10 haha)

As for tank, yeah, you'd have to turn him sideways to have him really look. My Hippeux is the same.
  • Options

Love this! That's a nice looking bunch <3
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

Cute! So fun seeing people villagers all together :)
  • Options
    It's Raining, it's pouring!
    I have had two, MAYBE 3 days without rain in this game since I started lol! Why does it rain EVERY DAY on my island hahaha! Sometimes it's nice for the morning but by afternoon it rains, or if it's raining in the morning it might clear up later, but lately it's been raining almost all day haha

• Options
    I'm finally getting rid of Elvis. It took like 6 attempts for Cherry to pick him and countless more attempts to guess the right stupid card. It's taken like 2 hours straight. But she finally picked Elvis to leave. I could almost cry with joy right now lol.
  • Options
    I have had two, MAYBE 3 days without rain in this game since I started lol! Why does it rain EVERY DAY on my island hahaha! Sometimes it's nice for the morning but by afternoon it rains, or if it's raining in the morning it might clear up later, but lately it's been raining almost all day haha

I wish. It'll rain for like 3 days straight and then not again for like 2 weeks I swear. I just don't wanna water my flowers lol. I have too many I hope for rain every day. Sun sometimes too yeah so I can get all the bugs and stuff but seriously.. I want more rain.
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

I wish. It'll rain for like 3 days straight and then not again for like 2 weeks I swear. I just don't wanna water my flowers lol. I have too many I hope for rain every day. Sun sometimes too yeah so I can get all the bugs and stuff but seriously.. I want more rain.

I'm just tired of the dreary look haha, but I have all the bugs I can get for June and still need like 8 fish so yeah, I should be glad it's raining, but I'm longing for sun haha!!!

Ooh congrats on getting Cherry to bump out Elvis haha! I had Cherry in my pocket camp :) I like her.
  • Options
    Ok, so I skipped ahead a little over a week to see if anyone was at the campsite and they weren't, but joy of joys, Nate was asking to move. I told him yes, but I don't want to mess up my game and have him get trapped. Do I need to skip to the next day to get him to leave? Can I just come back to today and he'll still leave tomorrow? Should I just let the advanced day ride until he is gone and my new villager is safely moved in? I probably should have said no and not risk anything, but I was so excited!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Ok, so I skipped ahead a little over a week to see if anyone was at the campsite and they weren't, but joy of joys, Nate was asking to move. I told him yes, but I don't want to mess up my game and have him get trapped. Do I need to skip to the next day to get him to leave? Can I just come back to today and he'll still leave tomorrow? Should I just let the advanced day ride until he is gone and my new villager is safely moved in? I probably should have said no and not risk anything, but I was so excited!

Once you've said yes, he will start moving out when the game day changes... whether that's backwards or fowards... so once you've travelled past 5am into a different day he'll be in boxes. At least, that's how I've always understood it, but I've never personally tried time travelling.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top