Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

Was shocked to see this when I woke up!!! My island is now 5 star and I got the golden watering can DIY!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Was shocked to see this when I woke up!!! My island is now 5 star and I got the golden watering can DIY!

Congratulations!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Ty! Ps I'll be afk almost all day but gates are open if anyone wants to come check the shops. I have kicks on my island too and Ankha was crafting gold plates last I checked
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

Congrats!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Congrats on the 5 star rating! 🎉
  • Options
    Hopefully I'll be opening up my island soon. Gotta get it just right. 😄

Got lots of DIY recipes, duplicate furniture from popping balloons and gifts from my residents. And duplicate clothing from when I can't remember if I bought something and buy it again. 😀
  • Options

Got lots of DIY recipes, duplicate furniture from popping balloons and gifts from my residents. And duplicate clothing from when I can't remember if I bought something and buy it again. 😀

Aw I'd love to come but I can't right now. If you are on later this evening I'll stop by but otherwise no worries!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i have duplicate recipes too. i leave them on the beach.
  • Options
    My gates are open to friends for the next hour and half. I have bunch of DIYs, gifts and flowers. Butch is at my campsite , I'm not interested in him. Victoria is crafting a cardboard sofa, for being a self proclaimed fashionista her taste is questionable :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »
    My gates are open to friends for the next hour and half. I have bunch of DIYs, gifts and flowers. Butch is at my campsite , I'm not interested in him. Victoria is crafting a cardboard sofa, for being a self proclaimed fashionista her taste is questionable :D

ROFL about the sofa!
  • Options

I really wish leaving items and diys didn't decrease island ratings unless it was garbage haha
  • Options

I really wish leaving items and diys didn't decrease island ratings unless it was garbage haha

Me too!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone else feel bad when your villagers give you money after you give them a gift? I always want to see no I don't want anything back from you, it's a gift!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone else feel bad when your villagers give you money after you give them a gift? I always want to see no I don't want anything back from you, it's a gift!

Omg, yes! Especially after the other day when Wolfgang asked me to buy something of his because he was "short on money". I'm just like then stop paying me for the gifts I give you!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Omg, yes! Especially after the other day when Wolfgang asked me to buy something of his because he was "short on money". I'm just like then stop paying me for the gifts I give you!

I just got Wolfgang the other day and I love him already! I really like that he calls me kiddo and a few minutes ago I caught him smiling the flowers <3
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

me too. but i only have 2 friends so getting rid of them is hard. you ans someone else.who username i can't recall at the moment.
  • Options

I just got Wolfgang the other day and I love him already! I really like that he calls me kiddo and a few minutes ago I caught him smiling the flowers <3

Yes, I love when he calls me kiddo! Wolfgang is Island Dad and I love him. 😍
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2020

i would have got a new villager but peewee wanted to move and i said no. so he didn't i'm suprised i still have al the one i accidently hit with a shovel. 2of my favs
  • Options

i use the money to pay loans off.they keep getting bigger lol.
  • Options

Aw I'd love to come but I can't right now. If you are on later this evening I'll stop by but otherwise no worries!

Haha, by soon I meant probably within the next couple of weeks. 😄
  • Options

I don't. 😄 I've started giving all my villagers wrapped foreign fruit and some of them give me 650 bells while a couple of them will shell out 750 bells. Maybe those are the ones I have a higher friendship level. 🤔 Anyway I prefer the money to some of those gifts they give me. One of them gave me a day of the dead skull. 😨 I'm saving all those gifts in case someone else wants them.
  • Options
    I had high turnip prices the other day and let people sell. Made 3.5 Mil in tips I didn't ask for so all my loans paid off now and after selling my turnips too have 3 Mil left haha. So if anyone needs some to buy from nooks or whatever let me know. I don't mind helping pay of a bridge or something either
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I just made my first million from turnip sales today but immediately spent in all to pay off my loan. Was fun while it lasted. Also Anabelle moved out so went villager hunting for the first time in awhile. Told myself I wouldn't take the first one I found but... First island I run into Soleil. I had never seen or heard of her before and spent 10min. trying to convince myself not to invite her to my island cause I already have a hamster and several snooty villagers already. She'll be moving in tomorrow. :D
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    I just made my first million from turnip sales today but immediately spent in all to pay off my loan. Was fun while it lasted. Also Anabelle moved out so went villager hunting for the first time in awhile. Told myself I wouldn't take the first one I found but... First island I run into Soleil. I had never seen or heard of her before and spent 10min. trying to convince myself not to invite her to my island cause I already have a hamster and several snooty villagers already. She'll be moving in tomorrow. :D

Haha!!! Congrats on a new villager!
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    @SimAlexandria Thanks! :)
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top