Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I just made my first million from turnip sales today but immediately spent in all to pay off my loan. Was fun while it lasted. Also Anabelle moved out so went villager hunting for the first time in awhile. Told myself I wouldn't take the first one I found but... First island I run into Soleil. I had never seen or heard of her before and spent 10min. trying to convince myself not to invite her to my island cause I already have a hamster and several snooty villagers already. She'll be moving in tomorrow. :D

I love Soleil! She's so funny and sassy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    My gate is open right now if anyone wants to come over. Lief is here and Nook is selling books if you need them for recipes. Dodo code 7BCC0
  • Options
    Wow, I already have a new campsite visitor! Sadly, it is Jambette, who seems to have over done it on the lip filler...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Wow, I already have a new campsite visitor! Sadly, it is Jambette, who seems to have over done it on the lip filler...

haha, oh I don't like her!!

My island is open to friends (if anyone of you are still not my friend on here (I'm Ice in game) you can add me btw! SW-8248-3106-7027) Maybe give me a message here who you are haha.

Not much going on but feel free to shop and explore, check if anyone is crafting, check the diys in the fairgrounds etc. I'll be afk most the day.
  • Options

haha, oh I don't like her!!

Her design was definitely a choice.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    edited June 2020
    Bluebear is visiting my island. I think I want her. What's the trick again to boot out a specific villager?

ETA: Well I must have exited at the wrong time because she keeps selecting Raymond. 😟
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    There's no trick to it. At least, I don't think there is. I just kept rebooting the game if a camper agreed to move in and selected a villager I didn't want to leave.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    I think you're supposed to exit immediately after the camper suggests a resident to move out. I responded and told her no and then exited. I may be wrong though. Gonna try again in a little while.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I think you're supposed to exit immediately after the camper suggests a resident to move out. I responded and told her no and then exited. I may be wrong though. Gonna try again in a little while.

Yes you exit the game after they've said the name of the person. Make sure you don't respond to them otherwise it saves the decision.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Bummer. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to let Raymond leave. I do like him but I think a large part is because he's such a popular resident. I just paid 95,000 bells for a chess set for his front yard. 😄
  • Options
    Bummer. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to let Raymond leave. I do like him but I think a large part is because he's such a popular resident. I just paid 95,000 bells for a chess set for his front yard. 😄

Haha that's a tough one. I honestly don't care in the slightest if a villager is popular or not, but both Raymond and Bluebear are fairly equal on my which I like more list. I think I'd take Bluebear though just because I much prefer her house. I don't like Raymonds office room house and bluebears house, while simple, is super cute and more unique exterior I find
  • Options
    I think in going to keep him and try my luck with the next camper.
  • Options
    Makes sense.

So I've been tryig to transfer the "I'm moving" thought bubble haha" It started on Sylvana, then went to Clay, back to Sylvana, then Coco, today it's on Hippeux. Hopefully it'll get to Bones or Vivian soon as those are the only two I want to leave haha!

Anyways, I'm afk now, but my gates are open to friends if anyone wants to come over.

Rosie is crafting a fancy Lily wreath,
    Sahara is on my island. She has:
    Flooring: Railway &Palace Tile
    Walls: Rice Paddy &... oops I forget the second one haha
    Mats small Green Kitchen Mat
    Medium Dark Deck
    Large I can't remember

Shops are open too
  • Options
    Saharah is here, too. If anyone wants green kitchen mat, pink rose rug, or sloppy rug, let me know.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Soleil just asked to move away. I do not understand in the slightest why Nate won't leave. I closed my game before she finished asking, so hopefully someone else will ask. Better go start harassing Nate.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Soleil just asked to move away. I do not understand in the slightest why Nate won't leave. I closed my game before she finished asking, so hopefully someone else will ask. Better go start harassing Nate.

Yes if you close first someone else will ask tomorrow
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    caught my first arrowana yesterday.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Makes sense.

So I've been tryig to transfer the "I'm moving" thought bubble haha" It started on Sylvana, then went to Clay, back to Sylvana, then Coco, today it's on Hippeux. Hopefully it'll get to Bones or Vivian soon as those are the only two I want to leave haha!

Anyways, I'm afk now, but my gates are open to friends if anyone wants to come over.

Rosie is crafting a fancy Lily wreath,
    Sahara is on my island. She has:
    Flooring: Railway &Palace Tile
    Walls: Rice Paddy &... oops I forget the second one haha
    Mats small Green Kitchen Mat
    Medium Dark Deck
    Large I can't remember

Shops are open too

Large rug is retro dotted rug and other mysterious wallpaper is Cityscape. And for anyone curious, fancy lily wreath calls for pink, orange and yellow flowers, compared to the regular one's red, yellow, and white.
    Saharah is here, too. If anyone wants green kitchen mat, pink rose rug, or sloppy rug, let me know.

He gave me summit wallpaper for both bells and tickets and Sandlot and Dark Chocolate flooring.
    caught my first arrowana yesterday.

Congrats!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

So instead of telling her no if you close your game someone new will ask to leave tomorrow?

Waiting for Benedict to want to leave. I feel so bad everytime I pass him and flat-out ignore him. He's giving secretly sad eyes.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    I was wondering if you guys wanted to try and organize something like an island hopping party with all of us! Not sure details but would love to see everyone's island and really get the chance to look around and discuss our favorite parts of each island. Maybe play some sort of games.

Let me know what you think :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »

So instead of telling her no if you close your game someone new will ask to leave tomorrow?

Waiting for Benedict to want to leave. I feel so bad everytime I pass him and flat-out ignore him. He's giving secretly sad eyes.

Yes, that's whata I'm doing right now.

Sylvana asked to leave, I closed the window
    NExt day it was Clay... closed on him too
    3rd day thought bubble was back on Sylvana... didn't even bother to talk to her.
    4th day it was on Coco
    Today it's on Hippeux.
    It'll keep transferring randomly, it can repeat, but eventually it'll get to someone you want it to.

I'll keep you all updated how long it takes me to get to Bones or Vivian haha!
  • Options
    I was wondering if you guys wanted to try and organize something like an island hopping party with all of us! Not sure details but would love to see everyone's island and really get the chance to look around and discuss our favorite parts of each island. Maybe play some sort of games.

Sounds fun!!! My island isn't quite ready yet though... I'm redoing a bunch of it hahaha! People are wlecome to come explore for sure (gates open now) but I have so many ideas I haven't finished adding it yet and atm it's totally half under construction
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

That sounds fun! I love going to other people's islands. I played musical chairs on someone's island once so we could do that, or play hide and seek.
  • Options

That sounds fun! I love going to other people's islands. I played musical chairs on someone's island once so we could do that, or play hide and seek.

I've done hide and seek on my island before :) It was a lot of fun :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top