Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited March 2021
    Closed
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Everyone press your best party frock and wrap your coconuts; Judy's birthday is on the 10th!

Yay! Haha. I hope I can get on when you are open :)

I'm sure we can work something out :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2021
    So I've discovered you can hop into pipes from a cliff above if it's right on the edge below.

It can also toss you up onto the cliff above when it tosses you out.

I tried nestling my pipe to Redd's beach into the cliff but I'm going to have to see if I can either block it above or move it out further idk. I like it being nestled in but I don't want to need a ladder to get back down.

Edit: I lined the cliff above with hedge fences and it should stop the problem I think. I just didn't know how easily I could get anything to fit in there with the 3rd level cliff leaving so little room. Fencing worked well though.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    It would be cool to dig a hole into the ground plop the pipe in there and then build trees all around it. I was thinking it could actually be really fun to try and block out the base of a pipe so it only shoots you out onto the cliff above but I didn't know how I would do it. I'm sure somebody could find a fun use for that maybe people who do like mazes or obstacle courses or whatever with their island. Or just want a fun way to climb up the cliffs. But neither of those really do much for me.

But I was just thinking it might hide the pipe even better if you do that and then plant some trees around it. Though with how close to things you can (or can't) plant trees the hole might not be any more hidden than just plopping the pipe right on the ground between the trees. But I might have to play with it later.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited March 2021
    You know how you see villagers leave and go into their homes, but never anyone else's home or the shops? They just spawn there?
    I'm thinking (just speculating at this point) that they might use pipes the same way. I doubt we'll ever see them use them, but I think they do... impossible almost to prove as they are outside and could have just "walked" to that location, but I have seen FOUR villagers in very unusual places yesterday, places where I almost never find any villagers, shortly after placing pipes in those spaces. So I'm wondering now if the pipes being there increase the chances that the village will spawn there?
  • Options
    Does anyone need a real Famous Painting?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i got tricked twice yesterday. :(
  • Options

i got tricked twice yesterday. :(

Oh no! Well, if you need a famous painting, you're welcome to this one. :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I have that one, but thanks :)

• Options
    So apparently Tucker slept over at Reneigh's house last night lol

Reneigh is always my last to wake up, at 9:30am.

I just spent 20 minutes running all around the island trying to find Tucker to give him his gift, no luck
    Then I realise it's 9:28am so I go stand outside Reneigh's door to wait for her. (Even tried knocking but she's still asleep haha).
    9:30am and I see the light come on and the curtain open so I walk in, and Tucker's in there! lol!

• Options
    Ever since I placed the confetti machines by my plaza, Coco has been spending far more time sweeping than normal... and she usually puts on the Cinderella maid dress to do so LOL

• Options
    Ever since I placed the confetti machines by my plaza, Coco has been spending far more time sweeping than normal... and she usually puts on the Cinderella maid dress to do so LOL

Coco, it's a losing battle :(
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    When do cherry blossoms start? Anyone know?
  • Options
    Gates open to friends while I'm at work if anyone wants to shop. Kicks is available today. Switched up some of the music on the free stalls too if anyone wants to see what's available. Or just have fun jumping through ally pipes haha
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member

April 1-10.
  • Options

I wonder why they didn't use the clover dress in that pic? 🤔
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

April 1-10.

Thanks!! Looking forward to seeing how my island looks with them and planted some extra hardwood trees haha. I didnt have the get in time for them last year.
  • Options

I wonder why they didn't use the clover dress in that pic? 🤔

One of my fav dresses haha
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    ack thought i had all the garden wagon flowerz but they don't show on the recipe.
  • Options
    My kid placed the pipe inside her house and it worked, she teleported from outside to in her living room.

Hmmm... I wonder if I gift pipes to my villagers and they place them if I can teleport into their homes when they arent there haha. They prob don't place them bit I'm totally gonna try hahaha
  • Options
    Man, I have never seen the supposed sway not having a villager type on your island causes ( with the acception of during the beginning/ tutorial as some people are calling it, where the game clearly wants you to have one of each personality type). I have no jock currently and today at the campsite was *another* Snooty.

Speaking of Snooties, this morning I was on my chores run and found a lost item. I used the guide I mentioned before and it was a Snooty item. It was before Snooty wake up time, but Soleil was up early and working on a recipe. I felt very smug thinking "Well, this has to be Soleil's then, since Judy is still asleep." Nope! I tried to give it to Soleil and she tells me it's Judy's. What?! But she hasn't even woken up yet. When did she lose this?

And while we're on the subject of villagers waking up early, Shari was up early this morning for the third day in a row. Probably a meaningless anomaly in game, but I find it somewhat unsettling.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Haha yes sometimes they get up early or stay up later than the scheduled time so ppl playing certain hours can see them all... Or if they were crafting early. Same as if u play at 3am or something someone will be up..theyll mention it sometimes too haha.
  • Options
    Ok, so 5 million years ago, in like October? I think? I said I would post pictures of the interior of my house. Well, I finally moved the pics from my SD card to my computer, so here they are
    8zvcSo5.jpg

my character in front of their houses with the secondary character I made

Zm4JOyx.jpg

Main room first floor, which I remodeled recently. My living room.

RvQSJjD.jpg

Kitchen to the left

e8NAFKJ.jpg

Spare room/ my first bedroom to the back

aJf9HgR.jpg

Bathroom to the right

nybSFxT.jpg

Master bedroom upstairs

N2n2bpJ.jpg

Rumpus room in the basement

Ijvf8ip.jpg

Remodeled living room

There's been a few minor changes or additions, but the vibe is all still the same.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top