Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i stoll don't have mario stuff. :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

They're not available until Monday, March 1.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Gasp! I was all set for another long tour. I printed out 14 tickets (I lost count and just kept printing). But on my very first island, who is waiting there for me but COOKIE! So I get a DOG and it's in a personality I needed to boot!

Edit: Dang it, I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures with her. I try to get pictures with my villagers when I meet them on mystery islands, the day they move in, and they day they leave.

Yay! Cookie is cute :)

Yes, I'm very excited to have her!

Taking suggestions as to what to put in her yard. She has a pink and white boarder for roses. Also need one more thing for Kiki (white and red roses) and Raymond (all white pansies). Kiki had a birdbath and a birdhouse currently. Raymond has a Go board with stone seats and a log lounger (left over from when it was Zucker's yard, so I could get rid of it).

My villager yards
    Sherb - Wooden clothesline, old fashioned wash-tub, and orange beach chair
    Lily - polka dot plastic pool, water pump, and metal bucket
    Judy - leftover from Flo, could honestly stand to redo her's too, she has a metal clothesline and pond stone
    Shari - leftover from Ankha, iron garden table and chairs, fish drying rack
    Wolfgang - telescope, hammock, hose, and garden wagon
    Soleil - noodle slide, deer scare, and steamer basket set
    Punchy - brick oven and "raccoon" (tanuki) statue
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Gasp! I was all set for another long tour. I printed out 14 tickets (I lost count and just kept printing). But on my very first island, who is waiting there for me but COOKIE! So I get a DOG and it's in a personality I needed to boot!

Edit: Dang it, I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures with her. I try to get pictures with my villagers when I meet them on mystery islands, the day they move in, and they day they leave.

Taking suggestions as to what to put in her yard. She has a pink and white boarder for roses. Also need one more thing for Kiki (white and red roses) and Raymond (all white pansies). Kiki had a birdbath and a birdhouse currently. Raymond has a Go board with stone seats and a log lounger (left over from when it was Zucker's yard, so I could get rid of it).

My villager yards
    Judy - leftover from Flo, could honestly stand to redo her's too, she has a metal clothesline and pond stone

You could put a black lucky cat in Kiki's yard.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Best Buy and Amazon will have the Sanrio cards for Canada. Preorders are currently live on Best Buy but not Amazon (they do have a placeholder on Amazon it's just not allowing purchase yet).

I'm just stalking Nintendo Canada Twitter and all the retailer websites for Zelda Joycons. So I found them along the way. Not totally sure I'll get the cards myself but we'll see. Best buy is selling them for 7 dollars which isn't bad but IDK. Right now my interests are with Zelda 35th and Pokemon 25th I'm like... I'll worry about other stuff if I'm not homeless after trying to fund Zelda and Pokemon lol.

Hmmm maybe then.. 7$ isn't bad, but Best Buy is haha. I've never not had them mess up an order and have to spend hours on the phone being transferred to many diff ppl to fix it lol.. I wonder what the Amazon price will be haha! Glad they will be available here! Animal Crossing is my only game besides sims 4 and I don't have a computer to run sims 4 on and haven't since 6 months or more ago so may be worth it

Lol I've never had an issue with Best buy but one of their top stores is across from my work so I just go in there normally and it's always been good. I do hear lots of horror stories though. Never shopped online with them though and I do mostly avoid going in stores aside from groceries with covid so probably will just order it off Amazon if I get it. I just don't shop many places besides Amazon if I shop online because I absolutely despise Canada post which is who everybody seems to use .

I imagine Amazon will be around the 7 also. I'm starting to lean towards getting it because now I want Chai to go with Tia and Pekoe lol.
  • Options

They're not available until Monday, March 1.

good. i have slight mod issues in sims 4 that need fixed. now i have time. need them fixed before bunk beds come out.
  • Options

My villager yards

You could put a black lucky cat in Kiki's yard.

That's a good idea, thank you!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Best Buy and Amazon will have the Sanrio cards for Canada. Preorders are currently live on Best Buy but not Amazon (they do have a placeholder on Amazon it's just not allowing purchase yet).

I'm just stalking Nintendo Canada Twitter and all the retailer websites for Zelda Joycons. So I found them along the way. Not totally sure I'll get the cards myself but we'll see. Best buy is selling them for 7 dollars which isn't bad but IDK. Right now my interests are with Zelda 35th and Pokemon 25th I'm like... I'll worry about other stuff if I'm not homeless after trying to fund Zelda and Pokemon lol.

Hmmm maybe then.. 7$ isn't bad, but Best Buy is haha. I've never not had them mess up an order and have to spend hours on the phone being transferred to many diff ppl to fix it lol.. I wonder what the Amazon price will be haha! Glad they will be available here! Animal Crossing is my only game besides sims 4 and I don't have a computer to run sims 4 on and haven't since 6 months or more ago so may be worth it

Lol I've never had an issue with Best buy but one of their top stores is across from my work so I just go in there normally and it's always been good. I do hear lots of horror stories though. Never shopped online with them though and I do mostly avoid going in stores aside from groceries with covid so probably will just order it off Amazon if I get it. I just don't shop many places besides Amazon if I shop online because I absolutely despise Canada post which is who everybody seems to use .

I imagine Amazon will be around the 7 also. I'm starting to lean towards getting it because now I want Chai to go with Tia and Pekoe lol.

I have trouble in the stores too haha not just online.(but both) When I had issues with my laptop that was under warranty they kept taking it, sending it away for 6 weeks and returning it saying nothing was wrong only for me to have the same issues. (Kept turning itself off or the screen turned into rainbow fragments and jumped around) Finally took a video of it doing it. They sent it away for 8 weeks. Them kept telling me they couldn't fix it or replace iteithoit talking to some other guy from hq on the phone but they wouldn't phone him or let me use their phone so I had to drive home (didn't have a cellphone, I only recently got one) called the guy, spent am hour on hold, said he'd call the store, called the store too make sure he called, have them say yes come back, drive back to the store to have them say they can't do anything til the next day so had to drive home again and go back the following day to finally get the issue solved.

In all I was without my laptop for over 3 months and on hold on the phone for about 5 or 6 hours multiple calls..

Online issues have mostly been stuff not showing up when it says it will, being over a week late, them having no records of my purchases despite me having confirmation numbers etc.

I really don't want to deal with that store ever again lol... Very tired of them haha. So amazon it is unless the price is way over 7$

• Options
    Also, yes Chai would be a great match with Tia and Pekoe haha.

I don't really want any of the villagers, I just want the outfits and furniture and to take their pics at Harvs so I can get the posters haha.

I'm thinking of letting Coco go after I get her photo. I love her but I love villager hunting too haha. I'd let Maple go but she's my kids fav lol. I'd prob hint for Pekoe.. even though I have Pekoes amiibo lol, it's more fun to find them. I wouldn't mind Blanche or June or Mira either.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

I have trouble in the stores too haha not just online.(but both) When I had issues with my laptop that was under warranty they kept taking it, sending it away for 6 weeks and returning it saying nothing was wrong only for me to have the same issues. (Kept turning itself off or the screen turned into rainbow fragments and jumped around) Finally took a video of it doing it. They sent it away for 8 weeks. Them kept telling me they couldn't fix it or replace iteithoit talking to some other guy from hq on the phone but they wouldn't phone him or let me use their phone so I had to drive home (didn't have a cellphone, I only recently got one) called the guy, spent am hour on hold, said he'd call the store, called the store too make sure he called, have them say yes come back, drive back to the store to have them say they can't do anything til the next day so had to drive home again and go back the following day to finally get the issue solved.

In all I was without my laptop for over 3 months and on hold on the phone for about 5 or 6 hours multiple calls..

Online issues have mostly been stuff not showing up when it says it will, being over a week late, them having no records of my purchases despite me having confirmation numbers etc.

I really don't want to deal with that store ever again lol... Very tired of them haha. So amazon it is unless the price is way over 7$

See this is what I hear a lot but I always have a good experience. Including claiming a warranty which scared me because of the horror stories, but it actually went extremely well (I will say now knowing the horror stories I won't buy computers there anymore just small things). This is normal for the area though for the one I go to. A well run store in the area is sure and massive success so a lot of companies run like show stores where they put on their very best. I wouldn't want to deal with them at all after that either though. That is horrible. Especially with what they charge for warranties you'd think it would actually be useful.

Thank goodness for Amazon at least. I caved and have it set to notify me when they're actually selling the cards. Still not 100% sure I'll order it but I want to make sure I don't miss it should I want to. And I'm like 90% sure at this point that I will get it.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

I don't really want any of the villagers, I just want the outfits and furniture and to take their pics at Harvs so I can get the posters haha.

I'm thinking of letting Coco go after I get her photo. I love her but I love villager hunting too haha. I'd let Maple go but she's my kids fav lol. I'd prob hint for Pekoe.. even though I have Pekoes amiibo lol, it's more fun to find them. I wouldn't mind Blanche or June or Mira either.

I'm already thinking of like moving all the houses around so they can all live beside each other and I'll just have a row of tea girls on my island lol. Don't even know for sure that I'm getting the cards but I'm putting a lot of thought into this haha. Chai is the only one I'd take though otherwise yeah just the items for me too.

It is more fun to hunt for them. I have the 72 amiibo pack so I have pretty much anyone I could want I've only used it for Tia though because I missed her in my campsite as my first non-forced visitor because I had no idea what I was doing and no time to deal with it lol. Villager hunting is fun though (but I also hit about island 10 and am suddenly so over it lol... eventually the amiibos will be very handy lol)
  • Options

See this is what I hear a lot but I always have a good experience. Including claiming a warranty which scared me because of the horror stories, but it actually went extremely well (I will say now knowing the horror stories I won't buy computers there anymore just small things). This is normal for the area though for the one I go to. A well run store in the area is sure and massive success so a lot of companies run like show stores where they put on their very best. I wouldn't want to deal with them at all after that either though. That is horrible. Especially with what they charge for warranties you'd think it would actually be useful.

Thank goodness for Amazon at least. I caved and have it set to notify me when they're actually selling the cards. Still not 100% sure I'll order it but I want to make sure I don't miss it should I want to. And I'm like 90% sure at this point that I will get it.
    Haha yes I have Amazon set to notify me too and I'll decide when I see the price and my thoughts at the time
  • Options

I'm already thinking of like moving all the houses around so they can all live beside each other and I'll just have a row of tea girls on my island lol. Don't even know for sure that I'm getting the cards but I'm putting a lot of thought into this haha. Chai is the only one I'd take though otherwise yeah just the items for me too.

It is more fun to hunt for them. I have the 72 amiibo pack so I have pretty much anyone I could want I've only used it for Tia though because I missed her in my campsite as my first non-forced visitor because I had no idea what I was doing and no time to deal with it lol. Villager hunting is fun though (but I also hit about island 10 and am suddenly so over it lol... eventually the amiibos will be very handy lol)

Haha with Genji I took 707 islands and I was wishing I could keep going...

I have a pack of 35ish amiibos... I wish I had Hippeux and clays haha.

I'm glad your best buy is so much better!!
    If I ever had to buy a laptop through them again ( though I'll buy anywhere else first haha) I'd skip the warranty. No point paying all that extra when the warranty is like it is.
    I have Amazon set to notify me too haha, will see what the price point is when available.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    It's Rosie's birthday today :) If anyone wants to come over and give her a gift I can open the island. (I'll open it a few times since it can't be open while my kid plays since her account isn't attached to online.)
    Fruit is good but if you want to give her other stuff, feel free to as long as it kinda goes with her theme please... she likes pretty/cute red and pink items :)

Current Dodo is: 3KVTM

Feel free to check on the free stuff on the stalls in the fairground (and by plaza) too. Shops aren't quite open yet, too early here yet.

Edit: Woah, after not having new DIYS in AGES (I got most when I used over 700 NMT and picked up the DIY on every beach that had one haha)... I suddenly have found 5 I still needed in the past 3 days?!?! Racoon Figure, Mum Crown, Key Holder, Iron Closet and Dark Rose Wreath.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    It's Rosie's birthday today :) If anyone wants to come over and give her a gift I can open the island. (I'll open it a few times since it can't be open while my kid plays since her account isn't attached to online.)
    Fruit is good but if you want to give her other stuff, feel free to as long as it kinda goes with her theme please... she likes pretty/cute red and pink items :)

Feel free to check on the free stuff on the stalls in the fairground (and by plaza) too. Shops aren't quite open yet, too early here yet.

Edit: Woah, after not having new DIYS in AGES (I got most when I used over 700 NMT and picked up the DIY on every beach that had one haha)... I suddenly have found 5 I still needed in the past 3 days?!?! Racoon Figure, Mum Crown, Key Holder, Iron Closet and Dark Rose Wreath.

Key holder??? I haven't even heard of that one! I still don't have most of the wreath ones, either... Ugh, I'm so over how random the appearance of DIYs is. I haven't received any new ones from villagers in ages, even longer from message bottles. But I still don't have a bunch.

Edit: do certain villagers only craft at a certain time of day? I feel like the only ones I ever find crafting are Soleil/ Judy or occasionally Wolfgang.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Key holder??? I haven't even heard of that one! I still don't have most of the wreath ones, either... Ugh, I'm so over how random the appearance of DIYs is. I haven't received any new ones from villagers in ages, even longer from message bottles. But I still don't have a bunch.

Edit: do certain villagers only craft at a certain time of day? I feel like the only ones I ever find crafting are Soleil/ Judy or occasionally Wolfgang.

@mintycupcake I hadn't heard of keyholder either, but as luck would have it... I got a second one today ROFL! I'll toss the extra keyholder DIY in front of Nooks for you and you can come grab it whenever :)

As for the crafting I don't know, haha. All mine seem to craft. Though some more than others. Ankha, Rosie, Clay, Reneigh and Tucker all seem to craft a lot, but the other ones do occassionally too.
  • Options

mintycupcake I hadn't heard of keyholder either, but as luck would have it... I got a second one today ROFL! I'll toss the extra keyholder DIY in front of Nooks for you and you can come grab it whenever :)

As for the crafting I don't know, haha. All mine seem to craft. Though some more than others. Ankha, Rosie, Clay, Reneigh and Tucker all seem to craft a lot, but the other ones do occassionally too.

Thank you!

You play more sporadically than I do, right? I play the most from anywhere between 8 and 10, which is what made me think of it. I'll look around online and see if anyone else says the same thing.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

mintycupcake I hadn't heard of keyholder either, but as luck would have it... I got a second one today ROFL! I'll toss the extra keyholder DIY in front of Nooks for you and you can come grab it whenever :)

Thank you!

You play more sporadically than I do, right? I play the most from anywhere between 8 and 10, which is what made me think of it. I'll look around online and see if anyone else says the same thing.

Yeah, haha. My work schedule is diff from day to day, so the time of day I'm online is pretty random haha
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Shari got up early this morning to give me her photo! 🥳

As soon as she asks, I'm allowing her to leave. She's cute enough, but I have no great love for her.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Shari got up early this morning to give me her photo! 🥳

As soon as she asks, I'm allowing her to leave. She's cute enough, but I have no great love for her.

YAY!!!!!

I still only have 4 photos I think haha. Hippeux, Rosie, Tucker & Clay. I'm really considering letting Coco go after I get hers now though. I love her, but I have another normal, I have two other rabbits, and I just miss villager hunting haha. I thought about letting Clay go too cuz him and Tucker are soooo much the same but I don't have his amiibo, whereas Coco I have her amiibo and can take her back if I change my mind later haha.
  • Options
    End my suffering, I just noticed that I seem to have sold Judy's photo or something.🙃

I really wish they would have a different image when they're in your pocket instead of the regular leaf. I know other people have accidentally sold theirs as well.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    End my suffering, I just noticed that I seem to have sold Judy's photo or something.🙃

I really wish they would have a different image when they're in your pocket instead of the regular leaf. I know other people have accidentally sold theirs as well.

Oh no!!yes they should have. I've always been scared if this so immediately place them lol. I hope you at least got a lot of bells
  • Options

i got kk today then i gotta rollback to december for mitzis birthday and christmas. i honestly thought shed get bored with me.
  • Options

i got kk today then i gotta rollback to december for mitzis birthday and christmas. i honestly thought shed get bored with me.

I always look forward to Saturdays for KK cuz I'm trying to collect all the music but half the time I forget to log back in after 6pm to attend haha. Gotta remember today!
  • Options

I always look forward to Saturdays for KK cuz I'm trying to collect all the music but half the time I forget to log back in after 6pm to attend haha. Gotta remember today!

i cheat. i roll the time to whatever i need it to be.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top