Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Does anyone have Heart Doorplates I could catalog in colors besides green, monotone, and red?

I have a purple one in my catalog. I could send it to you.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2021
    Opening my island if anyone wants to shop or go through recipes or whatever (the usual rules of no rules applies) Dodo code closed

IDK that there's really anything exciting in any of it lol but if you wanna try feel free. I'm stuck in bed with a hurt back so it's not like I'm doing much but playing switch anyway... mostly hanging in the plaza because there's been a few singers today and usually somebody to sit and watch with. As of typing Murphy is singing and I just love how deep his voice can go. It's also kinda fun to see a cranky out spreading joy lol (Murphy is actually so sweet though).

Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    Does anyone have Heart Doorplates I could catalog in colors besides green, monotone, and red?

I only have the monotone and green but I can keep my eye out I've been to a lot of storage cleanouts and stuff lately. I only like just found the green one like half an hour ago.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

That would be most excellent of you! Thanks!
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Opening my island if anyone wants to shop or go through recipes or whatever (the usual rules of no rules applies) Dodo code 1J1PL

IDK that there's really anything exciting in any of it lol but if you wanna try feel free. I'm stuck in bed with a hurt back so it's not like I'm doing much but playing switch anyway... mostly hanging in the plaza because there's been a few singers today and usually somebody to sit and watch with. As of typing Murphy is singing and I just love how deep his voice can go. It's also kinda fun to see a cranky out spreading joy lol (Murphy is actually so sweet though).

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad you have your Switch to play, I threw out my back a few years ago and I didn't have any portable games system and I was so bored. I ended up getting a 3DS not long after.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,971 Member

I think I only have monotone and red too haha bit j will check later to be sure. Right now i can't get on, my parents are coming over and we're having a birthday party for my kids favourite toy rabbit LoL

That sounds awesome. Have fun!
  • Options

That would be most excellent of you! Thanks!
    Opening my island if anyone wants to shop or go through recipes or whatever (the usual rules of no rules applies) Dodo code 1J1PL

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad you have your Switch to play, I threw out my back a few years ago and I didn't have any portable games system and I was so bored. I ended up getting a 3DS not long after.

Thanks. I'm hoping a day or two rest is all it will take. I had the same issue with an ankle many years ago. I would have had a Gameboy of some sort at the time but for whatever reason wasn't playing it (probably lost it) I just remember being stuck on the couch watching star trek because somebody else fell asleep watching it and had the remote. I was not going to get the remote so I just suffered through hours of star trek (I absolutely hate that show). I probably either found my Gameboy or a stack of books after that first day lol... I don't really remember much of that but the agony of just watching star trek lol.

These days I always at the very least have my phone and can spend hours on that happily. My switch is never far either lol.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    So actually just realised I had Coco's photo in my mail too haha!!! Ended up with 4 photos today!!!
  • Options
    @mintycupcake Sorry I just double checked and only have the monotone and red heart doorplates as I thought :(
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    So actually just realised I had Coco's photo in my mail too haha!!! Ended up with 4 photos today!!!

i just got alfonsos.
  • Options

i just got alfonsos.

Yay! A great day for photos haha.

Now that I have Cocos I could let her go if she asks.. I'm just torn haha. I'd really really miss her but on the other hand I want to villager hunt lol. Prob be awhile before she asks anyway but who knows. She's def asked several times. I'll decide in the moment when she does. I have her amiibo to being her back but of course I'd lose friendship levels
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i just got alfonsos.

Yay! A great day for photos haha.

Now that I have Cocos I could let her go if she asks.. I'm just torn haha. I'd really really miss her but on the other hand I want to villager hunt lol. Prob be awhile before she asks anyway but who knows. She's def asked several times. I'll decide in the moment when she does. I have her amiibo to being her back but of course I'd lose friendship levels

al and peewee both asked to leave once now they both love my island. lol
  • Options
    Apprantely I like self inflicted torture because I'm trying to build a secret library that will be hidden behind a waterfall and only accessible by pipe. But like... why are the island designer tools so useless after much arguing with it I've just admitted defeat and am just standing on top of a cliff questioning every decision that lead me to this point lol. I can't even be bothered to climb back down. I just live on top of this cliff now... at least until I close my game or I magically transport home during tomorrow's morning announcement lol.
  • Options
    I love Doc but if this dude don't stop sending me his used snack bags boy I tell ya. Just got the 2nd one in a week. He's also the one wanting to move out today and boy I'm so tempted to let little Mr.StickyBags go.

JK I love him too much he can never leave but I'm gonna stop opening mail from him lol.
  • Options
    I love Doc but if this dude don't stop sending me his used snack bags boy I tell ya. Just got the 2nd one in a week. He's also the one wanting to move out today and boy I'm so tempted to let little Mr.StickyBags go.

JK I love him too much he can never leave but I'm gonna stop opening mail from him lol.

He's sending you his used snack bags???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Lol.

In reality they're just random bags like any other gift a villager sends but like... he could just not say where it came from haha IDK if I like being so close that he thinks this is acceptable sharing lol.
  • Options

Lol.

In reality they're just random bags like any other gift a villager sends but like... he could just not say where it came from haha IDK if I like being so close that he thinks this is acceptable sharing lol.

Doc, ya nasty....

Also, aw, I've never gotten a bag from a villager :(
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Lol.

Doc, ya nasty....

I think I've only gotten them from Doc. Though I don't pay tons of attention to what they send me because it's usually just gonna collect dust in storage anyway lol so who knows.
  • Options

Lol.

Doc, ya nasty....

I think I've only gotten them from Doc. Though I don't pay tons of attention to what they send me because it's usually just gonna collect dust in storage anyway lol so who knows.

Haha, yeah, I sell pretty much everything they give me.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Opening island for announced shooting stars. Dodo code: closed

Celeste is trapped in Mitzi's yard (1st level near the right side of my island) just scoot on over the stool. Come get your recipe and get your wishes in. Leif is also here. Shops are open for a bit yet. Currently a little after 7pm in my game (MST) will probably be on until somewhere between 10-11pm.

Edit: idk what happened but my switch shut off sorry if anybody was on or trying to get in. Dodo code has been updated. Celeste is also no longer trapped but is floating around by resident services for now.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    Opening island for announced shooting stars. Dodo code: KN8LD

Celeste is trapped in Mitzi's yard (1st level near the right side of my island) just scoot on over the stool. Come get your recipe and get your wishes in. Leif is also here. Shops are open for a bit yet. Currently a little after 7pm in my game (MST) will probably be on until somewhere between 10-11pm.

I'll be over in a few!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Amazon just emailed me my Sanrio cards are now expected to be delivered between April 6 and May 14. At least they're still coming but ouch. Hopefully it ends up coming sooner because especially the May 14 end of that is brutal. Sadly they're apparently going to be online only here even at Best Buy so I can't even just like walk into Best Buy when they release to see if I can get one there faster. Oh well I guess... first world problems and all but it made me sad (I'm also already annoyed at Amazon for not notifying me Zelda Joycons went up today and they sold out before I could get them.... just not the day for more disappointment from them).
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I wish we would hear something from Target about the Sanrio cards. We can't get them anywhere else in the USA.
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    I wish we would hear something from Target about the Sanrio cards. We can't get them anywhere else in the USA.

You could check ebay, there were a bunch on there before. The shipping made them too expensive to Canada for me, but maybe from USA it'd be better haha.
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »

On the Bell Tree, people have contacted them and they've said they don't have any information other than they'll be available for sale on the 26th. Maybe they're going to only sell them in stores and limit how many you can buy to prevent scalping as much as possible?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top