Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    @mintycupcake what an adorable house! 😊 I'm getting tired of my current decor. Just not sure yet what to do.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited March 2021
    mintycupcake what an adorable house! 😊 I'm getting tired of my current decor. Just not sure yet what to do.

Thank you! Have you made any changes to your interior or are they about the same as before?
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Hori is going to be releasing two new collections in Japan.

1f4d1b4c0563847492093a400aa2feda.jpg

43e74b665e00e83cde97f1b479079402.jpg

I was able to order the celestial stuff (except the controller) for delivery to the US via Priority shipping for ~$50 USD from Amazon.co.jp through their Amazon Global program.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    @mintycupcake I haven't made any changes in ages. Don't want to mess up my Happy Home Academy score.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    mintycupcake I haven't made any changes in ages. Don't want to mess up my Happy Home Academy score.

Well, if you do, let us know!
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Isabelle says I'm having a big meteor shower tonight (which means Celeste will come too). I'll open up this evening for anyone wanting to wish on shooting stars and get the diy :)
  • Options
    Isabelle says I'm having a big meteor shower tonight (which means Celeste will come too). I'll open up this evening for anyone wanting to wish on shooting stars and get the diy :)

Actually, I'll open up now before I go to work as well. Meteor shower won't start for several hours, but Redd is here with a few fakes plus a real Glowing Painting. Open to Friends, I won't be online since gotta head to my job, so first come first serve if anyone needs that one!
  • Options

Actually, I'll open up now before I go to work as well. Meteor shower won't start for several hours, but Redd is here with a few fakes plus a real Glowing Painting. Open to Friends, I won't be online since gotta head to my job, so first come first serve if anyone needs that one!

I purchased the Glowing Painting.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    The Sanrio cards finally went live on Amazon Canada so I pre-ordered them 'cause I really want Chai. Must've been entertaining though I was just pulling out my phone to pay at the vending machine at work and the notif came up on my phone so I'm like "well my milk2go can wait 2 minutes" but then our wifi crashed and my data hit limit so it shut off so I'm trying to get connected somehow and am just stomping my feet impatiently and then I got back online and I could no longer find the cards so I'm just becoming increasingly dramatic and my coworkers were giving me odd looks. Lol. All for some cheap video game content lol. I did get the cards in the end at least though. Now it's just waiting for them to be released
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    The Sanrio cards finally went live on Amazon Canada so I pre-ordered them 'cause I really want Chai. Must've been entertaining though I was just pulling out my phone to pay at the vending machine at work and the notif came up on my phone so I'm like "well my milk2go can wait 2 minutes" but then our wifi crashed and my data hit limit so it shut off so I'm trying to get connected somehow and am just stomping my feet impatiently and then I got back online and I could no longer find the cards so I'm just becoming increasingly dramatic and my coworkers were giving me odd looks. Lol. All for some cheap video game content lol. I did get the cards in the end at least though. Now it's just waiting for them to be released

"MY MILK CAN WAIT!!!" xD

Congratulations! I hope you have lots of fun with them.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I don't really understand the Sanrio villagers concept. Can you only get them by purchasing the amiibo cards?
  • Options
    I don't really understand the Sanrio villagers concept. Can you only get them by purchasing the amiibo cards?

That's correct.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Oh wow, ok, just so everyone knows, I just let Kiki move out and just noticed that once someone comes to pick them up, they apparently move out straight away. I never noticed that before, so in case anyone else didn't know, now you do! I thought she'd be here the rest of the day. Good thing I already got pics with her.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Aw i didn't get the notification from Amazon Canada and now they are sold out.

• Options

I'm sorry 😞

@dreamerz13 we're all depending on you!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Tons of shooting stars. Gates are open.. haven't seen Celeste yet but maybe she'll arrive at 8 or 9. Shops still open too, so come make wishes and if you see an owl with a bow let me know where haha. Ill might be offline.. gonna out my kid to bed but I'll be on later to search for her again.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

Ugh that's a bummer. I was worried I wouldn't get the notif. I had the cards on and have Zelda joycons on and I've been checking for both multiple times a day myself. Mostly concerned about the joycons tbh but figured I should secure the cards while I could and am glad I did now. Hopefully they will restock. Apparently Best Buy restocked today so hopefully that means there's more restocks to come for Amazon too.

If nothing else I can see how I can help out with items for people who wanted and couldn't get them. It make take a while depending how exactly this all will work but I can see what I can work out.

I'm sorry 😞

@dreamerz13 we're all depending on you!

We're doomed. Lol.

Nah, for anybody who doesn't get them and wants stuff I'll see what I can do to help out.

• Options
    Well, I have no Nook miles left and I've used up almost all of my tickets, but I'm bringing home Melba the normal koala!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member

Hey, i thought i would drop this here in case someone needed even more stuff to order :p I was thinking about getting a case for my switch since i dont have one but it seems like you need to make another amazon account for the jp website and i am feeling too lazy to do that right now so maybe later. There is another set with a sanrio theme as well.
  • Options
    Well, I have no Nook miles left and I've used up almost all of my tickets, but I'm bringing home Melba the normal koala!

I've got Melba but I'm just waiting to get her photo and then I'll probably let her go. I have my favs Raymond, Bree, Marshall, Tia, and Eloise. I'll never let them go. Then I have Merry, Daisy, Ankha, and Flurry. I'm going to let a couple of them go so I can get more elephant villagers. I love elephants. 🥰 I really can't think of any other villagers I'm dying to get.
  • Options

I've got Melba but I'm just waiting to get her photo and then I'll probably let her go. I have my favs Raymond, Bree, Marshall, Tia, and Eloise. I'll never let them go. Then I have Merry, Daisy, Ankha, and Flurry. I'm going to let a couple of them go so I can get more elephant villagers. I love elephants. 🥰 I really can't think of any other villagers I'm dying to get.

I'll have to see how I end up feeling about Melba. I was planning on having Kiki as a forever villager neighbor, but then I found someone who wanted her and I decided to let her go. I'm changing my mind on keeping a lot of them because otherwise I only have one slot for a villager to move in and for me, that's boring. On the other hand, here's not really a ton villagers I'm dying to get either, I'm just not getting excited for them like I was. Except Daisy, she's so cute in City Folk and I want a chance to play with her in NH.

My two definite forever villagers are Wolfgang and Raymond, who coincidentally are neighbors to each other and neighbors to me.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    If the timing is right you can have Daisy once I get her photo. She's a cutie but I'm not all that attached to her.
  • Options
    Thank you!!!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

@mintycupcake aww I love Melba. I had her on my old island and she was the sweetest.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top