Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited March 2021
    telemwill wrote: »
    I had a wonderful time playing this morning! I finally got my coelacanth! Then I realized there would be new fish, bugs, and sea creatures for March. It's like a new game. Plus pi day pie and Mario stuff to order.

That's so fun! Sort of makes me want to restart my game. I haven't completed everything, but I don't really try to catch any of the critters anymore. It's not really fun when you pretty much never catch anything you need. Your just grinding hoping to catch that rare fish.
    SimAlexandria will you be opening for Coco's birthday?

mintycupcake Yes! But I'm at work right now so I can't until this evening... Around 7pm Pacific time :). After that it can stay open all night haha

Yay! I need birthdays to get the birthday celebration stamp.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I had a wonderful time playing this morning! I finally got my coelacanth! Then I realized there would be new fish, bugs, and sea creatures for March. It's like a new game. Plus pi day pie and Mario stuff to order.

That's so fun! Sort of makes me want to restart my game. I haven't completed everything, but I don't really try to catch any of the critters anymore. It's not really fun when you pretty much never catch anything you need. Your just grinding hoping to catch that rare fish.

mintycupcake Yes! But I'm at work right now so I can't until this evening... Around 7pm Pacific time :). After that it can stay open all night haha

Same haha! After Cocos no more bdays until June on my isle haha... Unless I let coco move out. My kid doesn't want me too but I kinda want to let her and maple go haha. I love them both but want to villager hunt and have a change. Maybe Clay as well. I don't have Clays amiibo though so would start with the other two after I get their photos. I can always get them back another time with amiibo

Also might just give my kid my new leaf and let her pick all her villagers with amiibo haha
  • Options

Same haha! After Cocos no more bdays until June on my isle haha... Unless I let coco move out. My kid doesn't want me too but I kinda want to let her and maple go haha. I love them both but want to villager hunt and have a change. Maybe Clay as well. I don't have Clays amiibo though so would start with the other two after I get their photos. I can always get them back another time with amiibo

Also might just give my kid my new leaf and let her pick all her villagers with amiibo haha

I've got several upcoming birthdays, but they're all villagers who might not still be on my island by the time their birthday rolls around.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Kiki sent me on a treasure hunt and I just barely made it! It took me nearly 5 minutes to find it. It didn't help that I hadn't dug up my fossils. I won a purple top hat.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    My next villager birthday is Julian’s on the 15th of this month. And Rasher’s is sometime in April.
    I like keeping my villagers until their birthdays if they aren’t too far away.
  • Options
    My next villager birthday is Julian’s on the 15th of this month. And Rasher’s is sometime in April.
    I like keeping my villagers until their birthdays if they aren’t too far away.

Those are soon! I have 2 in June and then one Sept and 2 Oct I think
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    isabrlle mean she wants fences . but i have them all i want pipes and can't sem to get them.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Just realised the Mario stuff is in the promotions tab with the pocket camp stuff instead of the normal special stuff haha... I thought I didn't get it until my kid found it on her account. Then realised I'd forgotten and already ordered 5 things today lol. So more to wait.

Anyway, gates open for Cocos bday! @mintycupcake
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2021
    I just realized going through the mario stuff that one of my villagers already gave me the mushroom mural from it a few days ago even though we couldn't buy it until today. I guess it would have been in the game code because the update was out a few days ago and just not active yet but like how the heck are my villagers able to buy this stuff before me? I built this island what the heck? Not fair *pout*. I also don't remember who it was but at least they thought of me

Edit: Or wait maybe nintendo sent hahaha I forgot they sent an update thing. Okay I'm tired and haven't played really in days since I claimed it never mind my stupidity
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I just realized going through the mario stuff that one of my villagers already gave me the mushroom mural from it a few days ago even though we couldn't buy it until today. I guess it would have been in the game code because the update was out a few days ago and just not active yet but like how the heck are my villagers able to buy this stuff before me? I built this island what the heck? Not fair *pout*. I also don't remember who it was but at least they thought of me.

Everyone got the mushroom wallpaper on the 25th from "Nintendo" in the mail.
  • Options
    I just realized going through the mario stuff that one of my villagers already gave me the mushroom mural from it a few days ago even though we couldn't buy it until today. I guess it would have been in the game code because the update was out a few days ago and just not active yet but like how the heck are my villagers able to buy this stuff before me? I built this island what the heck? Not fair *pout*. I also don't remember who it was but at least they thought of me.

I realized after I posted lol. I went back cause I was like wait I think it came in the mail. I'm dumb lol
  • Options

I realized after I posted lol. I went back cause I was like wait I think it came in the mail. I'm dumb lol

Haha, it happens. Can't wait til I can get my pipes lol. I don't care too much about the other stuff.. but oh well.
  • Options

Haha, it happens. Can't wait til I can get my pipes lol. I don't care too much about the other stuff.. but oh well.

Same. I love Mario but most of it doesn't really fit my island (I say as I try to Zelda up my island which is probably even worse lol). Even the pipes I'm going to try to hide in trees or something I think. But the functionality will be great. I'm really trying to resist traveling a day ahead for the pipes lol. I mean I time travel often anyway to offset stuff I miss because of work and backwards sleep hours lol so I'm far from opposed. But I know I won't really do anything with them tonight anyway so I may as well just wait until tomorrow.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i found the pipes. just oreded them
  • Options
    I'm gonna try and hide mine too haha.

My kid wants loads of villagers I can't get in NH cuz I'm at 10 so I'm setting up my new leaf for her with my amiibos and rediscovered something I'd forgotten... When your villagers move away in New Leaf they come back to visit and shop in the town. There's 3 of our old villagers visiting right now that moved away previously just hanging out (1 in the museum and two by the shops) I wish our NH ones would do that!
  • Options
    My new Leaf villagers are now:
    Lily,
    Molly,
    Gala,
    Julian
    Ruby
    Stitches
    Maple
    Poppy
    Pekoe
    Fauna

Picked by my kid from my amiibos haha. I play in the town too but usually play NH so I let her pick them all.
  • Options
    I could no longer resist and skipped ahead to get my pipes lol. I forgot I was going to toss one behind my house so I did that. Perfectly hidden. IDK where I'm going to pit the other one but I may just carry it with me lol then if I wanna transport home I can from anywhere... though I'd still have to go back and etrieve it at some point lol. For the time being I just tossed it in a grove of trees close to the beach opposite my house just so I could play with them. So it saves some effort but excludes upper levels. Thinking I may hurl one by Redd's beach and remove the stairs leading down. Make it feel more secret again (I had always intended to hide the path down in trees and stuff but have been too lazy lol).
  • Options
    I could no longer resist and skipped ahead to get my pipes lol. I forgot I was going to toss one behind my house so I did that. Perfectly hidden. IDK where I'm going to pit the other one but I may just carry it with me lol then if I wanna transport home I can from anywhere... though I'd still have to go back and etrieve it at some point lol. For the time being I just tossed it in a grove of trees close to the beach opposite my house just so I could play with them. So it saves some effort but excludes upper levels. Thinking I may hurl one by Redd's beach and remove the stairs leading down. Make it feel more secret again (I had always intended to hide the path down in trees and stuff but have been too lazy lol).

That is a cool idea! Both a pocket one and using one in place of stairs.. you could have a ramp for elsewhere!

My plan is to put them in several places hidden around the island so they are random just for visitors to have fun jumping in and seeing where they reappear haha.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    edited March 2021
    The pipe traveling is so cute! 😊

You don't end up at a random location each time so it's possible to place more than two and know where you'll come out at. I currently have four.
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    The pipe traveling is so cute! 😊

You don't end up at a random location each time so it's possible to place more than two and know where you'll come out at. I currently have four.

How? Mine seem very random haha. Sometimes I go between the same two 3 or 4 times before getting to another... I tested a ton and always random for me lol or should I do something specific?

Of course after testing it I placed about 20 of them so have fun hoping all over my island when I open!

Also, in skipping a few days to get so many pipes I discovered I'm getting a large meteor shower and Celeste on Friday
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    I tested so I could remember where I'd pop up. I have four placed. One in my front yard. One at Nooks. One at the museum. And one at the far end of my island near the beach. It's my starting point for picking up shells and looking for the DIY bottle. The one in my yard always takes me to Nooks. The one at Nooks always takes me to the museum. The one at the museum takes me to the beach. And the one near the beach takes me home. I'll test it some more tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I tested so I could remember where I'd pop up. I have four placed. One in my front yard. One at Nooks. One at the museum. And one at the far end of my island near the beach. It's my starting point for picking up shells and looking for the DIY bottle. The one in my yard always takes me to Nooks. The one at Nooks always takes me to the museum. The one at the museum takes me to the beach. And the one near the beach takes me home. I'll test it some more tomorrow.

So weird yours arent random and mine are... I tested mine when I only had 4 before ordering the rest too so it's not the number, I wonder if how you place them makes a difference?

Also gates open with dodo 5sby9 if anyone wants to shop, check diys or have fun hopping through the 15-20 pipes all over my island haha
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Everyone press your best party frock and wrap your coconuts; Judy's birthday is on the 10th!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Everyone press your best party frock and wrap your coconuts; Judy's birthday is on the 10th!

Yay! Haha. I hope I can get on when you are open :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top