Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @kittymeow I didn't see any connection to my name :sweat_smile: The -arella part is from Cindarella (or is it spelled Cinderella? :# )

I play with scoring and having 10 kids in one generation (adoption counts, too) is another point :)

Also, when I played the latest chapter yesterday the notification that Estrella got married poped up :) It's a new townie, never heard his name before.

@TheYayToast I've never heard of that movie. My knowledge about movies is very limited in general :D

@DCJ504 I think his grandmother/mother is the old woman Nathan tried to watch die. Her name was Charm, too :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I’ve never seen it either. Just heard of it
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    @Queenarella I updated the application form. Just letting you know.
    I'm so excited to see the next chapter!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
  • Options
    The deadline ends in 3 days but as there are no new sims and we already have 7, would it be ok for you to close it earlier (like tomorrow) and start the challenge?

I really wanna play this safe :D I'm way too far in my build newcrest challenge (in game, I'm behind with writing) and I've played through uni today in one sitting (yes, I have a problem :D ).

A simple yes or no is enough :)

Yes - Close the deadline early and start.

No - Keep it open. It's only a few more days.
  • Options
    I’m greedy for more challenge fun so...

Yes
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I’m also for yes.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    The casting is closed now (with only 2 saying "yes" but I'm impatient :D ).

You will find all chapters on the other thread again: here.

There'll be an interactive part this time but more about it on the main thread :)
  • Options
    Happy Dance!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Ahhh finally! Here's my boy :smiley:
    du6a7WG.png

Forum name: afai1261
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name: Mostyn “Moss” Gothier

NB: This is written as if he were in a spoken interview.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Losing my mind… *thinks a bit* … oh, that is three. Um. Yeah.
    Do you want to get married? Married? Uh, yeah, sure. *distracted*
    How many kids do you want? Like maybe one or two. I don’t know really.
    Hobbies: Does hanging out with my cat count? Actually, I do enjoy painting. Chess is fun too. Except last time I played, I’m fairly certain my opponent cheated. It most certainly didn’t end with me flying into a rage and them lying unconscious on the floor after I lost… *cough*
    Favorite color: I was going to say black but then I realized that would be too cliché so purple. Like my eyes. Or maybe red is my favourite colour… I tend to see it a lot. And it finds itself on my canvases quite a fair bit. And it’s the colour of my favourite food *actually that’s a liquid, Mostyn, you fool*… Although that can be purple too… oh plum… *AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Pull yourself together, man!* Red and purple are my favourite colours that aren’t black.
    Favorite music (genre): Spooky. It speaks to me. *closes eyes and bops head to imaginary music* Oh yeah. That hits different.
    Favorite movie (genre): Horror.
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who loves cats. That’s number one. I don’t care about anything else.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who prefers spending their time outdoors. How can they stand it?! That harsh heat… It burns!!!! That’s why I prefer cats over dogs. Much less time outside needed.
    Dream career: Sitting on the couch with my cat and spending money I don’t have… wait, that’s not a job is it? Well then, I don’t know… *stares into distance, questioning every life decision to date*
    Stuff I love: My cat and my painting easel.
    Stuff I hate: Sunlight *shudders*. And people who prefer dogs over cats.
    zodiac: Leo, I think…
    Dog or cat person? Or neither?: *pulls out a photograph of beloved cat* Need I say more?

Makeover allowed: no (I did just realize that he has the same hairstyle as Nathan so feel free to change that if he wins)
    NB: he doesn’t have skills so he doesn’t actually know how to paint, and I wrote this after I had already uploaded him so that’s why his traits may seem inconsistent with his bio. Also I feel like I haven’t written him ‘crazy’ enough but whatever. He’s definitely rather scatterbrained. In a conversation he’d be all over the place with random topics chosen out of thin air. Hopefully that won’t scare Amy away lol. Also I did forget to give him a cat (oops) but it’s not like there’d be room in the bachelorette mansion for one anyway so that doesn’t matter right now.

I think that's everything for the new submission form? I might have missed something... Will send through quiz answers soon!
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I'll send you someone
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Forum name: qjudj504
    Gallery ID: qjudj504
    Name: Malcolm Douglas
    Describe yourself in 3 words: Young at heart

Do you want to get married? Definitely
    How many kids do you want? At least 3. Actually the more the merrier
    Hobbies: Camping, fishing
    Favorite color: Blue
    Favorite music (genre): Pop
    Favorite movie (genre): Sci Fi
    What would you like in a partner? Someone to share fun and important events with.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who wants to be alone all of the time. I get that there are times we all need to be by ourselves, but I need to be with people too.
    Dream career: Anything that will allow me to work from home. I really want to be a dad.
    Stuff I love: Family time, playing with kids
    Stuff I hate: Being cooped up,
    zodiac: Who knows. That stuff is crazy
    Dog or cat person? Or neither?: Dogs - man's best friend of course

Makeover allowed: Yes - I'm not great with clothes - just remember that I really like blue. Oh and I have a baby face, so I try to counter it with light facial hair.

Edit: I tried to add a photo, but apparently I did it wrong.
  • Options
    @afai1261 Awesome! Thank you! :) Mostyn's submission is super funny to read! I think he will be the Anna-Nicole/Barbarella this generation :D It's the extreme characters that are the easiest to write for me :) And it's a cool coincidence that he has a cat (in theory) because I feel like giving the family a pet in the next generation (that's why I asked about pet preference :p ) The Nathan hair would stay if he won. Why have daddy issues when you can have gramps issues? :joy:

@DCJ504 Ah great! Thank you! :) When I read or hear Malcolm I instantly have an image of the Landgraab boy in front of my inner eye :D I hope he won't turn out like that spoiled boy (even tho that would go perfectly with Amy). 4 kids is the maximum. No more 10 babies. Ask Damian :p The best way to post a pic is to upload it on imgur.com, copy the link and then add it here using [IMG][/IMG] :) But you don't have to add a picture of Malcolm.
  • Options
    12-27-19_10-56-58-am.png

More Pictures!
    With CC:
    12-27-19_11-01-45-am.png
    12-27-19_11-04-14-am.png
    With No CC:
    12-27-19_11-10-25-am.png
    12-27-19_11-10-55-am.png

Forum name: TheYayToast
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    Name: Rylan Finch
    Describe yourself in 3 words: Pale, but creative.

Do you want to get married? Yes. I want to find someone I can spend my life with that will love me for who I am.
    How many kids do you want? Probably just one or two.
    Hobbies: I enjoy doing anything that has to do with music. I also enjoy quiet days at home with a book.
    Favorite color: I like the color purple, it’s bright and rich. I’d say my least favorite color is white.
    Favorite music (genre): EDM
    Favorite movie (genre): Romantic Comedies
    What would you like in a partner? One that can accept people that are different from themselves. Someone funny with a lot of personality.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone that would expect me to go to a lot of parties or social situations. I’m pretty self conscious of my body due to my genetic defect, so I’m not really comfortable in big crowds and I don’t know if I could love someone that can’t respect that.
    Dream career: Entertainer (Music Branch).
    Stuff I love: I like cats, they are cute and pretty much cool little loners. I’m also obsessed with anything that has to do with creating music and I like eating Pho.
    Stuff I hate: Being out in the sun too long. I burn pretty easily. I also can’t stand people that make a judgement about someone without actually knowing them. Like people that just pity you since they figure you must be suffering even though they know nothing about you.
    Zodiac: Virgo
    Dog or cat person? Or neither?: Cats.

Makeover allowed: Yes.
    (Rylan is an albino. His skin and hair are pale white and his eyes are rather red. So as long as those things stay, you can do whatever.)

Download him on the Gallery (No CC)! (If you want him with CC... I can share his Tray files.)
  • Options
    I didn't think of the Landgraabs when I named him. I actually gave him one of the middle names of the main character of the Outlander series of books. I didn't want to make the actual character because he has a wife in the books and he can't marry anyone else. So I made someone a little similar but not the same. Besides, he has to be different since the character in the book lived in the 1700s.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @TheYayToast Awesome, thank you! :) White goes great with green :p I hope Amy won't be nasty to him tho :# (You know she's "special" :D ).

Edit: What is EDM?

I wouldn't change anything that is connected to "genetics". Only stuff like clothes and hair (probably as the sim ages :) ).
  • Options
    @TheYayToast Awesome, thank you! :) White goes great with green :p I hope Amy won't be nasty to him tho :# (You know she's "special" :D ).

Edit: What is EDM?

I wouldn't change anything that is connected to "genetics". Only stuff like clothes and hair (probably as the sim ages :) ).

EDM is the fancy new phrase for techno/electronica music. It stands for Electronic Dance Music.

I'm more of a rock girl, but my pretty pale boy looks like he likes dance music.

Even if Amy is nasty to him, ya never know... opposites attract!
  • Options
    @afai1261 He's sooo handsome. <3 I love him.
  • Options
    Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    Forum Name:Sims_Junkie
    Gallery Name:Bangemsmurf34(long story i let my dad pick my gallery name)

Name:Rania Mendoza
    Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Parties,Clumsy,Goofball
    Do you want to get married?:Umm Maybe,Next question please
    How many kids do you want?:1-5
    Hobbies:Partying,Playing Pranks on people
    Favorite color:Green,the color of money
    Favorite music (genre):Rap
    Favorite movie (genre): Action
    What would you like in a partner?:Someone who can handle my lifestyle
    What would you hate in a partner?:Someone who takes life the boring way
    Zodiac:Gemini
    Dream career: Actress
    Stuff I love: Dogs,Parties,My family,and babies
    Dog or cat person? Or neither?: Dogs
    Makeover allowed:Yes
  • Options
    @Sims_Junkie Thank you for your sim! Is Rania a girl? Because I'm looking for men this time :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Casting is open again! Please note that there's a different submission form now :)

@TheYayToast @kittymeow @afai1261 @Skeilah @MaggieMarley @nerdfashion @VanPelt81 @DCJ504 @MINEZ @doggers123 @DeKay @Karababy52

Whoo, perfect time to check in again on the forum :P I'm making something!
  • Options
    @TheYayToast Sorry! I forgot to answer to your post :sweat_smile:

Why does stuff always need new fancy names? :joy:

I'm really scared Amy will be a total *insert bad word here* to all the men :/

@Skeilah Awesome! :)
  • Options
    I'm really scared Amy will be a total *insert bad word here* to all the men :/

Lol after reading this you gave me the most perfect idea. I'm gonna make this man as geeky and as nerdy and as puberly as I can. AHHAHA.
  • Options
    Forum name: Skeilah
    Gallery ID: SCNVM

Name: Drago Flinch
    Describe yourself in 3 words: I need shower

Do you want to get married? I'm already married with my computer
    How many kids do you want? Are these robots?
    Hobbies: Gaming, gaming and oh yeah, gaming
    Favorite color: Green
    Favorite music (genre): Techno
    Favorite movie (genre): Action
    What would you like in a partner? That she leaves me playing games, wow and let me have a mancave, wow and showers me!
    What would you hate in a partner? That she let me do anything I don't have time for
    Dream career: Champion Gamer
    Stuff I love: Gaming, robots
    Stuff I hate: Everything that is not gaming or aren't robot-related
    zodiac: Aries
    Dog or cat person? Or neither?: Robot-pet-person

Makeover allowed: If you can make it even more geeky and nerdy, go on! I'm bad at this kinda stuff. I was thinking about searching for a cc headphone around his neck but then I was too lazy. Would be cool to add tho!

00.jpg