Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Skeilah Awesome! I haven't downloaded any of the sims yet. That'll be done seconds before I start it :D As usual.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Skeilah Awesome! I haven't downloaded any of the sims yet. That'll be done seconds before I start it :D As usual.

Good! I’ll leave a notice here when fresh Drago is back :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    New & fresh Drago can be found here: Click!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    @pammiechick Bruno is a cutie! Thank you :) The Quiz has no deadline but the earlier I have all answers the earlier the challenge can begin. I might have to put up a deadline tho in case not all submissions come with the answers :#

@doggers123 I love Jung‘s blue hair! But the submission form you used is not the one I put up? :sweat_smile: There are Information I shouldn’t know and a lot of stuff that’s missing :/ please change it to the one I asked for :)

Sorry! Haven't checked that out yet :#
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    @Skeilah Perfect! Thank you :)

@doggers123 It's ok :) Just make sure to update the submission form asap so we can start :)

I'm really sorry but I have to set a deadline now :# I really want to play :joy: This Friday at 11 am CET everything not sent in yet won't be used.

Just a reminder I still need your quiz answers: @Sims_Junkie @Pinmat135 @doggers123 :) If I don't have the answers by Friday I have to give your sims 0 points and that would be sad :/
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    @pammiechick Thank you :) I noticed that the quiz is kinda hard for people who don't read the story. I didn't expect submissions from new people :sweat_smile: A huge help to fill out is the family tree.

@Pinmat135 You're lucky there's one spot left! It's reserved for you :) Story mode is a bit hard because of what kitty already said. The sim will have a job, skills and not be at the beginning of young adulthood :/ But you could just copy him in CAS :) Karababy52 did this, too :)

Wait, they aren't at the beginning of their lifestage if they use CAS story mode? I didn't know that. Luckily I hadn't worked on his appearance yet - AT ALL - so I just need to make a new sim and copy over the traits and aspiration. I'll list the stuff that Story Mode came up with for him (career, skills, etc.) with his form so you can get a better sense of his personality.
    @Pinmat135 At least I guess so? :sweat_smile: I've never used that option. Tried it once but never used it :D You only have 24 hours left to submit him, tho :# And also the quiz answers.
    Right! Okay, I finished him up and shared him. Working on the form now. And I could not for the life of me find the famous sim... my guess is Victoria, lol, because I know she's super famous.
    edited January 2020
    I use a set of default eyes, but that's the only CC in there. I made a point to get rid of the pink hair he was randomly generated with :lol:

Forum name: Pinmat135
    Gallery ID: Pinmat135
    Name: Javier Murakami
    Describe yourself in 3 words: Hilarious. Outgoing*. Energetic.*
    *Note: He does not actually have the trait Outgoing, but it's a big part of his personality.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Javier is trans. He's had a sex-change surgery, so he doesn't have anything weird in the gender customization menu or anything.**

Do you want to get married?: Yes. I'd love to find my soulmate.
    How many kids do you want?: A few, mostly anywhere from... hmm... how about 2-3?
    Hobbies: Comedy. Talking to people. (I love people in general. People are my favorite people.) Video games are fun. Uhhh... what else... I also try to keep in shape. But out of all of them, comedy is my favorite hobby!
    Favorite color: Blue.
    Favorite music (genre): Alternative rock. (If you're not sure what it is, it's a pretty broad genre between rock and pop. I've heard everything from heavy metal to almost-pop songs labeled under this genre.)
    Favorite movie (genre): Comedy, comedy, comedy! Or satire. Satire's just as good. And by "comedy", I mean anything that has comedy at the heart of it, so rom-coms or anything counts.
    What would you like in a partner?: A good sense of humor, for sure! And, of course, someone who is okay with the fact that I'm trans.
    What would you hate in a partner?: Transphobia, obviously. Also no sense of humor. Can you even imagine?! That would be awful! I'd practically die if I got married to someone who didn't laugh (or groan) at any of my jokes!! cough Sorry, that was a bit of a tangent...
    Dream career: Entertainer (Comedy branch)
    Stuff I love: Jokes and comedy! And people. I looooooooove people. Also dogs!
    Stuff I hate: Boring people, boring places. Anti-LGBTQ+ people.
    Zodiac: Gemini
    Dog or cat person? Or neither?: I like dogs. You can run around with them. And at the end of the day, they'll always be right there to kiss you and make you feel loved.
    Makeover allowed?: No, please. I really like what I did with him.

CAS STORY MODE STUFF
    - Career: Entertainer (bonus skills: guitar/violin)
    - Skill: Comedy
    - Skill: Charisma
    - Funds: Standard

Sorry there's no picture, I forgot to take one before I exited out of the game and I kinda rushed through this at the end because I was running close to the deadline.
    @Pinmat135 Thank you for Javier! I'm sorry I had to rush you :# One question, as he's trans: Can he make babies? Because I need that for the legacy part in case he wins. If not would you be ok if I clicked that box in CAS in the legacy part? Once again in case he wins :)

As for your other commet:
    It's Freddie Mercury :D I dropped him in the safe and he popped up few times. And I was devasted when he died :'( But he's in the game again - with the rest of his band - and immortal. And a global star (all four of them) and I marked him as prefering men in MCCC so he won't end up getting married with a woman again :sweat_smile:

Now that I have all sims, I can prepare the first chapter. I have no clue yet when it will be posted :p The last part bachelor part was only updated on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. But I might change those days :)

And don't forget, this thread is only the one for the casting. There's an extra thread where I post the chapters! All of you will of course be tagged when I post the first chapter there :)
    @Queenarella Yeah, as I said, he's had a sex-change surgery and I haven't even touched his gender customization menu.

And
    Ohhh! That makes sense. Too late now, lol. And of course it's Queen, that's your name! :lol:

When do we get to find out how well we scored on the quiz?
    @Karababy52

If neither Sir Eddy of Spaghetti (lol) nor Javier end up winning, can they get together? They seem like a match made in heaven :tongue:
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Aaaaaaah! Sorry I've been so silent this week. (It was my first week back to work from vacation so I've been kinda out of it all week!) But I've been silently spying on the threads like a weirdo and I'm super excited for the challenge. I read the first chapter of the challenge and oh boy... Poor Amy seems like she's gonna be in for a whirlwind of craziness!

I have a feeling she and Rylan are gonna just end up hating each other before too long. Great. >.<"
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Pinmat135 wrote: »
    @Karababy52

If neither Sir Eddy of Spaghetti (lol) nor Javier end up winning, can they get together? They seem like a match made in heaven :tongue:

They do seem a bit similar eh? I think they may very well be a fun couple if neither wins. He's still up on the Gallery if you'd like to download him anyway. Could get them together in your own game at least, right? ;) If you do, just make sure they have a Grandchild (or two) for Eddy's Mama. lol

@Pinmat135 I noticed when I wrote the chapter that you said that :sweat_smile: It's bold and starts with IMPORTANT NOTICE :D I kinda missed that, still :# That's so me.

I thought this question was rather easy with my avi being him, my signature being him :sweat_smile: But this seemed to be one of the hardest questions :sweat_smile:

I'll add it to the next chapter :) I'll only add the ranking and the final points (and maybe the answers). If you want to know your exact rights and wrongs just PM me after the next chapter is out and I'll tell you :)

@TheYayToast No problem! Whenever someone is silent on the forum I always assume real life is busy and that's priority #1 :)

Well, Amy IS the whirlwind of craziness :joy: She'll be fine to date 12 men at once :p
    edited January 2020
    @Karababy52 Woo! I forgot that they're all on the gallery :lol: Javier is also up there. I tried really really hard and could not for the life of me find his page on the gallery (maybe there's some "include CC" option that I missed, because none of my CC-containing households are there). But he's there if you want him! "Javier Murakami"!

@Queenarella Lol, it's okay. Nobody's perfect.

I don't pop culture, in any way, shape, or form, so it's fine :sweat_smile:

Woot! I'll definitely PM you for them. I want to know if my skimming technique worked :tongue:

You know what's funny about his name? My school play is Les Miserables this year, and I clicked on the random name button, and Javier popped up. And I went, "HOW DOES IT KNOW?!" (I know it's spelled Javert in the play, because French, but still!)
    Graaaah. I don't have StrangerVille because the night after watching the trailer (note that I was very excited to get it up to this point), I had nightmares and couldn't sleep. And Eddy uses it. @Karababy52 How much does he use it? If it's not a lot, I can probably swap out whatever it is for non-StrangerVille, similar-looking (or SIMilar-looking :lol:) items.
    edited January 2020
    @Pinmat135 Eddy uses the chunky necklace from Strangerville as part of his swimwear. That item could easily be omitted and you'd be good to go. :)

EDIT: In fact, objects/CAS assets from packs you don't own will just not be included or automatically swapped out for something in a pack you do own or base game when downloading from the Gallery. CC does not transfer from the Gallery either.

In order to see your own personal uploads, and others that contain CC assets, you'll need to check a box on the left-hand side of your screen in the Gallery that says "include custom content" so you can see them. That doesn't mean others will be able to download your creation intact unless they happen to already have the CC asset used to make the Sim or Lot already in their game. Just an FYI, I hope that helps you find your uploads on the Gallery. :)
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @Pinmat135 Eddy uses the chunky necklace from Strangerville as part of his swimwear. That item could easily be omitted and you'd be good to go. :)

EDIT: In fact, objects/CAS assets from packs you don't own will just not be included or automatically swapped out for something in a pack you do own or base game when downloading from the Gallery. CC does not transfer from the Gallery either.

In order to see your own personal uploads, and others that contain CC assets, you'll need to check a box on the left-hand side of your screen in the Gallery that says "include custom content" so you can see them. That doesn't mean others will be able to download your creation intact unless they happen to already have the CC asset used to make the Sim or Lot already in their game. Just an FYI, I hope that helps you find your uploads on the Gallery. :)

I know that, but I was talking about the online version. I wanted to include the link for you :smile:
    Pinmat135 wrote: »
    I know that, but I was talking about the online version. I wanted to include the link for you :smile:

? I was talking about the online version, what do you mean? I apologize if it's obvious and I'm just misunderstanding something. o.O

I hereby officially open this thread and the casting *dramaqueen posing*

We don't know yet WHO will be the heiress and bachelorette but we know that the candidates we look for are men :)

Please check the front page for the changes I've made again - new application form, new quiz, changes in aspiration list and traits list and the note that there won't be more than 7 this time. I guess :D

So far there's no deadline. The poll ends next Saturday March 21st. Both girls are only teens so it will take some more time to get them to bachelorette age.

When there are 7 submissions and you want to submit your own sim, still submit it :) Even if one of your sims has already won before, don't hold back and still submit a sim if you want to :)
    To be honest, I arelady see myself accepting more than 7 :joy:

And all the people tagging again:

@afai1261 @DCJ504 @TheYayToast @Skeilah @kittymeow @VanPelt81 @DeKay @Karababy52 @pammiechick @doggers123 @Pinmat135 @MaggieMarley

I hope I didn't miss to tag anyone :#
    YESSSS Save me a spot!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited March 2020
    Still have a lot of catching up to do again but I will make a sim. Need to start reading to do the quiz 😅
    @Skeilah Reserved :)

@kittymeow The quiz isn't about the challenge this time. Last generation a lot of simmers had a disadvantage because they weren't readers yet. It's trick questions now :D I hope it's not too evil :#
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thank you for saving me a spot. I already have a boy, just need to write up his submission. Will have a go at the quiz but I am none too bright so will probably embarrass myself!