Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @TheYayToast Oh you mean this for scoring? I've seen a mod being used and I'll go along with this one. I wrote it down somewhere but don't ask where I've found it :joy: When I download it I can link the site if you want to know it :)

@nerdfashion I've tried the scoring before. It adds some fun to the game :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Good news, I finally started building the house. Bad news, it'll take forever :D

Here's the outside so far:
    Qg0Yodw.png
    jEI64BE.png
    J1aT5iO.png
    E7AuyLJ.png
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Good news, I finally started building the house. Bad news, it'll take forever :D

Qg0Yodw.png
    jEI64BE.png
    J1aT5iO.png
    E7AuyLJ.png

That is looking really cool! I love the modern architecture on it. Nice structure!
  • Options

Qg0Yodw.png
    jEI64BE.png
    J1aT5iO.png
    E7AuyLJ.png

That is looking really cool! I love the modern architecture on it. Nice structure!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

Qg0Yodw.png
    jEI64BE.png
    J1aT5iO.png
    E7AuyLJ.png

Cool structure
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Thank you :) I'm not sure if you know this but I feel like mentioning it :sweat_smile: The challenge took place on the "main" thread. I'm not sure if you saw it? Just in case you didn't know, it's here :) I tagged everyone but I forgot to post the link here.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    The casting is open for the second generation :) Check out the front page to see the differences I added.

Looking for girls, again :D

@TheYayToast @MINEZ @nerdfashion @afai1261 @MaggieMarley @Skeilah @DCJ504 @HollyHano @VanPelt81 @kittymeow @doggers123
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I haven't even caught up yet 😰

I do know that estrella was eliminated though. I'll be submitting a new girl.
  • Options
    @kittymeow I rushed through both parts :sweat_smile: I put you on the list :)
  • Options
    I’ll make my girl today!
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm willing to submit someone, but I also thought that since there were people that weren't able to participate last time I would watch this time. I do have to say that after Summer was eliminated, I put her in my drifter challenge. She had a daughter with townie Darrel Charm who I think turned out to be gorgeous. I saved her on the gallery in case anyone wants to see her.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2019
    I have a sim ready to go for this generation...

Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Name: Tabitha Stern
    How many kids do you want? 3 smart kids (0 stupid kids)
    Do you want to get married? To the right person
    Hobbies: Books of all kinds
    About you: I am a bookworm that loves books of all kinds. My thirst for knowledge is never ending and even when done with knowledge I read fiction books for entertainment. This has unfortunately left me with virtually no social life as I was entered into this challenge thanks to loved ones thinking I'll end up like that character from that Steve Carrell movie about a virgin at middle age (nevermind that I rarely watch movies, I wouldn't watch mindless comedies, and I'm just barely 20 years old). I want to find a soul mate but being flirty is a major challenge for me. It doesn't help that every year around my birthday I get told I look and smell like a monkey in song.

Tabitha can be found with the hashtags can be found with the hashtags #CastingCall #LegacyChallenge #Queenarella as well as the link above. as well as the link above.
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited November 2019
    Gallery ID: writerboy08
    Name: Kara Diario
    How many kids do you want? 3
    Do you want to get married? Of course
    Hobbies: I love to cook.
    About you: I am currently in my senior year of culinary school. I love to bake, cook and discovering new recipes. I'm a pretty big romantic and want to have a big family one day and maybe have a bakery or restaurant. I am definitely a people person and am pretty outspoken. I am the middle of five girls so I'm used to being a mediator...though I'm not looking forward to being in a house full of girls again, I'll do it for love.

@Queenarella she's up in a household with all her sisters. Pictures up when finish this shift
    Post edited by MINEZ on
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited November 2019
    Here is my girl :smiley:

7ikzdMB.png

Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name: Celia Fox

How many kids do you want? I want at least 2 children.
    Do you want to get married? Yes!
    Hobbies: I love reading and working on my garden.
    About you: I long to be a botanist and hope to one day grow a Cowplant of my very own. If they even exist, of course. I've wanted to research them ever since I came across them in a book of children's stories. Unfortunately, all the labs I've had internships at seem to agree that cowplants don't exist, but I did hear while on vacation at Granite Falls that one could fish a cowplant berry up from a lake or a river.
    I did decide however to take a small break from working in order to find love - no-one I've met has really seemed like the right person for me. Most certainly not any of the boys working in the labs, at any rate. *Cough* intellectual snobs *cough*. I'm willing to give this Bachelor thing a chance though.

CC-List: None
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited November 2019
    Thanks for tagging me :D

EDIT: My entry.

00.jpg

Gallery ID: SCNVM
    Name: Eliza Hampton
    How many kids do you want? 3 kids, as long as they are healty, I’m happy.
    Do you want to get married? Oh yes, but only when time is right.
    Hobbies: Fitness & volunteering in the retirement home
    About you: I’m a little bit clumsy but I have a heart of gold. I’m always smiling and will help everyone I can. I’m rather strong for a woman, but I’m proud of that and saw opportunities in it. I work as a police officer and I lOVE IT. The only thing I don’t love is my messy hair, but I managed to just live with it.

CC-List: No CC.
    Family Members:
    Not in game, too lazy for that.
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    11-09-19_4-14-10-pm.png
    Gallery ID:
    TheYayToast
    Name:
    Carla Mata
    How many kids do you want?
    Wait what? Uh… One I guess?
    Do you want to get married?
    I guess so?
    Hobbies:
    Stea-- Um… I’m a Property Acquisition Expert…

About you:
    I didn’t expect to end up on this show. I just happened to be at the studios when they were doing the casting call. I was there to steal—Steal the show at another audition. I’m from Del Sol Valley, so I was born to be a star… obviously, cause that’s what you do when you’re from Del Sol Valley. You act. Heh heh.
    I was raised by my Mom. My dad ran off when I was still a toddler. He came to Del Sol to be an actor and then when he failed, he ditched on his dream and his family. I think he went back to Brindleton Bay or something. I don’t know. My Mom did everything she could to provide for us. She worked at a diner like she was some sort of television stereotype. She didn’t make a whole lot of money, so I started helping out as soon as I was old enough.
    I lived with Mom until last year. I ended up as the bread winner. I wanted to make sure she got to lay back and relax. She did until last year. That’s when she passed away. After she was gone, I could have changed jobs… but I guess I liked my line of work too much.
    So that’s how I got here. I was working and yeah. What do I want for the future? I’d like to keep moving up. I want a really big house and lots of nice things.

Gallery Link!
  • Options

Application form

XEpAcfr.png

Forum Name: kittymeow
    Gallery ID: GloomyKittie
    Name: Barbarella Jones

How many kids do you want? Ten to twelve
    Hobbies: Brushing my hair, undressing myself everywhere, wearing pink.
    About you: Hello my name is Barbarella, it is such a pleasure to meet you. I am from the place called ville of strange, correction, Strangerville. It is a very nice place and they have big things made out of brick. My Family live far away, I chose to move away from them to start my own adventure. I have 11 siblings, 5 brothers and 6 sisters and another on the way.

Barbarella, I mean I would love to meet the bachelor already, I am growing impatient. I would like to know if I am up to his standards or do I need to perfect myself more. Can you please let me meet him already? Barbie is my favourite, I can walk and talk just like her. I am multi-skilled and beautiful. My name is Barbarella and it is a such a pleasure to meet you.

CC-List: None
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    edited November 2019
    Here is mine:
    Haley Danielson
    w6f8Dke.png
    Forum name doggers123
    Gallery ID l33tp33tNW
    Age 23 (Young adult)
    Do you want to get married? Oh yes, if its to a person i like very much.
    Do you want kids? Definitely! 2 or 3 might be nice!
    Hobbies: Cooking, housekeeping, daydreaming about my future family.
    About you:I would like to meet my possible future husband very soon! I definitely agree with the voice in my head that I will love him!
    I added her to the gallery with the tag #queenarella.
    Post edited by L33tP33tNW on
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    @DCJ504 I changed the "system" this time. There's a deadline and if there are more than 7 girls I'll do something to pick 7 :) You don't have to submit a sim but if you really want to, you can do it :) And if there are more than 7 I can mark your sim as "not in the challenge", if you'd like that of course :)

Is that the guy from Glimmerbrook? I lost the overview of all premades as soon as Island Living came out :sweat_smile:

@VanPelt81 Thank you for Tabitha! She sounds great :) (What if she gets a non-smart child?)

@MINEZ Kara has a great background! Thank you :)

@afai1261 Celia looks really cute! And if she wins I'll give her the cowplant she deserves. But it will day real quick :# I'm bad at handlng cowplants.

@Skeilah I really like Eliza! :) Thanks for her :)

@TheYayToast IÄve never had that hair on a girl but Carla rocks it! Love her. (Maybe she'll steal, uh, win over Damian's heart.)

@kittymeow Thank you! First of, love the name BARBARELLA :D I've never heard it before. Second, if she wins I can do the 10 kids in one generation score point. But she'll only get 10 kids. Not 12 :p

@doggers123 Thank you! I love the name Hailey. Makes me think of Hailey from Modern Family :) One request: Could you please add the missing parts of the application form? Thank you :)
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    All entries are beautiful! Would already love to see them in action ^^
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    @Skeilah They are :) The deadline is still some days away and maybe there will be more girls. Then I'll start the new bachelor round ^^
  • Options
    @Queenarella I remembered hearing the name before and wanted something similar to barbie. I just realise your name is Queenarella, that wasn't intentional. :D

10 children will be fine otherwise Barbarella will be sad. 😢 If she wins though don't feel obliged to have that many kids, lol.
  • Options
    Barbarella is a movie from 1968.
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    Yes, Darrell Charm is from Realm of Magic.