March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    So is this show kinda like Big Brother? I only read through the front page. Is there anything you’re looking for in characters?

It’s in the BB style, yeah :3 so if you know that, you’ll know this ^^

Love that! I used to watch BB all the time with my mom as a kid. So much that I’d make Big Brother storylines for my dolls.

I’ll brainstorm character ideas today.

I'm reminded of the times that 10-year-old me had ideas for The Mole fanfictions with DreamWorks characters. Of course Marty the Zebra was the Mole. :)

Obviously. Can't trust that darn zebra

He was my favourite. :)
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    How's the sims going? ;)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    How's the sims going? ;)

What she said.
    How's the sims going? ;)

One of mine stabbed one of Yannik's already. :)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I think I’m turning into Alleen cause I’m so excited I’m becoming impatient. I wanna meet the cast! Ahhhhh!!!
    I think I’m turning into Alleen cause I’m so excited I’m becoming impatient. I wanna meet the cast! Ahhhhh!!!

Same here. 😭
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Quick update on things :)

I have 10 out of 12 apps in so far, if you haven't got your app in yet please get it in as soon as you can.

This cast is going to be an interesting one for show, got a lot of crazy ones this time ;)

I have 10 out of 12 apps in so far, if you haven't got your app in yet please get it in as soon as you can.

This cast is going to be an interesting one for show, got a lot of crazy ones this time ;)

Good job Maya won't be there, Maya doesn't like crazy people.

Crazy? Good. :)
    🦊 - Seal of Approvul!

kittymeow wrote: »

She surely doesn't... ;)

But wait, if we have two Alleens, then they'll be samen, so Alleen won't be alleen anymore and therefore cease to exist? 🤔🤔🤔
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

To quote the Chesire Cat, We're all mad here. ;)

Besides, what would Abnormality be without it's wacky characters?
    Christmas_Banner.png

🦊 - Seal of Approvul!

She surely doesn't... ;)

But wait, if we have two Alleens, then they'll be samen, so Alleen won't be alleen anymore and therefore cease to exist? 🤔🤔🤔

Samenmens?
    twiddle3 wrote: »

To quote the Chesire Cat, We're all mad here. ;)

Besides, what would Abnormality be without it's wacky characters?

Good point. :)
    Banner.png

🦊 - Seal of Approvul!

She surely doesn't... ;)

Samenmens?

... Samenmensen.
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

Sorry it’s just a class week; I’ll get it in soon.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I'm really excited for the first challenge too. :)

What was everyone's favorite challenge last season?
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Sorry it’s just a class week; I’ll get it in soon.

No worries :)
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

Sorry, had uni. I've got the class stuff in now though, so I can work on my apps.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    And I don't know if I already mentioned this but I love the twist! It's perfect. It's not too over the top and game changing but it's still fun. I'm really looking forward to it. :)
    Turner wrote: »
    And I don't know if I already mentioned this but I love the twist! It's perfect. It's not too over the top and game changing but it's still fun. I'm really looking forward to it. :)

I agree. That's exactly what a twist should be. A nice change, but not a game changer. :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    How's the sims going? ;)

One of mine stabbed one of Yannik's already. :)

You forgot to mention that Dr Malik also poisoned her :|
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    We really hope so... ;)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    We really hope so... ;)

Same. Don't know why this keeps disappearing from my bookmarks.
    image.png
    Will this be the weekend where we get all the contestants in? :3c

I certainly hope so. 🦊🦊
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Will this be the weekend where we get all the contestants in? :3c

I had to wait until the weekend, but I plan on doing my apps right after I do this homework assignment I’m working on XD