Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Lemme snatch that last spot

Wait... Turner has time for a show :O

Just one and only one :lol:

I used to only sign up for one show per category. So like one BB-themed one, one Survivor, one who-dunnit. But having only one is good cuz you can focus all your energy on it.

Welcome back to the game Turner! :D It's good to see a returning face, it's been so long!

Glad to be back! Abnormality is super popular and so I feel pretty out of the loop. I should probably catch up so I get all the references haha

Welcome back to the Abnormality house! Here's hoping you'll produce a new masterpiece like ThE dOcToR. >:)

Haha, not sure if my new ideas are masterpieces, but they're more of the same "unique gag character" type idea. I've grown a strong affinity for them. Easy and fun to write and read. :b

And thank you for the welcome back! :smiley:

Same here - gag characters who might become iconic. They're perfectfor Abnormality. :)
    Banner.png
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Hello, Everyone!

I can't play, Vul. Thank you, though!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Hello, Everyone!

I can't play, Vul. Thank you, though!

Alas. :/ Do you know anyone who might play though?
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hoping we can find someone to take that last spot :O Thought it was a miracle that Turner popped up. Haha. Now we need another.

I think we can count on one more if we bug someone enough ;)

If all else fails Lil' coop snoop can be the 12th mystery guest and we can bribe him with food for his vote. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Today I found out that Luke was already on the Gallery when the first run of Abnormality S5 was there, over 3 years ago. :o
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Today I found out that Luke was already on the Gallery when the first run of Abnormality S5 was there, over 3 years ago. :o

It is almost like he was destined for this show :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @nerdfashion Would you like to join this? I'm not the best at explaining so someone else can but you've been entering a lot of bachelor/survivor stories so maybe you'd like this. :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Yup. He was planned a while back XD
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @nerdfashion Would you like to join this? I'm not the best at explaining so someone else can but you've been entering a lot of bachelor/survivor stories so maybe you'd like this. :)

Ooh, I could try, been practicing in my head for ages XD:

Every round starts with an HOH comp, where all players (minus the previous HOH) play. The winner of it becomes HOH, and can nominate 2 people for eviction.
    After that comes a POP comp, where the HOH, both nominated players and 3 random people play. The winner earns a veto power, with which they can save one of the nominated people. If it's used the HOH has to nominate someone new, this can not be the POP winner.
    In the end of the round is an eviction vote. Every person, besides the HOH and the nominated people, votes for which person should be evicted. The person with the most votes leaves. If there's a tie the HOH chooses who will leave.

Rince and repeat, until only 4 are left, then it'll be fought out in the Battle competition who will make it to the finals and who will leave.
    In the finals the last 5 players to leave the game will vote for who they'd like to win the season.
    Banner.png

Yup. He was planned a while back XD

He got beaten by Ali & Ava, sadly. If that season didn't get cancelled his momentum would be gone. :(
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    For some reason I didn’t receive any notifications from being tagged. Huh, weird. 🤔

Sorry, folks. Thanks for inviting me but I’m not planning on joining any more shows at the moment. Good luck filling up the final spot and have fun!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Hmm I wasn’t going to do anything other than Mole until it was done, but I’ll read through this thread in a bit. Twiddle, do we know if yours is being continued and if so soon? Because I’d have to keep that in mind.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hmm I wasn’t going to do anything other than Mole until it was done, but I’ll read through this thread in a bit. Twiddle, do we know if yours is being continued and if so soon? Because I’d have to keep that in mind.

I think it's safe to say it's been cancelled, I've all but deleted most of what I had installed for TS3. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

I'll pass, I have sims entered in three different competitions right now. Thanks for the offer though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited September 2019
    twiddle3 wrote: »

I think it's safe to say it's been cancelled, I've all but deleted most of what I had installed for TS3. :/

Then I think I can handle this game! Sad to see yours go. The twins were gonna be so powerful : D

Then I think I can handle this game! Sad to see yours go. The twins were gonna be so powerful : D

Welcome to the Abnormality house Ryenn! XD
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Thank you for taking the last spot Ryenn! Welcome to the Abnormality house!!! :D:D:D
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Application submitted! I hope you all like whoever gets picked out of my two weirdos :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Everyone is being so fast! 😱
    So is this show kinda like Big Brother? I only read through the front page. Is there anything you’re looking for in characters?
    So is this show kinda like Big Brother? I only read through the front page. Is there anything you’re looking for in characters?

It’s in the BB style, yeah :3 so if you know that, you’ll know this ^^

Love that! I used to watch BB all the time with my mom as a kid. So much that I’d make Big Brother storylines for my dolls.

I’ll brainstorm character ideas today.

Love that! I used to watch BB all the time with my mom as a kid. So much that I’d make Big Brother storylines for my dolls.

I'm reminded of the times that 10-year-old me had ideas for The Mole fanfictions with DreamWorks characters. Of course Marty the Zebra was the Mole. :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I'm reminded of the times that 10-year-old me had ideas for The Mole fanfictions with DreamWorks characters. Of course Marty the Zebra was the Mole. :)

Obviously. Can't trust that darn zebra
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?