Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight March 29th - A week in The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

I will never get tired of browsing the forums and discovering what you are doing in your games and discussing here! I hope you are not tired of it either because one Friday more, I'm ready to call out some of the amazing threads populating the forums!

Quoting @simgirl1010:
Another awesome week of simming!

Let's start the party!

w97j6hqcna1z.png
Jon Summers and Vanessa Jeong playing together, by @Sharonia. Posted here if you want to react!
  • We are going to start this list by visiting The Sims 4 Ideas Corner - a place full of wishes and ideas! @RememberJoy -with a very appropriate avatar- opened a discussion around hobbies: 'Hobbies you want in game'. The title says it all so I don't need to explain much ;) Have you ever imagined your Sim doing origami? Share your ideas! Oh, and vote! Forgot to mention this is also a poll - better late than never!
  • Moving on to what our Sims can currently do - let's talk about that awesome achievement that I'm still absolutely amazed some of you have managed to complete. As you can imagine, I voted 'no' in this one: 'Have you finished a 10 generation legacy? (Or more)', by @Stardust123. Well, not exactly, I voted 'Got about half way'. Although, I got about half way more than once and half + half = 1, right? :tongue: Join and share your experiences with one of the most popular challenges!
  • Another great achievement -this time one your Sim should be proud of- is solving what's going on in StrangerVille. How did this experience change their life? @Chazzzy is asking everyone in 'How has your StrangerVille hero been living?'. You can find, not only their stories, but also some very interesting houses in this discussions as well! So click and take a look! Ok, ok, tap if you are on mobile ;)
  • What's next? Traits! Not your Sim's traits this time - their date's! You know, when your neat Sim discovers their date is a slob... *ops*. @CorkysPetals is asking which traits are generally deal-breakers for you in 'Dream date Sims, traits that are deal-breakers'. Are there any traits that are a 'no-nope!' for you?
    Now that I think of it... neat Sims enjoy cleaning so that couple may not be such a bad idea after all :sweat_smile:
  • And closing the list this week... @Corenren's 'Oasis bar. What do you think?'! Because, come on, who wouldn't want to enjoy some good company in a place like that?! Make sure to open the spoiler to fully discover this lot!

And with that - time to wish you a great simming weekend! I'll be back with more recommendations next week! ;)

-Mai

Comments