Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What can be done to fix sims themselves?

Comments

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Shae wrote: »
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I haven't played the vanilla game for so long, I don't know anymore how the sims behave with no mods. I have a combination of mods that makes the sims more distinct from each other. First I nuked the happy moodlet, I use a mod that replaces it with fine. It makes so that my sims experience a wider variety of emotions for longer times, among other things. For how this sims works, depending on the sum of traits and mood, they have a chance to use a specific interaction.. for example, an angry good sim never uses mean interaction, he uses mischief instead, mean and erratic sims have a chance to use mean interactions regardless of mood, relationship, and conversation's mood, other sims have an higher chance to use mean interactions when angry, a loner sim has a chance to use it when tense.. For how I remember, sims in vanilla game tend to be always happy, this makes so that they all feel almost the same. For me the real problem is the emotion system, it really needs to be reworked. Traits do have a strong impact, my sims are different enough from each other, to the point that I can't use the mean trait for the life of me (since I also have the personality please mod, the conversations tend to degenerate really fast). There are some traits I would remove from cas since they are pointless (dog lover/cat lover for example, they could be reward traits).

Same here. I have a few mods that I use to give my sims distinct personalities, so they aren't all walking around like a bunch of Stepford-sims. I have personality and mood mods from roBurky, PolarbearSim, Sacrificial, and a few others. This combination makes my game a bit more playable, although I wish the gurus would overhaul the personalities and traits system to make them similar to how they were in Sims 2. I'm hoping they will take our suggestions and implement them into Sims 5.

I think it's a great thing if they can make it in TS5 but this is this iteration where they promised to have the "smartest sims" ever. So after almost 5 years, it's maybe time to actually see these "smartest sims" ever? And the whole "weird stories" makes me laugh, cause basically every households are the same...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I think we'd need smarter sims and more sense. Yesterday I had my politician sim get his wife's vote, I thought it was an easy vote. Nope. She "wasn't convinced". It's his wife !! Also I had a sim talk to another sim about her daughter, and that other sims answered like it's not her daughter. And what about the parents not caring that their teenager just came home at 2pm ? At least in TS3 they would yell at them! And why don't they have a worried moodlet (the parents) ?

Also all sims seem to do everything the same way. For instance, they all sit on the couch the same way. It could be nice if some sims crossed their legs or put their feet on the coffee table if there's one, it would make it more realistic.

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I think it would be interesting to consider how exactly sims should react depending on the different traits and personalities of other sims. While I do want sims to react more to things happening around them, I also think sadly we have seen how annoying it could be when sims for example are reacting to toddlers, or when celebrities are constantly "reacting in disgust".

I think reactions should have different levels depending on what is happening, small reactions may only cause a moodlet while stronger reactions could cause animations happening. The reactions should probably be stronger if the sim has a higher relationship level or is a family member. If your sim sees a stranger doing something they would react to, they should not react as strong as if they saw a family member do it.
  • Options
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I think we'd need smarter sims and more sense. Yesterday I had my politician sim get his wife's vote, I thought it was an easy vote. Nope. She "wasn't convinced". It's his wife !! Also I had a sim talk to another sim about her daughter, and that other sims answered like it's not her daughter. And what about the parents not caring that their teenager just came home at 2pm ? At least in TS3 they would yell at them! And why don't they have a worried moodlet (the parents) ?

Also all sims seem to do everything the same way. For instance, they all sit on the couch the same way. It could be nice if some sims crossed their legs or put their feet on the coffee table if there's one, it would make it more realistic.

Yeah I hate "asking about sims" cause they answer weirldy. And when it's an enemy they say "I have,'t had the chance to meet X" I'm like what? Why couldn't they say "I hate X"? Sims are always happy & flawless... I agree for different ways of sitting.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    logion wrote: »
    I think it would be interesting to consider how exactly sims should react depending on the different traits and personalities of other sims. While I do want sims to react more to things happening around them, I also think sadly we have seen how annoying it could be when sims for example are reacting to toddlers, or when celebrities are constantly "reacting in disgust".

I think reactions should have different levels depending on what is happening, small reactions may only cause a moodlet while stronger reactions could cause animations happening. The reactions should probably be stronger if the sim has a higher relationship level or is a family member. If your sim sees a stranger doing something they would react to, they should not react as strong as if they saw a family member do it.

I agree for low & high reactions. It would sometimes be annoying. But it could also be something like : you sim noticed something bad, he reminds it (memory for little event) and may be angry about this other sim during 7 days until he calms down & then everything is okay, unless the sim did a REALLY bad thing. Then it would go in the "big events" memory. I think the both memory for little & big events would be a great balance.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    @friendlysimmers I have reported you. You refuse to stop derailing this thread and it is disruptive and non-constructive.

i didnt know u could do that when a user is disrupting a thread! i see this user alot doing the same thing

i think it would be great if we got at least one update from the gurus that definitively said something like: "we are working on making our sims more diverse but it will take time". to me that gives confidence our voices have been heard and peace of mind that each patch potentially brings the game closer to what it was advertised as

on the topic of moodlets, i dont think my sims should get a sad moodlet if i cancel a holiday in the calendar. sometimes i dont feel like making any attempt on the holiday and cancel it if i dont want to delete it that day

i liked that each sim got a walking style and itd be great if that could be expanded on to have more walking types. itd be nice if more visually noticeable things also changed. left or right handed sims, different running styles and different sitting styles to start. itd be great if the, IMO *USELESS* animations they use when cooking/eating were mixed up so sims randomly did one action only like one sim spins the bowl, another throws the bottles. im sure theres other things we could make more unique
  • Options
    sazzieJ wrote: »
    @friendlysimmers I have reported you. You refuse to stop derailing this thread and it is disruptive and non-constructive.

i didnt know u could do that when a user is disrupting a thread! i see this user alot doing the same thing

i think it would be great if we got at least one update from the gurus that definitively said something like: "we are working on making our sims more diverse but it will take time". to me that gives confidence our voices have been heard and peace of mind that each patch potentially brings the game closer to what it was advertised as

on the topic of moodlets, i dont think my sims should get a sad moodlet if i cancel a holiday in the calendar. sometimes i dont feel like making any attempt on the holiday and cancel it if i dont want to delete it that day

i liked that each sim got a walking style and itd be great if that could be expanded on to have more walking types. itd be nice if more visually noticeable things also changed. left or right handed sims, different running styles and different sitting styles to start. itd be great if the, IMO *USELESS* animations they use when cooking/eating were mixed up so sims randomly did one action only like one sim spins the bowl, another throws the bottles. im sure theres other things we could make more unique

I would love to see the gurus say something about it, I hate silence. And I agree for different type of running too. The jogging & running animation is exactly the same...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Alright everyone keep this thread on topic please, there's been some derailing comments posted let's draw this back on topic. Let's try and leave it out with the posts publicly calling people out and saying you're reporting them, that's not going to help matters and just risk an argument. Carry on!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member

The sims have some different animations if they are left and right handed (it is a hidden trait) for example you can notice it when they lift plates or drinks. I agree that it would be great if they could have other animations or sitting styles too, some sims sit more relaxed while others sit with more confidence for example.

I am also pretty sure that animations like cooking are based on skill, so you have the funny cooking interaction when the sim has a low cooking level where they look in the air and have no idea what they are doing, and then you have the skilled cooking interaction when they are throwing knives and such. It would be great though if those animations could be linked to a sims personality, for example a lazy sim, or a clumsy sim would not cook food the same as a confident sim, even if their skills are the same.

I would love to see the gurus say something about it, I hate silence. And I agree for different type of running too. The jogging & running animation is exactly the same...

I'm sure that they are listening and are aware what players want, but they are also probably very limited by time, budget and the restrictions of the game so they do not want to make any promises.

I hope they will look at threads like this though, and take notes. If not for the sims4, then maybe for a possible sequel.
  • Options

The sims have some different animations if they are left and right handed (it is a hidden trait) for example you can notice it when they lift plates or drinks. I agree that it would be great if they could have other animations or sitting styles too, some sims sit more relaxed while others sit with more confidence for example.

I am also pretty sure that animations like cooking are based on skill, so you have the funny cooking interaction when the sim has a low cooking level where they look in the air and have no idea what they are doing, and then you have the skilled cooking interaction when they are throwing knives and such. It would be great though if those animations could be linked to a sims personality, for example a lazy sim, or a clumsy sim would not cook food the same as a confident sim, even if their skills are the same.

I'm sure that they are listening and are aware what players want, but they are also probably very limited by time, budget and the restrictions of the game so they do not want to make any promises.

I hope they will look at threads like this though, and take notes. If not for the sims4, then maybe for a possible sequel.

I think they are aware about University and all the rest but for better personalities I'm not sure. There's not that much simmers asking for that. Maybe cause they don't realize that interesting sims make the game feel interesting, they don't understand that they can have thousands of activities to do with sims but if they are lame, the game will stay boring. I hope more simmers will realize it.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member

I think they are aware about University and all the rest but for better personalities I'm not sure. There's not that much simmers asking for that. Maybe cause they don't realize that interesting sims make the game feel interesting, they don't understand that they can have thousands of activities to do with sims but if they are lame, the game will stay boring. I hope more simmers will realize it.

I am pretty sure that there are Simgurus, or even some EA/The Sims Studio Representatives that lurks here in the forums. SimGuruEmory mentioned in his farewell on how they always look for feedback even here in the forums so might be.

To be fair, the only chance that we can receive an personality overhaul is by the Engagement Team(aka the free update team). The EP, GP, and SP team can add features or variables to this traits to add them more personality in packs(Such as Laundry and the Holiday Traditions), but they cannot add more variable on how these traits function in the base game. When it comes to the Engagement Team however, there are tons of request that they are going to need to address. Such as are they going to give burglars and cops? Are the color swatches of bed frames and bed will be different? Will split level foundations can become a possibility?And things like that. The EP team can add free content, but those are actually limited based on the theme since the EP needs it. Such as an upgrading grouping system(For GT update), Glass Roofs(Seasons Update)etc. I hope they will choose what matters most, and prioritize what are the important things that they think that can help The Sims in the long run.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I have another idea to add on! I think that having emotions could play an even bigger role, sort of like the aspiration meter in Sims 2. If you were doing what you wanted and working towards life goals, it went up. I don't know how exactly it would work, and maybe you'd have to limit the emotions just for this aspect, but for example when someone is higher in their aspiration, their overall "life mood" for lack of a better word would maybe be happy. They could also be sad or angry or fine depending on how their lives are progressing. Even tense if they're ambitious. It's possible to be, for example, really angry one day but satisfied with life in general.

The normal daily emotions are so temporary, and compounded with whims, everything is so short term. It'd be nice to have something that feels long-term and like time is passing. For me at least. Hope this makes sense haha I JUST thought of this and didn't think much before posting.
  • Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member

I agree with you about sitting on couches different ways, that would be cool. I think it would be great if sims showed more emotion, especially with family...some actions that only family members can do.

If you have the Parenthood Game Pack, you can set a curfew, and if your kids/teens break it your Parent Sims can ground them. As for the Politician Sim you had, it sounds like real life actually, lol. While you would think a wife would definitely vote for her husband, sometimes they make their spouse prove why they should vote for them, just to make sure that if you can convince them, you could convince strangers. So I guess there's that?
  • Options
    mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    I don't know if I am freaky or what and I don't know how to explain this but I'll give it a try ....
    In the previous games I had a relationship with my little pixels I created. The Sims4 sims do have a little "personality" as in my neat Sim always cleaning and my disco/party sim constantly makes a few dance moves etc. so I do believe the Sims team are trying/were trying to make them different. And I do love these little nuances.
    But... there's something lacking and in all honesty I can't put my finger onto it. I just know that in the previous games I have played ( Sims1-3 ) it was something about the sim that made me like/love or dislike them. Has anyone else experienced that? For me that is the missing part in Sims4, I am indifferent to these creatures. :/
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    TS1299 wrote: »

I am pretty sure that there are Simgurus, or even some EA/The Sims Studio Representatives that lurks here in the forums. SimGuruEmory mentioned in his farewell on how they always look for feedback even here in the forums so might be.

To be fair, the only chance that we can receive an personality overhaul is by the Engagement Team(aka the free update team). The EP, GP, and SP team can add features or variables to this traits to add them more personality in packs(Such as Laundry and the Holiday Traditions), but they cannot add more variable on how these traits function in the base game. When it comes to the Engagement Team however, there are tons of request that they are going to need to address. Such as are they going to give burglars and cops? Are the color swatches of bed frames and bed will be different? Will split level foundations can become a possibility?And things like that. The EP team can add free content, but those are actually limited based on the theme since the EP needs it. Such as an upgrading grouping system(For GT update), Glass Roofs(Seasons Update)etc. I hope they will choose what matters most, and prioritize what are the important things that they think that can help The Sims in the long run.

Thank's for clearing it. I forgot that the updates team was a different one. So there's still hope to see an overhaul on this. Threads about that have been made since the Launch day. They should have had time to do it since the beginning, I really want to see an update about better personalities this year, now that we have Seasons and C&D and it didn't fix my problem with TS4, I don't think I can wait another 2 years to have better personalities.
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    I have another idea to add on! I think that having emotions could play an even bigger role, sort of like the aspiration meter in Sims 2. If you were doing what you wanted and working towards life goals, it went up. I don't know how exactly it would work, and maybe you'd have to limit the emotions just for this aspect, but for example when someone is higher in their aspiration, their overall "life mood" for lack of a better word would maybe be happy. They could also be sad or angry or fine depending on how their lives are progressing. Even tense if they're ambitious. It's possible to be, for example, really angry one day but satisfied with life in general.

The normal daily emotions are so temporary, and compounded with whims, everything is so short term. It'd be nice to have something that feels long-term and like time is passing. For me at least. Hope this makes sense haha I JUST thought of this and didn't think much before posting.

Yeah I think some people and I kind of said it but you explained it better. That's what I was referencing to when I said "sims should have breakdowns when too much goes wrong". And of course now you said, they also should be happy when a LOT of things go right.
    mannanna wrote: »
    I don't know if I am freaky or what and I don't know how to explain this but I'll give it a try ....
    In the previous games I had a relationship with my little pixels I created. The Sims4 sims do have a little "personality" as in my neat Sim always cleaning and my disco/party sim constantly makes a few dance moves etc. so I do believe the Sims team are trying/were trying to make them different. And I do love these little nuances.
    But... there's something lacking and in all honesty I can't put my finger onto it. I just know that in the previous games I have played ( Sims1-3 ) it was something about the sim that made me like/love or dislike them. Has anyone else experienced that? For me that is the missing part in Sims4, I am indifferent to these creatures. :/

I used to be attached to my sims really fast in TS2. That's cool little nuances but like you, I think a proper overhaul would be better. Like @TS1299 said, the team EP can't fix personalities, it's up to the updates team to do it. I hope they will!
    Post edited by Jordan061102 on
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options

I agree with you about sitting on couches different ways, that would be cool. I think it would be great if sims showed more emotion, especially with family...some actions that only family members can do.

If you have the Parenthood Game Pack, you can set a curfew, and if your kids/teens break it your Parent Sims can ground them. As for the Politician Sim you had, it sounds like real life actually, lol. While you would think a wife would definitely vote for her husband, sometimes they make their spouse prove why they should vote for them, just to make sure that if you can convince them, you could convince strangers. So I guess there's that?

More diverse animations would be pretty neat. Different ways of eating, sitting, sleeping, standing etc. This is also what makes sims more alive & unique.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Personally I want smarter sims because either my sims are never that bright or they are idiots. Some of them are really good parents and the others seem they aren’t fit to be parents.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Personally I want smarter sims because either my sims are never that bright or they are plum. Some of them are really good parents and the others seem they aren’t fit to be parents.

Mine are never good parents lol. I think ''family-oriented'' sims should always look at their children etc. And every parents (except if they have ''hate children'' traits) should always take care of children.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I think we just need more unique social interactions or actions for each individual. Of course, this is already in place but I feel like a lot of the interactions share the same animation, so to me, it just makes it boring and feels kinda redundant.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    This may have been mentioned within these ten pages so forgive me, but this Sims 2 demo showed alot of what I would like to see from my Sims personalities. Watch the reaction of the sister when she sees her brother in-law cheating and how it all falls apart from there. *Low quality warning*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HNUQaLOLRg

Another thing I loved was the Turn Ons and Offs system from the game. Remember this?
    latest?cb=20100223013105

Not only did it make each Sim unique in what they wanted, and did not want, but I think I recall an NPC sim having these that might have conflicted with your own. Not 100% sure though.

Hope this helped a bit.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think we just need more unique social interactions or actions for each individual. Of course, this is already in place but I feel like a lot of the interactions share the same animation, so to me, it just makes it boring and feels kinda redundant.

Recycled animations are the worst. I remember the sprinkler from Seasons had this animation
    2xhiLm0.png
    But now it seems like they removed it, why?
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    This may have been mentioned within these ten pages so forgive me, but this Sims 2 demo showed alot of what I would like to see from my Sims personalities. Watch the reaction of the sister when she sees her brother in-law cheating and how it all falls apart from there. *Low quality warning*

Another thing I loved was the Turn Ons and Offs system from the game. Remember this?
    latest?cb=20100223013105

Not only did it make each Sim unique in what they wanted, and did not want, but I think I recall an NPC sim having these that might have conflicted with your own. Not 100% sure though.

Hope this helped a bit.

Couldn't agree more, The Sims 2 is an amazing game with complex sims, complex relations, interesting systems etc. Just watching these turn ons/offs icons makes me dream & remember me old good memories. Thank you for sharing it! :blush:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    Bad Arkane wrote: »

latest?cb=20100223013105

Hope this helped a bit.

omg omg omg that was awesome *hunts around for my old sims 2 disks and installs them*
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @Jordan061102 I don't find you annoying at all. I think you've a good point. For my tastes, we need more traits per sim. Only having 3 limits them so much and makes them all so much more generic feeling to me.

Look at Mr Don Lothario. He's not living up to his name because while he's commitment phobic he's not a cad. He's a great husband and father because he only has slots for three traits, Commitment Phobia, Bro, and whatever the last one is? With more traits, he could be the slime ball we all know and love!

Others too, but you get the picture I think... So many sims can start relationships without any heed being paid to their personality traits. They don't feel like they matter. My Good, Friendly, Insider sim just married a Mean, Evil, Jealous sim and it was no harder or easier than marrying any other and ...they got along great for their whole life.

So, with that said, I feel like they need more traits, and the traits they have need to be more impactful because right now I sometimes forget to assign traits til CAS reminds me to pick them when I hit the check at the bottom right of the screen.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    @Jordan061102 I don't find you annoying at all. I think you've a good point. For my tastes, we need more traits per sim. Only having 3 limits them so much and makes them all so much more generic feeling to me.

Look at Mr Don Lothario. He's not living up to his name because while he's commitment phobic he's not a cad. He's a great husband and father because he only has slots for three traits, Commitment Phobia, Bro, and whatever the last one is? With more traits, he could be the slime ball we all know and love!

Others too, but you get the picture I think... So many sims can start relationships without any heed being paid to their personality traits. They don't feel like they matter. My Good, Friendly, Insider sim just married a Mean, Evil, Jealous sim and it was no harder or easier than marrying any other and ...they got along great for their whole life.

So, with that said, I feel like they need more traits, and the traits they have need to be more impactful because right now I sometimes forget to assign traits til CAS reminds me to pick them when I hit the check at the bottom right of the screen.

I agree with everything you said. You're 100% right, we need more slots & meaningful traits (it won't change anything to add more impactful traits *but we need it EA*) fix the current ones!

I can relate too, I'm to the point where I always forget to give traits in CAS cause they are pointless, and most of the time I just pick whatever. This is something that I would never do in TS2, traits are so interesting and customising personalities is so much fun in TS2.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    edited March 2019
    For me if a Sim is sad or angry, for example, I wish they'd stay that way as the top moodlet thing instead of it being overridden because they have a nicely decorated house. For me that's annoying as it gets. I wish they'd pay more attention to pets without my having to tell them to a good most of the time. They'll give them smooches and hugs, but when the poor dog is standing by your Sim crying to go for walkies and your Sim is way too engrossed with the computer...well...that's mean.

I know I'm a broken record with this topic too, but loyalty is something sorely missing or simply even acting like the one you're in a relationship with is the one you do love. Going on dates is super boring...and a bit dumb. There's no hand holding or any cute affections, but dang if there sure are cheating ones. Why have one without the other? Why do Sims in happy, committed relationships flirt with other Sims or just as awful do that stupid enchanting introduction? What's up with that?

I've had a Sim show his hate towards poor Goth (whatever his name is I forget...Mortimer I believe) and I mean like he HATED him. The poor guy came to the house one day to talk to my other Sim of which was friends with Goth. The Sim that dislikes him heard him over and literally ran from out of the basement and went outside to where Goth was standing and proceeded to beat the snot out of him. Whoa! But did anything come of that? No. The Sim that is friends with Goth smiled like a dork and went about his way. Again..why? He should have been irritated with his spouse for behaving like that. That's the other thing too, inviting a friend over or even going to their house is dumb. There's like zero interactions at all. Can you offer them a drink or a snack? I don't think so (if there is that option I'm missing it). Most of the time Sims don't even acknowledge that they have a guest around unless you force interactions.

Now granted, my Sims do differ from one another and it's obvious in a lot of ways. My outdoors loving Sim will stand in the rain and loves to go camping. His spouse cries every time they camp and is scared of thunderstorms. However, that does get overrode by the "nicely decorated house" moodlet. Sorry, as one that's sort of scared of storms myself, looking at a pretty picture of a kitten isn't going to make me ignore the fact that it's thundering outside. I'll still be on edge.

I agree with the talk here about there needing to be a bit more negative emotions and ones that override or stick around a lot longer than they do. What about having them have things they're no good at doing even if the skill level is maxed? Not everyone should be a pro bowler or master painter. They could max the skill, but they keep bowling gutterballs or painting poor pieces. I'd love to see more positive with the way of relationships be they family/friend bonds or dating/marriage. I'd love to see more negative like fears and disgusts and have them stick around as the top mood for a while. I'd even love to see more wonderment. I mean a Sim built a rocket and went to Sixam and he walked around like it was no big deal. At least the first time going they should have stood around gawking oohing and ahhing at everything lol Going to a big city or somewhere totally new from the environment your Sim lives would be cool like that too....I would love to see a Sim marvel at seeing skycrapers for the first time or mesas in the desert. Take pictures too with the phone! Even reacting to decorations around the house for the holidays would be sweet. Sighing happily at the winterfest tree or being creeped out by the gnomes would be fun depending on the Sims personalities....they could be the opposite too...grunting in disgust grinch-like at a tree or being overjoyed at the sight of the gnomes.

I love my Sims and I love Sims 4 very, very much. There's still a lot of room for improvements and a lot of ways to enrich the gaming to where even small tweaks could work. If they can always add positive traits surely they can add negative ones as well. You can't tell me they can't make a loyalty/player trait potion to buy in the trait store, but yet they can have a overweight/skinny potion. There's ways to make and do a lot of things even if it comes down to just buying those traits in the rewards store and have them work. Things like this don't have to be offered in a pack, just in a patch here and there or even all at once. With the begging for more romantic reactions that could have so been a perfect thing for a patch in February for Love Day. I have faith they'll do it. Why it takes so long I don't know as I'm not a programmer, but surely they can make it happen.