May 17 - Friday Highlight time! Check this week's out here!

Creature War - Villains Win!

Comments

  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do demons get to heal themselves so easily but we can't do that? No fair. 😂 Their health bar is like not moving at all. THIS IS RIGGED. XD

    Yeah I might fix that if it’s still really hard after this game is over
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 50,170 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do demons get to heal themselves so easily but we can't do that? No fair. 😂 Their health bar is like not moving at all. THIS IS RIGGED. XD

    Yeah I might fix that if it’s still really hard after this game is over

    😂😂 Well, we only have one player left. Gonna be pretty soon.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    Sxj0vqB.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 785 Member
    edited May 14
    @DeKay : hey, don´t be so negative! I´ll beat all the ogers in one strike! Now, attack Dave! ;)
    With the SPU
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 50,170 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @DeKay : hey, don´t be so negative! I´ll beat all the ogers in one strike! Now, attack Dave! ;)
    With the SPU

    Okay, you keep on thinking that. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    Sxj0vqB.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 785 Member
    Think positive! :D (deny reality! :p )
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @DeKay : hey, don´t be so negative! I´ll beat all the ogers in one strike! Now, attack Dave! ;)
    With the SPU
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @DeKay : hey, don´t be so negative! I´ll beat all the ogers in one strike! Now, attack Dave! ;)
    With the SPU

    You are under the demon curse so u can’t atgacj
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    Attack^
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 785 Member
    But I´m the only one left, I´ve skipped me and now the demon curse is gone! So I´ll attack! >:)
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    But I´m the only one left, I´ve skipped me and now the demon curse is gone! So I´ll attack! >:)

    Errr not how it works
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 50,170 Member
    LOL....
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    Sxj0vqB.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 785 Member
    o:)
    Search for PU and waiting for my next turn! :p
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    o:)
    Search for PU and waiting for my next turn! :p

    Ok! You got a Heal Me PU. You should probably use it next turn.

    Crushes turn...
    Sends demon curse at Alexa but fails

    Bubbz can’t go because she is dead

    Stinks turn...
    Puts up shield

    Dekay can’t go because he is dead

    Dave’s turn...
    Sends demon curse at Alexa but fails

    Mouselline can’t go because she is dead

    @Alexakry your turn. You are under the demon curse. They also have a shield up
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 785 Member
    Use heal me on Mouselline, sorry to the others, but she's the more powerful one of the dead! 😅
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 50,170 Member
    You can only use Heal Me on yourself.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    Sxj0vqB.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 785 Member
    Oh! Thank you, DeKay! (when the game is over, that will be the day when I probably will understand the rules 😁)
    Then I just can skip, right?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Oh! Thank you, DeKay! (when the game is over, that will be the day when I probably will understand the rules 😁)
    Then I just can skip, right?

    U should probably go search for a PU because you are under the demon curse but what ever u want. U sure u want to skip?
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 785 Member
    Search for a power up! 😀
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Search for a power up! 😀

    Ok. You got a Heal Me PU.

    Crushes turn...
    Attacks Alexa

    Everybody has died. I’m changing a few rules because o realize how utterly impossible it is to beat the 2nd round. Now u guys get the choice of something. Should I keep the rule to where we can all die 3 times or should it be once we die once the game is over.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    And if u just want a break I’m gonna make another one of these so u can just wait until I post another one if u want the game to be over
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 50,170 Member
    How many times have we died here? Does using Save Me PU count as not dying or what? Please elaborate.

    If so, maybe you can put a life bar thing next to our name (maybe annotate it with 'X' or something) so we know how many times we have died.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    Sxj0vqB.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    How many times have we died here? Does using Save Me PU count as not dying or what? Please elaborate.

    If so, maybe you can put a life bar thing next to our name (maybe annotate it with 'X' or something) so we know how many times we have died.

    Individual deaths are not what I’m talking about. In the new rules, the whole team can die as a whole (like right now) 3 times before we lose the game. I’m wondering if u want to carry on that rule or if I should just take it out. This game is already lasting a long time so I was just wondering what you guys think.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 50,170 Member
    edited May 16
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    How many times have we died here? Does using Save Me PU count as not dying or what? Please elaborate.

    If so, maybe you can put a life bar thing next to our name (maybe annotate it with 'X' or something) so we know how many times we have died.

    Individual deaths are not what I’m talking about. In the new rules, the whole team can die as a whole (like right now) 3 times before we lose the game. I’m wondering if u want to carry on that rule or if I should just take it out. This game is already lasting a long time so I was just wondering what you guys think.

    Yeah, I think just die one time is enough.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    Sxj0vqB.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 1,005 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    How many times have we died here? Does using Save Me PU count as not dying or what? Please elaborate.

    If so, maybe you can put a life bar thing next to our name (maybe annotate it with 'X' or something) so we know how many times we have died.

    Individual deaths are not what I’m talking about. In the new rules, the whole team can die as a whole (like right now) 3 times before we lose the game. I’m wondering if u want to carry on that rule or if I should just take it out. This game is already lasting a long time so I was just wondering what you guys think.

    Yeah, I think just die one time is enough.

    Ok I’m gonna change some rules. For the second round the bad guys will only have 150 health. The Gryphon can no longer attack just because it’s easier for me to edit health bars when there is only 5s and 0s. Tell me if u have any other ideas
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 785 Member
    Dead is dead if we´re al dead! :D
    And perhaps you should think of giving us much more life and to the ogers much less life, if we are hit by them we shouldn´t die immidiately!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 50,170 Member
    Can I ask how much damage is one attack from the enemy?
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    Sxj0vqB.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top