March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creature War - Villains Win!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Search for powerup

Ok! You got a Super Creature PU.
    Stinks turn...
    “Hey!” I yell. “Quit attacking my brother!” I lung at Alexa. She stumbles backwards and lets out a roar.

One min let me see if u have a shield PU...
    U don’t @Dekay your turn
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,433 Member
    Attack Dave.
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Attack Dave.

Ok! Dave’s turn...
    “No one attacks me!” I yell. I lung at Dekay. Stink and Crush laugh behind me. One of them yells wimp at him. He growls and Alexa lifts up her front 2 legs and bangs them on the ground. We stop after that.

Mouselline can’t attack because she is dead

@Alexakry your turn
    I usually don’t like helping u guys but we need to converse some so here u go...
    - Alexa, don’t forget about your Heal Me PU. We are kind of getting killed out here so u need to heal yourself.
    - Bubbz, you have 2 super Creature PUs and u never use them. You’d be able to heal or attack a lot more damage with them
    - Dekay, try to use your shield as often as possible. U are able to use it next turn I’m pretty sure. It’s one of the few things that can protect us.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I usually don’t like helping u guys but we need to converse some so here u go...
    - Alexa, don’t forget about your Heal Me PU. We are kind of getting killed out here so u need to heal yourself.
    - Bubbz, you have 2 super Creature PUs and u never use them. You’d be able to heal or attack a lot more damage with them
    - Dekay, try to use your shield as often as possible. U are able to use it next turn I’m pretty sure. It’s one of the few things that can protect us.

I know, I'm trying to use the shield as much as I can since I can only do it at every 3 turns and it's also hard to keep up with how many turns we have passed cuz I'm very forgetful. XD So just remind me next time. Haha.
    E0zWogS.gif
    If Alexa can throw her Heal Me PU at me, that'd be great cuz my health is at 10. LOL. Send help.
    E0zWogS.gif
    Bubbz should pass one of her Super Creature PU's to Alexa and Alexa can use that on her turn to attack since she's the strongest.
    E0zWogS.gif
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Call for help is heard! I heal DeKay!

Ok! Heal Me has been sent over. He can’t use it till his turn but at least he has it

I know, I'm trying to use the shield as much as I can since I can only do it at every 3 turns and it's also hard to keep up with how many turns we have passed cuz I'm very forgetful. XD So just remind me next time. Haha.

Ok I’ll remind u. I’ve been trying not to influence or help u guys but I realize I’m fighting too so I should probably communicate
    Bubbz should pass one of her Super Creature PU's to Alexa and Alexa can use that on her turn to attack since she's the strongest.

Good idea. Bubbz, are u willing to send them to Alexa?
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Ok! Heal Me has been sent over. He can’t use it till his turn but at least he has it

Ok I’ll remind u. I’ve been trying not to influence or help u guys but I realize I’m fighting too so I should probably communicate

Send super creature pu’s to alexa
    Oh hamburgers!

Send super creature pu’s to alexa

Ok!
    Thanks Bubbz! Attack Dave!

Do u want to use one of your Super Creature PU?
    Can I use the deamon release on Dave while attacking?

Demon release is only to remove the demon curse on you, I think. But you are not under the curse right now. So you can keep it.
    E0zWogS.gif
    Can I use the deamon release on Dave while attacking?

Demon release is only to remove the demon curse on you, I think. But you are not under the curse right now. So you can keep it.

You should use the Super Creature PU while you attack since it will do a lot more damage.
    E0zWogS.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    But I don't have a Super Creature PU, I just have a Deamon Release and a Heal me PU! But when I have a Super Creature PU then I will release it and attack Dave! Is this correct now? 😱
    But I don't have a Super Creature PU, I just have a Deamon Release and a Heal me PU! But when I have a Super Creature PU then I will release it and attack Dave! Is this correct now? 😱

U have 1 Demon Release PU and 2 Sueor Creature PUs I just haven’t edited it. I’ll do that now. And yes, you can use a Super Creature PU and attack Dave. Would u like to use it now?
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Yepp! Attack Dave (don't like this name anymore! 🤣) with the SCPU! And is there a way to raise you from the death? ☠️
    Yepp! Attack Dave (don't like this name anymore! 🤣) with the SCPU! And is there a way to raise you from the death? ☠️

We need to get the Save Me PU to revive her.
    E0zWogS.gif

Ok! Lol Crushes turn...
    One down, 3 to go. Man I love these powers. Couldn’t of done this without Tally. I started healing myself as I though this. The ogres will finally have rein over the forest!

@Bubbz3388 your turn
    I suggest u heal Dekay because if he gets hit he’s dead also
    @Bubbz3388 you have one more day to go or you will be dead
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Attack dave
    Oh hamburgers!
    Attack dave

Ok! Stinks turn...
    “Don’t attack him!” I yell. I lung at Bubbz. Dave smirks behind me. Bubbz rolls his eyes.

@Dekay your turn