March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creature War - Villains Win!

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,433 Member
    edited May 2019
    Yeah, I think the enemies are still too strong especially when they tend to just heal themselves on their turn. It's almost like they will always be at about 150 HP if this is the case. Kinda like we see here in the game where they are roughly like 180-200 HP at most points in time.

I think maybe you need to take into account the total health in our team and their team and make it almost the same. Maybe just about 20-30 HP more on the enemy team to make it a tad bit more challenging. Or exactly the same in total if the ogres are always gonna heal themselves so easily since we don't get to do that since we need to wait our turn to find the heal me card and if we don't get it, we don't get it. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yeah, I think the enemies are still too strong especially when they tend to just heal themselves on their turn. It's almost like they will always be at about 150 HP if this is the case. Kinda like we see here in the game where they are roughly like 180-200 HP at most points in time.

I think maybe you need to take into account the total health in our team and their team and make it almost the same. Maybe just about 20-30 HP more on the enemy team to make it a tad bit more challenging. Or exactly the same in total if the ogres are always gonna heal themselves so easily since we don't get to do that since we need to wait our turn to find the heal me card and if we don't get it, we don't get it. 😂
    DeKay wrote: »

Ok. So the ogres do 15 damage. I will raise our health to 75. And lower theirs to 125 but still make the first ones health 200 since he wasn’t that hard. I’m taking away the we get 3 chances thing. Also if u guys have any ideas for new creatures I will take them into consider for the next time I do this
    This game was kind of a test run to see if there are improvements I could do and if people had fun and if they didn’t how u could make it more fun
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Will there be another round?
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Will there be another round?

No but I’m gonna make another one of these games but with your guys suggestions. I’ll make it in a few days just to give me a little break from this