Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm thinking the 3rd digit could be 7 because the pattern in my image repeats 7 times

Can we see your pattern? @Turner ?

Yes.
  • Options
    Haylo only got that information... So I will take a guess...

6 7 8 6

INCORRECT
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited November 2019
    Turner wrote: »
    Awes....Tamela gone. It's ok. :) I can't seem to stop being busy anymore. It's a tad frustrating. Great job, Fabio! <3 May the best player win.

Sorry to see you go, Lo. But as Ice said, you've had the most impressive tracking record out of ANYONE to ever play this game. :0
    (I mean, you've made it to the finale twice, won once, and this time almost made it to the finale AGAIN)

*coughs* Uhhh... I've won twice and been to the final three (four), 3 times? o.O What am I, chopped liver?!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Attempt 2 Clue: each time you are wrong, I will provide a small clue to keep you on track.

Clue: Lyla was smart. But perhaps TOO smart for her own good.... The information in her journal alone is not enough to solve the code. She didn't want anyone to be able to solve the whole thing. So, she only provided enough clues to jog her own memory in case she ever forgot the code herself. But if she ever forgot the whole thing.... She might be screw.ed

Clue takeaway: the pages you've read aren't the only things you'll need to crack the code.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    xuz6DVe.jpg

This is a magic eye thing... something I’ll never be able to see cause I’m partially blind in one eye and have poor stereo vision... thanks Turner :)

I'm not very good with 3d either tbh, I can't see 3d movies at all, just gives me a headache.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Attempt 2 Clue: each time you are wrong, I will provide a small clue to keep you on track.

Clue: Lyla was smart. But perhaps TOO smart for her own good.... The information in her journal alone is not enough to solve the code. She didn't want anyone to be able to solve the whole thing. So, she only provided enough clues to jog her own memory in case she ever forgot the code herself. But if she ever forgot the whole thing.... She might be screw.ed

Clue takeaway: the pages you've read aren't the only things you'll need to crack the code.

Perhaps there are other pages hidden somewhere?
  • Options
    As this part of the mission is strongly associated with S1, I'm thinking maybe there is something hidden on the S1 thread?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    As this part of the mission is strongly associated with S1, I'm thinking maybe there is something hidden on the S1 thread?

Well, no one has posted on the thread, and Turner has a new account which is not linked to it. So he can't exactly edit the thread for that one :S
  • Options
    Well, It's gotta be something like that, where else would you hide clues?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Well, It's gotta be something like that, where else would you hide clues?

Perhaps within Season 1 episodes? Maybe of the mission we're playing?!
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Awes....Tamela gone. It's ok. :) I can't seem to stop being busy anymore. It's a tad frustrating. Great job, Fabio! <3 May the best player win.

Sorry to see you go, Lo. But as Ice said, you've had the most impressive tracking record out of ANYONE to ever play this game. :0
    (I mean, you've made it to the finale twice, won once, and this time almost made it to the finale AGAIN)

*coughs* Uhhh... I've won twice and been to the final three (four), 3 times? o.O What am I, chopped liver?!

Hmm, I also want to call attention to Jojo - if we're not counting S4 she's been on 3 different seasons and has NEVER been executed on them. Shame that S4 drags her average result down a bit. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    REDACTED
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    Jk. I already did lol.
  • Options

Hmm, I also want to call attention to Jojo - if we're not counting S4 she's been on 3 different seasons and has NEVER been executed on them. Shame that S4 drags her average result down a bit. :/

That's pretty good going for a Mole player, it is a shame Jojo didn't get to play again one last time though. :(
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited November 2019
    Your first obstacle? Lyla's passcode.
    MUq2bQ0.png

Good luck. ;)

Guys check this picture out... There's some bloodstains on the keyboard... The digits that got stains are 7 8 3 so the digits must be 3 7 8 3

• Options
    One of you guys can take a guess... ;) I've already taken mine...
  • Options
    It looks like the mole was hurt... :o
  • Options
    Your first obstacle? Lyla's passcode.
    MUq2bQ0.png

Good luck. ;)

Guys check this picture out... There's some bloodstains on the keyboard... The digits that got stains are 7 8 3 so the digits must be 3 7 8 3

I was gonna say that too XD hahaha
  • Options
    I saw the smudges when the pic was first posted but I assumed it was just like set dressing or something. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Do you wanna take the guess Haylo? You got here first, it's only fair. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Maybe it's not blood? Maybe it's Chocolate?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Proportionally. You also got executed in the middle of the season twice, so if we're going by averages, Lo did the best :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Maybe it's not blood? Maybe it's Chocolate?

Lyla did love to cook.

Who's to say what the ingredients in her dishes are, though? 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I guess I'll take a stab at the code (before Lyla takes a stab at us with her knife)

3 7 8 3

• Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

+$12