Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    So, 01?0
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Ooooh I hope all the past Moles come back and form a barricade at the end to stop everyone, just a line of Moles.
    And there's some twist that one of them has been selected as Superior Mole and you have to figure it out from body language and tone of voice and the other objects in the room, all the while the line of Moles slowly closes in on you all, and if the time runs out, they just...well, they just eat the final four for dinner. That's the end of the season I wanna see xD
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Okay, so maybe Twiddle's clue will give us more information about Ice's digit
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Ooooh I hope all the past Moles come back and form a barricade at the end to stop everyone, just a line of Moles.
    And there's some twist that one of them has been selected as Superior Mole and you have to figure it out from body language and tone of voice and the other objects in the room, all the while the line of Moles slowly closes in on you all, and if the time runs out, they just...well, they just eat the final four for dinner. That's the end of the season I wanna see xD

What a twisted mind you have XD
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Scratch Fabio winning. THIS is the finale I want to see

I especially want to see Izzy live up to being a maneater and, ehem, consume Fabio voraciously ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited November 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »

What a twisted mind you have XD

What can I say? Studying writing a lot has, uh, messed me up a little. Also probably all of the stuff I watch too. Horror is great, let's be real.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Scratch Fabio winning. THIS is the finale I want to see

I especially want to see Izzy live up to being a maneater and, ehem, consume Fabio voraciously ;)

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING!

Oh she'd love to, uh, consume him...
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Oh, and just for story purposes: You stole Lyla's journal and are using that to try and figure out the code. Which is why I said you all have a page.
  • Options
    Didn't even mention this but Lyla Riggins was the first Mole lol. For those of you unfamiliar with season 1.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Each obstacle will also be inspired from a mission of that Mole's season.

Obstacles will be relatively short and quick. Kinda. Lol. This mission will probably take a week or two.
  • Options
    Ooooh, isn't it almost Thanksgiving?
  • Options
    Wait! I got it! Lyla is 4 letters so Riggins is 7 letters... My digit is 7.. :smiley:
  • Options
    So,

1st digit is between 1-6
    2nd digit is 7
    3rd digit is 8 or 9
    4th digit is the same as the 1st
  • Options
    Since our characters aren't exactly separated physically, we can share the journal pages that were given to us, right?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm thinking the 3rd digit could be 7 because the pattern in my image repeats 7 times

• Options
    If yours is the 3rd digit it can't be 7 because mine is 7 and my clue says larger than the first digit but not as large as the third digit.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Or maybe my clue is also the third digit?

Where's @twiddle3 ? I'm sure if he can give his then we will be more wiser...
  • Options
    I'm thinking the 3rd digit could be 7 because the pattern in my image repeats 7 times

Can we see your pattern? @Turner ?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I feel like I'm no help here... If anyone has the first digit, then you have the fourth... So like... XD I'm not adding much to this puzzle.
  • Options
    That's why we need Twiddle!!!! @twiddle3 @twiddle3 @twiddle3
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Come on! It's not the time to sabotage the game now... There's 6 more to do it... ;)
  • Options

Isn't there a 3D picture in there? I'm sure it can't be 7...
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    If yours is the 3rd digit it can't be 7 because mine is 7 and my clue says larger than the first digit but not as large as the third digit.

This means it can't be the same.
  • Options
    So the third digit must be 8 or 9
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    That's why we need Twiddle!!!! @twiddle3 @twiddle3 @twiddle3

It's no good calling me, I'm working. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options