July 27th - Bug Fixes! Catch up on the fixes with the latest patch click here
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the Inside Maxis Livestream HERE today, August 3rd, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
July 30th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there?

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 234 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I turn 44 in July. Been playing the Sims series since 2004.

It's my change-of-pace game to be sure. Like, my "taste in games" (if there is such a thing) runs much more toward harder-core strategy and simulation titles, stuff like the Truck Simulator games (American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2), Total War, and heavy-duty city/colony builders like Tropico 4, Cities: Skylines, and Dawn of Man. But for some reason I keep coming back to the Sims series because there's nothing else quite like it.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 545 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'll be 24 in July. Sims 4 is actually my first version of the game, but I remember watching Sims style music videos on Youtube back in 2007-2008ish.

I never asked my parents about playing though since it didn't appeal to me at the time. But besides, I would have thought I was too young to play a teen-rated game anyway. I remember my parents taking me to a pg-13 movie when I was 10 or 11 and I thought they wouldn't let me because I was too young. Lol.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 107 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    26, I love Sims games. I've played Sims 1 and 2 when I was a kid. I've never tried Sims 3 because I stopped playing video games when I was like a teenager and focused on other hobbies like reading or writing. Only started Sims 4 in March.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 4,270 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    Both my daughter & I are simmers since 2011 with Sims 3. We both have our own Sims 4 game & packs. I'm 52 young at heart & my daughter is now 26.
  • QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 65 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    Late 30's over here... Been here since Sims 1.
  • emmalieemmalie Posts: 10 New Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I have been playing from the very beginning in 2000, and that’s more than half of my life. It’s something that always amaze my tween daughter’s friends. ”Do your mom really play the Sims?”
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 360 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 35! I've been playing The Sims since the first installment. I would have been 14 at the very youngest, but I was probably around 16. I remember making Sims of myself and all my friends.