Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Streuner - A cat´s tale

Comments

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Mouselline : Let me try to explain, hopefully I can explain it understandably!
    When you go to imgur and click on your username at the right top corner you´ll get a little menue in grey
    eo57U0p.jpg

click on images
    then you´ll see this, but with your pics
    5HbGdjp.jpg

then select the picture you want to post and you´ll get something like this
    n2Y0oXC.jpg
    click on the copy bottom of the BBCode

come here to the forums and go to leave a comment
    Here you just have to put the copied BBCode in (don´t use the little picture in the task bar at the top, just put the copied link in the text box, you´ll see
    PwLvOj0.jpg

and then post the comment
    Et voila, picture must be seen by us!

And yes, at the moment I play Sims 4, sorry for that! ;):D:p
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @nerdfashion : <3 you hit the nail on the head!
    And his traits are quite right, eccept that I don´t think that he is aloof, I would say that he wants to be loved and wants to belong to the family but is a bit awkward, do he pretends that he is much more sophisticated than the others! :D
    Could you please post some more pictures and maybe some stories how he´s getting on in the Sims 4 world?!?!

I didn't save him to the gallery or anything, I just made him for fun. But I'm sure he's rather confused, as there are no cars.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    @nerdfashion : oooh, I really would have known how he behaved in your game! :o
    But why should he be confused because of the nonexisting cars?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @nerdfashion : oooh, I really would have known how he behaved in your game! :o
    But why should he be confused because of the nonexisting cars?

I don't know, it's just the first difference I thought of between 3 and 4.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    @Mouselline : Let me try to explain, hopefully I can explain it understandably!
    When you go to imgur and click on your username at the right top corner you´ll get a little menue in grey
    eo57U0p.jpg

click on images
    then you´ll see this, but with your pics
    5HbGdjp.jpg

then select the picture you want to post and you´ll get something like this
    n2Y0oXC.jpg
    click on the copy bottom of the BBCode

come here to the forums and go to leave a comment
    Here you just have to put the copied BBCode in (don´t use the little picture in the task bar at the top, just put the copied link in the text box, you´ll see
    PwLvOj0.jpg

and then post the comment
    Et voila, picture must be seen by us!

And yes, at the moment I play Sims 4, sorry for that! ;):D:p

Alright I’ll try it later. I’m not home right now
  • Options
    @nerdfashion : :D the only things the pets can do in The Sims 3 with the cars are guarding the cars and drive with a car, a taxi and a boat (unfortunately! Because this causes routing issues if you have a world with too many isles)

I don´t have Cats and dogs, so I don´t know how different the pets in the two games behave, I guess they could interact more fluently with the Sims? In 3 you have to build bigger houses when you have big dogs and sometimes it´s a bit annoying to watch that the big dogs or the horses must cancel an interaction with a Sim, because it can´t be routed (although I think that there must be enough space around them, but, nooo, the game insists, that there isn´t enough space! :o:D
    But in 4 you can´t direct/play your pets, which I didn´t like in Sims 2, either! (I always played with the mod/cheat where the player could direct and play the pets! I couldn´t play without it and was happy to see then, that 3 changed that!
    And here, because I can :D , Streuner is asleep ;) , some pictures of T-Rey and Streuner´s and T-Rey´s master Tyler driving a car together
    M4wIrtw.jpg
    ZJJQ2uQ.jpg
    y24O6Cj.jpg
    NmULydK.jpg

I searched for a picture where a dog and his master were driving in a cabrio, but couldn´t find it quickly!
  • Options
    @Mouselline : take your time! For me it´s bed time anyways, so hopefully you would have posted, when I´m awake again!
  • Options
    @Mouselline : take your time! For me it´s bed time anyways, so hopefully you would have posted, when I´m awake again!

It’s not gonna be able to be posted for a bit because I have to go to bed now and then after that I have school and then I have smart hours (basically I can’t play electronics till 7:00 pm my time) so I have very lil time to do it. I will try to post it as soon as possible
  • Options
    AvpaDRz.jpg
  • Options
    I did it!!! Thanks Alexa. Btw I took a pic of him by the door (I caught him trying to climb up the wall behind the door) because you can see where the first hinge is and kind of see about how big he is. I might post more pics of my other cats in the future. I'm just posting him now because I wanted to figure out how to post pics
  • Options
    @Mouselline : oooh, he´s sweet! And he looks as if he would climb up anyhow! :D
    Glad you figured out how to post! Looking forward for more pics! B)
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I´m fed up! I AM FED UP, really!!!
    Not only that there are more dogs than you can count in the house, noooo, we are about to leave again!
    Can´t they stay AT ONE PLACE?
    Here at the farm (I) we have everything! Why should we go? And the puppies are grown now, so they can now understand how to obey me!
    Why do this homans always leave the best places????
    And this travelling is such a pain! I will be squeezed into a tiny box, won´t be able to drink or eat for HOURS!! and must fly! If cats were created to be able to fly, why don´t we have wings??? This flying (and btw travelling on a boat is even more worse!!) makes me sick!
    And the worst thing is: the homans can eat, drink and move whenever they want! THIS IS UNFAIR AND DISGUSTING!

The only thing which lightens my day is, that we leave two dogs behind. They´ll stay in this town at my homan´s other brothers who live here!

See with what I have to deal with every f.... day?
    FG0iK6o.jpg
    jB8h9Md.jpg
    xv8eRIo.jpg
    Dogs, dogs everywhere! This is a nightmare sometimes! They always make noises, they are smelling and they are soooo dumb!
    See?
    vYeYAzH.jpg
    He doesn´t scratch his claws at the designated places like me, noo, it has to be something else in my vicinity, just to make me feel uncomfortably because of the mess!
    H3b6noV.jpg

And I have to defend my food once again, because we are back in the house where they stay most of their time, and in which I can´t hunt, because there is nothing to hunt!
    And why defend my food you ask? Because there are just 4 bowls! I mean, come on 4 bowls for 5 dogs and me??????
    This must be a joke, one that I don´t want to laugh about!!!
    2EBjQWT.jpg
    i0X5SMC.jpg

At the moment I always stay in the kitchen to get enough to eat! I mean, look at me: don´t you think I´ve lost weight, either? Thre stress is pulling at me!! All this travelling and all this many dogs!
    I`M SO FED UP!!!!!
    4sQlZag.jpg
    AIoo8km.jpg
    0XtBMdE.jpg
    Sometimes they even just gave me some crumbs from their food to feed me!

And it is so loud here in this house! The family is always dancing to loud noise and the dogs are barking/singing along! I JUST WANT A QUIET PLACE FOR ME!!!!!
    iqW7BVK.jpg
    VGMLPHj.jpg
    rQvfHDv.jpg
    RAgE9mP.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Ok, here I have to stop his rant and intervene!
    First: travelling in an executive/private jet isn´t as bad as he says(the family is awfully rich), especially when you get a box which is covered with a lot of smooth covers and where bowls of fresh water and food are put in as well (what he always leaves out when telling how "bad" travelling is for him! ;) ) And he loves to climb into tiny boxes normally!

Second: the dogs are very well behaved, they would never be mean against him or eat his food! He has his own bowl and Tyler educated the dogs not to touch his bowl!

Third: Tyson is still learning, he just grew up to be a teen/very young adult! And can you be mad at such a sweet face?? <3
    PBRhK6t.jpg

And last:
    Streuner got all the attention he needed and demanded:
    5K4U6bV.jpg
    EH4YkHr.jpg
    lceXqj9.jpg
    7YxKd15.jpg
    ZWSSTPr.jpg

even "his" homan spent more time with him than with his beloved good boi T-Rey
    U1SFENP.jpg
    BAkuYWG.jpg
    NGAUbyu.jpg
    a5thXp6.jpg
    z1ofR94.jpg
    fHGrS0q.jpg
    W8QhTbR.jpg
    CZJkP85.jpg

I won´t say that he had such a bad life as he depicted it himself!
    fjN2rDe.jpg
    StcghBi.jpg
    xyVmFfs.jpg
    bRlkIYx.jpg
    hti7lfo.jpg]
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And guess what: we have moved again!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NElBQzu.jpg
    We just stayed in the big house for a few days!!! Why did they even went there in the first place???? Couldn´t we travel immidiately to the next destination?????
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ABLE TO THINK?????
    Sorry my (subjects)friends, but I really have to calm down again to be the gracious (leader)cat as you know me!

[And he turns around at my desk, turns his butt to me and falls asleep again!]
  • Options
    Lol! Though Streuner does need a nap by the sound of it
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    @Mouselline First of all thanks for the kitty pic, he's adorable!

@AlexaKry Love the update. Poor little mistreated Streuner (in his own mind) :lol:
  • Options
    @Mouselline : 😂 yes, he had to take a nap, his rant did exhaust him a lot! He was hissing so much that his little chest was visibly pumping! Poor thing! 😜
  • Options
    @ZeeGee : you're right, he always believes that he isn't worshipped enough! He sometimes even moans that he has the most miserable life of all cats! With all the dogs in the house! 😀😀
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Awww....poor cat doesn't like traveling. That is what kitty tranq's are for!! :lol:
    Less stress and wear and tear on the nerves of the homan!
    Love the pics of the adorable kitty and dogs....don't tell Streuner I said that. I don't want my couch shredded!
  • Options
    @bekkasan : :D Streuner doesn´t need tranquilizers, when he is in his box, he sleeps happily! He is just a big drama queen and likes to whine in order to get more attention! :p
    And I don´t tell him that you said that the dogs are adorable! It won´t be your couch which would suffer from him! :D
  • Options
    Ok, I calmed down after our 5000th trip.
    The first thing I did was to crawl under the couch (Tumari who sat on it at first left after I told her to)
    BEPnqwI.jpg
    RYYpmfx.jpg
    lNLDWTj.jpg
    kiCdTFt.jpg
    fe2sb5D.jpg
    ytUs5bj.jpg

After some time I was the generous, graciously, noble leader the family needed again.
    I took care of the homans and made sure that they worshipped me enough. At least they needed my guidance and presence so it was on them to satisfy me.
    This one is the one who is holding the family together so it was just logical that I started with him
    7jKyvZM.jpg
    Y4WHuc2.jpg
    OFkHo5F.jpg
    2B1E5QK.jpg
    [and Travis is the one who prepares the food mostly, so it was "just logical" that the little cat always tried to be gentle to Travis to get some food while Travis was cooking! :D ]

And I have to admit that this place was somehow nice although it is located directly at the shore. Of course I don´t like to get wet but I like the fish, so I convinced MY homan to go fishing. Just us two and I have to tell you that it was a pleasure how many fish he caught! I´ve chosen MY homan wisely!
    mfP3FoW.jpg
    yHOqD6L.jpg
    LuHvwvP.jpg
    After I took care that he was busy I trained to hunt, I can´t depend on the homans to always be so successful at getting food and I have to be prepared for the disaster of not getting enough from them.
    aT1RDis.jpg
    kRujPue.jpg
    JpTwpdQ.jpg
    EtmWhyp.jpg
    [As always I have to clarify the facts :D : Tyler is a loner and he was happy to go fishing on his own, the trip in a small plane and the small house was a bit overwhelming for him and because the others were preparing a party he had to have some alone time. And Streuner always tries to follow him, because he looves his homan!]

The only thing I´ll have to change in the future is my sleeping place: can you imagine that I was closed off of my homan´s room? I´m quite sure his wife has something to do with this, maybe she is jealous of his good relationship to me?
    I4zDu4N.jpg
    j8iwlJH.jpg
    [Yes, it was Stella who closed him off, because as you can see at the left, their room is mainly in black and she didn´t want Streuner´s hair all over the place. And she didn´t want to be watched by Streuner when whoohooing with Tyler. Streuner is a bit too curious sometimes! ;) ]
  • Options
    lol I still love these stories. And I bet Stella is a lil jealous of you😉
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    Lol cats do not like closed doors, for whatever reason that they are closed...

Nice to see Streuner again. :)
  • Options
    @ZeeGee : 😀 cats and dogs want to be with their masters: the dogs to just worship them; the cats want to take care of their can opener! 😜
    And I have a lot of pictures and a lot of events to tell about Streuner! (much more than I have time!)
    Thank you for reading!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @AlexaKry The pics of Streuner hiding err playing under the couch are adorable and I have had cats do that to me after trips to the...whispers...vet!
    Cute fishing and hunting pictures.
    So sweet dreaming of his favorite homan. I hope Stella doesn't find a rodent in her shoes!