Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quest for Adventure (an interactive reality game show story)

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I don't think I'm gonna be able to play, I can't make any sims atm and there is nobody I really want to use in my Library, I'll see if I can sort something out.

Maybe I could help out and create your Sims for you?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I set a deadline for mid Jan for sim applications to get through the holidays. :) So no rush. It may be a small cast for this first one as I learn the hosting ways :D
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    I set a deadline for mid Jan for sim applications to get through the holidays. :) So no rush. It may be a small cast for this first one as I learn the hosting ways :D

Best to start small. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I don't think I'm gonna be able to play, I can't make any sims atm and there is nobody I really want to use in my Library, I'll see if I can sort something out.

That would be fab if you could Vul but if it is too much trouble (Cuz making another two on top of your own takes a lot of time) don't worry about it. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

That would be fab if you could Vul but if it is too much trouble (Cuz making another two on top of your own takes a lot of time) don't worry about it. ;)

Nah, I have the coming few days off. :) Plus I have one of my own finished already. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Was busy for the past few days. I should be able to get to this within the week :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @twiddle3 I've finished both of mine so if vul wants, I can make one of your sims and he can make the other? I don't mind, if that helps a bit. :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @twiddle3 I've finished both of mine so if vul wants, I can make one of your sims and he can make the other? I don't mind, if that helps a bit. :)

:+1:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    And I can always tweak stuff as well if needed :)

I'll have a post with the house tour up sometime this weekend as well so you all can get an idea of what it looks like. :)
  • Options
    House Tour episode is almost finished. I have 7 characters turned in. I would love to get to at least 14-16 characters/players :D

@HayloHusky , @Alleenmens, @lovesstorms, @YJB19299 , @ninjakid150 , @Tigerblu11 , @Smarties101 I'm not sure if you knew about the idea for this that I posted in the other thread. So I don't know if you're interested, but figured I'd poke you and see. :] Since I know that you play these games. xD
  • Options

Okay both, I'll send you some ideas soon, It just depends on which one you want to do?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Okay both, I'll send you some ideas soon, It just depends on which one you want to do?

:+1:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Sign me up :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Interesting choice of rooms. I'd probably pick the nautical one
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    I am in love with the music room!
  • Options
    I can't decide which room I like more, The Pet room or the Music Room.

A lovely house Shad, I look forward to seeing the sims in action. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Pretty interesting house tour - I can tell there's been some good effort in the house. :)

I wonder what rooms my Simsies will choose? One the Pet Room for sure. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I had a lot of fun trying to come up with themes for each room. :3 That shift+tab first person is wonderfully fun for house tour photos.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Well if my male sim had the choice he would for sure choose the music room and for the female I think she'd be OK with the space, medieval or pet room.

The house looks great and I really enjoyed the house tour, Christine and Jeff seem like fun. :)
  • Options
    They're my reality show hosts. I've been building their characters for a little while now. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @M13Vulpecula , @x_MG_x , @icmnfrsh , @caffeinatedrachel , @ladytigress , @kittymeow , @twiddle3 , @YJB19299

5 days left until I was hoping to get this started :D if everyone can get their male and female characters in I'll get the pairings and reveal episode out shortly after. :D10/16 characters turned in so far.
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • Options
    I'm working on mine now, Should have them finished soon, Either tonight or tomorrow.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Fantastic! Thanks Twiddle :D ... i really need to figure out how to get this emoji to be the one I want it to be xD
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Fantastic! Thanks Twiddle :D ... i really need to figure out how to get this emoji to be the one I want it to be xD

You could try :smiley: to get the :smiley: face.
    Banner.png