Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quest for Adventure (an interactive reality game show story)

Comments

• Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    @x_mg_x You can make the choice for room with our partners, my Layla is the type who is happy with any of the rooms
    @CaffeinatedRachel Joshua, I know would likely lean towards the music room or Nautical room if they where left when its thier choice to pick room
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I haven't messed with to many mods yet. I'm slowly getting into that world and don't want to overwhelm myself. I've honestly avoided cheats and mods and custom content in games for years. XD I'm a vanilla player typically.
    Something sweet to me about staying true to what the creators envisioned.
    But Sims is starting to change that for me. Slowly. I'm also holding out for a wearwolf pack :p

Hoping it's a truen positive and boy.

Why thank you. I had fun putting this together

I guess solution 2 would then be the best, if @x_MG_x also feels for it.
    I do recognise that staying true to what the creators envisioned though - I used to be a vanilla player when I started on these forums and I still like CC to be maxis-match, don't see the appeal of those overly shiny and curly hairs, they just look out off place imo.

Then let's hope there's a baby boy growing up. :)

You're welcome - now let's summon my partners! @icmnfrsh @twiddle3

You have to perform the ritual to summon me Vul, You have to throw bread into any body of water and spin around three times whilst chanting "Here ducky, ducky!"

On second thoughts, Best not to do that in case I'm in the shower when you summon me. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Michael is obsessed with Princess Daisy if I remember right? April has red hair and loves video games. They're perfect for each other! :o
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Riskee would really really like the music room but most likely he won't get it.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I haven't messed with to many mods yet. I'm slowly getting into that world and don't want to overwhelm myself. I've honestly avoided cheats and mods and custom content in games for years. XD I'm a vanilla player typically.
    Something sweet to me about staying true to what the creators envisioned.
    But Sims is starting to change that for me. Slowly. I'm also holding out for a wearwolf pack :p

Hoping it's a truen positive and boy.

Why thank you. I had fun putting this together

I guess solution 2 would then be the best, if @x_MG_x also feels for it.
    I do recognise that staying true to what the creators envisioned though - I used to be a vanilla player when I started on these forums and I still like CC to be maxis-match, don't see the appeal of those overly shiny and curly hairs, they just look out off place imo.

Then let's hope there's a baby boy growing up. :)

You're welcome - now let's summon my partners! @icmnfrsh @twiddle3

You have to perform the ritual to summon me Vul, You have to throw bread into any body of water and spin around three times whilst chanting "Here ducky, ducky!"

On second thoughts, Best not to do that in case I'm in the shower when you summon me. :p

Oh shoot, just ate all of my bread for lunch lol :sweat_smile: I do have a muffin, but that'd likely summon a beard instead...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hello. Would you like either the nautical or wellness room?

I wouldn't mind if we take the Wellness Room

Alright, I'll reserve that for us.

@M13Vulpecula Thoughts?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I would like the Space Room for Noa
    I would also want the Medieval Room for Michael.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Hello. Would you like either the nautical or wellness room?

I wouldn't mind if we take the Wellness Room

Alright, I'll reserve that for us.

@M13Vulpecula Thoughts?

I'd have to take a look at the rooms again.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited January 2019
    Good morning everyone . You're all always up so early in my time xD
    Wishes so far that I've seen.
    1)nautical or wellness
    2)wellness
    3)
    4) music
    5) music or nautical
    6)
    7) space
    8) medieval
  • Options
    I'm up a lot :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I've taken a look at the bedrooms and decided on a top 3 per character.

-|-|- Ryan -|-|-
    1) Nautical
    2) Space
    3) Wellness

-|-|- Hwan -|-|-
    1) Pet
    2) Music
    3) Medieval
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Missy loves pets too. Hwan and Missy will just go with the Pet room. :)

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I don't know about Aurora, but I think Rita would go for either Music, Green Sports or the Photography Room.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Okay so pet room is now taken. :) Troy and Daniel are next, with Daniel on lead.
  • Options
    CaffeinatedRachelCaffeinatedRachel Posts: 45 Member
    @LadyTigress Prashanth would probably lean towards the space room, nautical room, or photography room. We'll have to see what's left!

@YJB19299 Since the pet room is taken, Aurora would probably want the wellness room, but she'd want to make her partner happy so she'd go along with whatever Rita wanted.
  • Options
    I'd say Roz would suit the Wellness room, Zan would probs be Music, But I guess they could fit any room really.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    @Shadami okay so after sorting my thoughts out I got some questions regarding the first challenge: 1: are partners allowed to help one another with thier paths or is this strictly your own knowledge?
    2: if there is a icon/game we dont know about should we leave it blank or search the answer?
    3: can our answer be done like Quest logs as I imagine at least my Layla would keep some kind of log over her progress in the game?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Daniel: Since Troy said he'd be interested in the Wellness Room and I pretty much don't mind, we will take the Wellness Room.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @LadyTigeress yes partners are allowed to help each other. :)
    There's nothing really wrong with searching for it.
    Hmmmm... Well quest logs are the "talk to the audience private camera room" but yeah you could probably turn it in like that. I could also indicate in the story that she keeps a journal if you'd like. :)

Wellness Room is now taken! Ryan and Zan are next. @M13Vulpecula and twiddle get this pick :)
  • Options
    Good morning everyone . You're all always up so early in my time xD
    Wishes so far that I've seen.
    Chosen:
    1)Pet
    2)wellness

Wishes
    3)nautical, space, wellness, music
    4) music
    5) music, nautical, space,photography
    6) music, sports, photography
    7) space
    8) medieval

• Options
    @CaffeinatedRachel We also need to come up with a team name, Joshua would go for somethning music or Nautical based like "The Rockers" or "High Seas"

@x_MG_x Layla would suggest team names based on her passion, which is wrestling so it would be something like "The Undertakers" or "New Age Outlaws" but she is also the type who wants her partner to be happy so shed go with the name her partner suggested if they really liked it
  • Options
    @twiddle3
    What room shall we take? We've mentioned Nautical, Space and Music before. Any preference?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Vul and I have come up with a name. We shall be team
    Sweet Treats

:innocent:

• Options
    @twiddle3
    What room shall we take? We've mentioned Nautical, Space and Music before. Any preference?

Any of those 3 is fine, I don't mind, I think Nautical might be nice though. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    @twiddle3

Any of those 3 is fine, I don't mind, I think Nautical might be nice though. :)

Let's make Nautical official then, since it's Ryan's top choice.
    Banner.png