Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    ChristelleChristelle Posts: 144 Member
    Tried to use some of the new pond items and features with my Country Farmhouse
    fM1Rx8C.png
  • Options
    SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    Swimming with swans at Sylvan Glades

6VvdsD2.jpg

• Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    He got peas

cmctsiL.png
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Love the look I caught on grown-up Elsa Bjergsen's face as she and my Sim Garrett cut the cake at their wedding.

JtEnoGg.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I almost sent all the guest home and I would have missed this moment. Carlie and Denton invited everyone over after visiting the museum. Carlie's nephew, Luka, and his best friend Elliot Goth are sleeping in the tent. I like how they are not even part of my household but they choose the tent to sleep in.

Sleeping-in-tent-2.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I somehow made the new pond in my fake pond for my prehistoric household. I tested it out & surprisingly my sims was able to swim with the fishes & ducks. It's so cool to be able to combined a pool with a pond. I only play vanilla with my packs. If anyone wants to check out my prehistoric build it's under 1st Settlers of Earth of my username, SEREFRAS in the Gallery. I also have an Adam & Eve little family to go with it. ;)
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Not finished yet, but I love the pond tool so I've been working on an overwater house! It was originally going to be a Granite Falls style cabin, but I decided to go down a more Japanese route with the Snowy Escape stuff and I really like how it's turning out! The new pond water looks great and it's really nice to finally be able to make overwater lots in other worlds

07-22-21-12-01-24-PM.png
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    My sims enjoying the new patch

07-22-21-12-32-18-AM.png
    07-22-21-12-45-52-AM.png
    07-22-21-12-46-01-AM.png
    (I hope they don't patch the flooding it's very fun)

What's happened here?? :o
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My sims haven't quite mastered the new patch - maybe this is what causes the flooding above LOL
    jfjFnXr.png
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2021
    Onverser wrote: »
    07-22-21-12-46-01-AM.png
    @Onverser Lmao, this one gives me very strong "This is fine" meme vibes.

I didn't even know sims can fail "throw drink" interaction.
    (Also, is Axel making that face because they are fighting or because of Alena's amazingly stylish helmet?)
    or6HXWY.jpg
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    bubbles bubbles bubbles

GcDzeMS.png
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Elias, Knox, and their kids moved to Henford on Bagley and they got a not so warm welcome from Agnes.
    hdpPU3e.png
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    And my explorer Sim for Cottage Living is.... Cassandra Goth! Here seen doing some online tutoring in her role as a graduate assistant, while she works toward her full professorship. Country air has softened the edges of her more severe Librarian Chic look. She hasn't gone so far as to take up knitting, yet, but it's likely only a matter of time.

NLtx1CJ.png
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited July 2021
    8D4auO8.png

Immediately went to search and befriend bunnies!

koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Cordelia's Secret Cottage :love:

AJosTwH.jpg
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited July 2021
    Sarah Jane Hawkins, the eldest kid in her family, has been very diligent seeing to the care of the animals. She fell behind for a brief time, but was able to give Nugget, their white Llama enough attention to keep him from leaving home. Sadly, despite her best efforts and those of her youngest brother, still a Child, Nugget was again Unhappy. Sarah Jane brought him a Happy Treat, which she made herself in the fridge. Then she socialized with him, talking, cleaning and petting him. What does she get for her efforts and kind words? You got it, he SPIT on her!

xTz14HW.jpg

All I can say is he best mind his P's and Q's. She's purposefully waiting for the warmer summer months before she shears him. Maybe, she'll have a change of heart? Mwahahahah.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    My sims are being watched while they sleep.

AEDWRVC.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Shallot isn't too happy with Goku right now. That's what happens when you don't expect the unexpected. (Shallot mods are mine still WIP).
    63ff4ec7e95481bff593528ffbc832055ee75641.png

Previous under spoiler.
    Goku was merely being playful and tried to spook him.
    f90f842da3428af77f38994a120340c0997f53de.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    13nbBu9.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Testing out Cottage Living with a new family since it doesn't work with my current family's gameplay.

Calnettia Rockwell and her fiancé, Sean Saithong, and their kids, Cheyenne and Roy.

7IqYq3U.png
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    So a mutant hot dog dropped by to visit.
    t045XD9.png

My sim recently stole Octavia Bailey-Moon from Thorne, and just as Octavia was leaving for work one day, Orange showed up wearing his Joey Tribiani cosplay to show off to mom. I suppose he could be wearing more clothes.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Katrina Caliente has just gotten out of bed, and is immediately blasted by bees. I bet she's fully awake now!

Ev6iLa1.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2021
    Carlie's dad, Ben, just knows his new grandbaby will be a soccer player; she's kicking up a storm. Carlie's sister, Bella, looks on happily wondering when her and Denton will start their family.
    Sharing-Big-News.jpg

Bella and Denton have plans to visit Denton's twin-brother in the Spring and check out the farm.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top