Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Iceman's Marvel Mafia - Town Wins, Pg 25

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Icey, I think this is the second time you've killed Captain America in one of your games. Do you have something against him?

I'm not Mafia, unfortunately. And not the 3rd party either. I wish I was though, third party is fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited December 2018
    Icey, I think this is the second time you've killed Captain America in one of your games. Do you have something against him?

The first time was just an action figure of him. This one, sadly, is the real deal.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

The first time was just an action figure of him. This one, sadly, is the real deal.

My point still stands.

Either way, rest in piece, Captain America :frowning: (and Iceman)
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    We'll miss you both Bobby and Steve.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hi Sigzy
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Hellooo :smile:
  • Options
    Hi Sigzy

Hi :blush:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'll be inactivw the next few hours. I have stuff going on rn.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I'll be inactivw the next few hours. I have stuff going on rn.

Okay.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Start of day one...

I don't really have any suspicions yet. So far, Zinnia claimed that she is town sided, and I trust her claim based on her honesty
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Start of day one...

I don't really have any suspicions yet. So far, Zinnia claimed that she is town sided, and I trust her claim based on her honesty

I tell lies in Mafia.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Okay. Thanks for letting us know.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Then why would you claim?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Like why so early if you know we maynot trust it?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Ya'll are untrustworthy. Thank god I never lie.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Why not? It doesn't make a difference. I almost always claim Town, occasionally third-party but not this game.

Speaking of, what could the third party be? Jester, Guardian Angel, Lyncher... That's all I can think of at the moment :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Plaguebearer. :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Why not? It doesn't make a difference. I almost always claim Town, occasionally third-party but not this game.

Speaking of, what could the third party be? Jester, Guardian Angel, Lyncher... That's all I can think of at the moment :sweat_smile:

Considering we are playing Marvel, maybe a Hydra Agent?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Just seems kind of pointless to do it imo. The fact that you mentioned that you tell lies makes it seem a little more solid but it still rubs me the wrong way.

List of 3rd party roles
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Just seems kind of pointless to do it imo. The fact that you mentioned that you tell lies makes it seem a little more solid but it still rubs me the wrong way.

List of 3rd party roles
    It is pointless.

I was looking through roles. Mafiascum is the most used site I think so it's probably there, but some other sites have obscure third-party roles too.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Maybe it's flavour, but I don't think that's a role.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Not much is happening here. Who has talked so far?

Sig, me, city, zinnia, rose, bow, ????
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

List of 3rd party roles
    It is pointless.

I was looking through roles. Mafiascum is the most used site I think so it's probably there, but some other sites have obscure third-party roles too.
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Yeah I meant in terms of flavour ofc.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Zinnia is making me feel uneasy :lol: what are you up to hmmm......
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hello, I'm here!

I don't find anything strange with zinnia telling us she lies. I think she's just telling us that so we don't get the wrong idea of saying she never lies when she does/has.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Zinnia is making me feel uneasy :lol: what are you up to hmmm......

Nothing! I'm up to nothing!
    Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

List of 3rd party roles
    It is pointless.

Start of day one...

I tell lies in Mafia.

Yeah I meant in terms of flavour ofc.

Ah.

Well, if the 3rd-party can win with either alignment they aren't much of a priority anyway.
    unknown.png