Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Iceman's Marvel Mafia - Town Wins, Pg 25

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Could we not get caught up in finding all the suspicious things about Bubbz? There are many other players to look at. A bubbz bandwagon is still a bandwagon and if everyone just focuses on her we won't have a lot to look back on later, and from the looks of she's inevitably gonna be lynched. You don't have to worry about that.

Yes, you are just as suspicious.

If she's inevitably going to get lynched then why not be the first one? What's the difference?

Well... maybe. But I am town.

The problem isn't with her lynch, it that everyone focuses on it. On day 2 or 3 when we more desperately need solid reads on people all we have to look back on Day 1 is "Everyone found Bubbz suspicious" which isn't exactly telling, given the sheer amount of times that happens in games.

Everyone finds Bubbz suspicious regardless of their or her alignment. :grimace:

I'm not going to say you can't vote Bubbz, or even shouldn't vote her. But don't get tunnel vision :lol:

Are you though?

I am, but your suspicion makes sense. I am killed a lot too :joy:

What do you think about people wanting to lynch Bubbz? I know you think she is scum. But does anyone strike you as just trying to get rid of an easy target? Or trying to bus their partner for town cred, even.

You are new to Mafia, right? I'd be scared to bus a partner right off the bat like that, so I don't think you're doing that.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I just read back. Im not sure who I think is sus. I litterally have no clue who to vote for.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Could we not get caught up in finding all the suspicious things about Bubbz? There are many other players to look at. A bubbz bandwagon is still a bandwagon and if everyone just focuses on her we won't have a lot to look back on later, and from the looks of she's inevitably gonna be lynched. You don't have to worry about that.

If she's inevitably going to get lynched then why not be the first one? What's the difference?

The problem isn't with her lynch, it that everyone focuses on it. On day 2 or 3 when we more desperately need solid reads on people all we have to look back on Day 1 is "Everyone found Bubbz suspicious" which isn't exactly telling, given the sheer amount of times that happens in games.

I'm not going to say you can't vote Bubbz, or even shouldn't vote her. But don't get tunnel vision :lol:

Are you though?

What do you think about people wanting to lynch Bubbz? I know you think she is scum. But does anyone strike you as just trying to get rid of an easy target? Or trying to bus their partner for town cred, even.

You are new to Mafia, right? I'd be scared to bus a partner right off the bat like that, so I don't think you're doing that.

I am. But you and Bubbz aren't. What's to say you two aren't partners in crime? Yes, I am very suspicious of both of you.

And then again you could just be another town protecting other town.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

Are you though?

I am. But you and Bubbz aren't. What's to say you two aren't partners in crime? Yes, I am very suspicious of both of you.

And then again you could just be another town protecting other town.

Or Town protecting Mafia.

In any case, I'd prefer a Bubbz lynch over my own. And I'm thinking you are Town now. I hope that's not a mistake.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    @Bubbz3388 please defend yourself.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Please give insight another player.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I trust sigzy, sub, and city.
    I’m 50/50 about you.
    I don’t have a strong read in anyone else.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    No one is particularly standing out to me, there's nothing much to go on yet, still waiting to hear from a few others.. but the day is still young :lol: I'm thinking 1 of the mafia has probably spoken already but like I said, nothing is standing out so will have to see what others say when they come on.
  • Options

I trust sigzy, sub, and city.
    I’m 50/50 about you.
    I don’t have a strong read in anyone else.

I don't trust you and maybe Rose?
    I'm unsure about Bubbz. She doesn't seem town, but honestly she never seems town. This isn't particularly scummy behavior coming from her. Sub or Bow I'm also unsure of. Both of them seem to be a bit neutral. They might not want to be tied to a potential Bubbz wagon.
    I like City, Sigzy
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Hi guys.

Seems like Charlie is voting for Bubbz again. XD I don't think Bubbz is really standing out to me. She's looking like her normal weird townie self.

Also, I hope the third party is not a killing one like SK cuz 3 mafia and 7 townies is already hard enough. 😂

Sigzy looks pretty good for someone's who's new to mafia. You have buddies teaching you something, Sigzy? 🤔😂

Oh, also, I think I believe Zinnia's claim for now. I think she doesn't straight up like like that but usually lies like when defending herself or something.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Bubbz, why did you change your mind about Zinnia quickly? What did she say to make you feel that?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't understand why Sigzy would think Bubbz and Zinnia would be partners in crime, but okay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't understand why Sigzy would think Bubbz and Zinnia would be partners in crime, but okay.

Me "defending" Bubbz, I assume.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Vote: Sub

She looks like she's doing her "trying to defend a townie who's being suspected to look good" thing that she's doing her with defending Bubbz. And she tends to do that when she's bad? That is if Bubbz is town, which I kinda feel like she is.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    If they haven't played before I can understand why they might feel that way (sigzy) it's sort of hard to not be suspicious of every little thing and when someone seems to be 'defending' another, you kind of pair them together as partners in crime :lol:
  • Options
    If they haven't played before I can understand why they might feel that way (sigzy) it's sort of hard to not be suspicious of every little thing and when someone seems to be 'defending' another, you kind of pair them together as partners in crime :lol:

But the problem is that Bubbz wasn't really defending Zinnia. I know Zinnia was but if they were buddies, their interaction would have made more sense. Unless of course they're both acting. 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

But the problem is that Bubbz wasn't really defending Zinnia. I know Zinnia was but if they were buddies, their interaction would have made more sense. Unless of course they're both acting. 🤣

Well they could be acting.. Making bubbz change her view so she wasn't just accepting zinnia's claim. If you look to much into things everything is suspicious :joy: I don't know how zinnia plays that well, but her claiming right away then saying she lies, it just seemed a little odd.. why bother to claim she's town. It seemed like she was teasing a bit :lol: I can see why sigzy would be suspicious of them.
  • Options
    Where everybody at? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh, also i'd like charlie to discuss a little more about her vote on bubbz (she seems to always vote bubbz :lol: )
  • Options
    Oh, also i'd like charlie to discuss a little more about her vote on bubbz (she seems to always vote bubbz :lol: )

I used to stand up for bubbz, but she NEVER defends herself. Where is she hmmm? I voted her because she changes her mind to fit in constantly.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    @Bubbz3388 please defend yourself for once.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    So Im feeling a touch sus of sub because she seems like she isnt really scumhinting and sorta just defending a townie just to look good (like Dekay said) Idk. She kinda seems like she's just here. Know what I mean? Idk if I explained that well, but vote sub for now
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Well they could be acting.. Making bubbz change her view so she wasn't just accepting zinnia's claim. If you look to much into things everything is suspicious :joy: I don't know how zinnia plays that well, but her claiming right away then saying she lies, it just seemed a little odd.. why bother to claim she's town. It seemed like she was teasing a bit :lol: I can see why sigzy would be suspicious of them.

I claim like that as either alignment, I think :sweat_smile: I don't think it says much, I don't intend for it to.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I claim like that as either alignment, I think :sweat_smile: I don't think it says much, I don't intend for it to.

Well i'm just going to forget that town claim then :tongue:
  • Options

Well i'm just going to forget that town claim then :tongue:

Fine by me :lol:
    unknown.png