Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Iceman's Marvel Mafia - Town Wins, Pg 25

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I like having werewolves.

I like being a werewolf.

I thought this was on the "Continue the Song" thread for a second, I didn't think I remembered this verse of the "Happy Birthday" song :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

I like being a werewolf.

I remember you being werewolf my first game and nobody trusted me towards the end because I got the name of my role wrong and Bella endgamed.

Don't feel bad. I usually win as werewolf. :D I think I only lost once as one. But that's only cuz replicant Plumbob stole my bulletproof role and he was also immune to werewolf kills to begin with, so I couldn't kill him at night but he could kill me.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I hope I get Mafia or Werewolf. Even SK would be fun. I've not had enough chances to manipulate people recently.

Not... that I'm any good at it :joy:
    unknown.png
  • Options

I like being a werewolf.

I remember you being werewolf my first game and nobody trusted me towards the end because I got the name of my role wrong and Bella endgamed.

Don't feel bad. I usually win as werewolf. :D I think I only lost once as one. But that's only cuz replicant Plumbob stole my bulletproof role and he was also immune to werewolf kills to begin with, so I couldn't kill him at night but he could kill me.

Oh no, actually I think I lost twice. The first one I lost was my first or second game being scum so I was still a noob. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I hope I get Mafia or Werewolf. Even SK would be fun. I've not had enough chances to manipulate people recently.

Not... that I'm any good at it :joy:

I don't mind being scum here. I'm just tired of being scum in games where we couldn't probably kill people (Russian Roulette and Popcorn mafia). :confounded:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hahaha, I just remembered in the Russian Roulette mafia where there's no nightkills and I didn't wanna waste time waiting for townies to kill other townies so I openly killed townies and Kitty pointed out that's fishy about me killing the wrong people.

Me:
    giphy.gif

:joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Praying for the role of a townie.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I want a closed setup for the fun of it :D:D I’ll hate my decision later, but it will be fun in the end. I love third parties :p
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think we have enough people. I'll start the game tomorrow midnight my time, so there's still some time to join
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

I like being a werewolf.

That was a fun game 😈😂
  • Options

I like being a werewolf.

That was a fun game 😈😂

SHUSH. You were too OP. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

I like being a werewolf.

That was a fun game 😈😂

SHUSH. You were too OP. XD

Details details :joy:
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'll play if there's still room, I don't mind which character.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    The game will start in about 24 hours :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Will we get roles then?
    unknown.png
  • Options

Will we get roles then?

...Maybe ;)

• Options
    I don't think anyone else is going to join, and I've already got the roles prepared, so I'll be sending out the PMs and we can start a bit earlier.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    SourUnripeImago-small.gif

Setup Information
    7 Townies
    3 Mafiosi
    1 Third Party (can have a joint win with another faction)

• Options
    I got a spam block again, but I only have a few role PMs missing. I'll prepare the day 1 announcement in the meantime.

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I got a spam block again, but I only have a few role PMs missing. I'll prepare the day 1 announcement in the meantime.

I know that feeling.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    You wake up disoriented in a dark, sealed room. You see a bunch of people (and a feline and a sentient tree) before you. Friends, foes, strangers. But these aren't just ordinary people (and cat and tree). Everyone in this room possesses remarkable skills and abilities. You focus your eyes to see the possible reason you are all gathered here today.

Two corpses lie in the middle of the room. Recognizable ones, in fact. That's Captain America! Avenger, and paragon of virtue. The other is one of those X-Men, Iceman. Their bodies show no obvious signs of trauma, but it's clear that they're dead. Certainly someone in this room is responsible. And someone must be punished for this hideous crime.

pYR6dEd.jpg?1
    dddHt1V.jpg?1
    Captain America and Iceman are dead.
    Day 1 starts now and ends in 25 hours on December 10, 4 PM GMT
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hello peoples
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Oh hello.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I was originally just going to use Captain America, but I realized I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use Iceman. :D

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I was originally just going to use Captain America, but I realized I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use Iceman. :D

XD

So Im here for now, but there isnt much to talk about. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt