Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Iceman's Marvel Mafia - Town Wins, Pg 25

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Zinnia is beginning to give me Mafia vibes so far based on her acting defensive (did that in earlier mafia games where I was the quote on quote "guinea pig"
    Oh hamburgers!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Start of day one...

I don't really have any suspicions yet. So far, Zinnia claimed that she is town sided, and I trust her claim based on her honesty
    Zinnia is beginning to give me Mafia vibes so far based on her acting defensive (did that in earlier mafia games where I was the quote on quote "guinea pig"

Vote:bubbz for these posts above me.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Start of day one...

I don't really have any suspicions yet. So far, Zinnia claimed that she is town sided, and I trust her claim based on her honesty

Vote:bubbz for these posts above me.

Charlie, I feel like it's a bit unfair to do that. I said "beginning" and it doesn't mean that I'm bandwagoning Zinnia. Im just implying.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Hey guys! I’ll be here for a little bit and then I’m going to a Christmas party for a few hours.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Hey guys! I’ll be here for a little bit and then I’m going to a Christmas party for a few hours.

Cool.
    Oh hamburgers!
    Ahhhh that was my 10,000th comment^^^

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I hope that vote isn't set in stone. We haven't even heard from everyone.
    unknown.png
    Ahhhh that was my 10,000th comment^^^

Congrats broncos. Who do you think is mafia here? Also, Charlie randomly voted me just based on two posts I made stating my suspicions. Is that just?
    Oh hamburgers!

I agree. I’d rather wait and here from everyone, or at least most people before makingn a vote.

I agree. I’d rather wait and here from everyone, or at least most people before makingn a vote.

Agreeing as well.
    Oh hamburgers!
    Continuing my comment from above. I'm a bit afraid to say anything as I'm most likely gonna get lynched day one as always. That has also caused me to not be too good at the strategic part of it
    Oh hamburgers!

It isn’t. Unless someone else is more suspicious to me.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Im back. Gonna read through in a little bit.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Hello, I'm here!

I don't find anything strange with zinnia telling us she lies. I think she's just telling us that so we don't get the wrong idea of saying she never lies when she does/has.

I agree with this. It doesnt seem at all suspicious for someone to say they've lied before.
    Well, if the 3rd-party can win with either alignment they aren't much of a priority anyway.

I agree. Doesnt really matter if weia get third party or not since they win alongside us. I think we should focus on lynching the mafia.
    Continuing my comment from above. I'm a bit afraid to say anything as I'm most likely gonna get lynched day one as always. That has also caused me to not be too good at the strategic part of it

I think Bubbz makes a good point in that we are always lynching her early on, so she never gets the chance to get good at the game. This is the sort of game that if you dont play it enough, you can't get good at it, and I feel that this is what's happening to Bubbz. I think we should let her live for a while at least so that she can develop her scum-hunting skills at least a little bit more.

There's not much else I can say besides that I dont have any suspicions atm.
    Hello, I'm here!

I don't find anything strange with zinnia telling us she lies. I think she's just telling us that so we don't get the wrong idea of saying she never lies when she does/has.

I agree with this. It doesnt seem at all suspicious for someone to say they've lied before.
    Well, if the 3rd-party can win with either alignment they aren't much of a priority anyway.

I agree. Doesnt really matter if weia get third party or not since they win alongside us. I think we should focus on lynching the mafia.

I think Bubbz makes a good point in that we are always lynching her early on, so she never gets the chance to get good at the game. This is the sort of game that if you dont play it enough, you can't get good at it, and I feel that this is what's happening to Bubbz. I think we should let her live for a while at least so that she can develop her scum-hunting skills at least a little bit more.

There's not much else I can say besides that I dont have any suspicions atm.

@Bubbz3388 then please by all means defend yourself. Why did you change your mind so quickly? Following the crowd?
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018

Hmm, but if you were a mafia now then that misfortune from past games would place you in advantage, regarded some people let you live longer so that you could get more "experienced". I think I'm going to need a better argument as to why you aren't mafia other than "I never live long enough".
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Hmm, but if you were a mafia now then that misfortune from past games would place you in advantage, regarded some people let you live longer so that you could get more "experienced". I think I'm going to need a better argument as to why you aren't mafia other than "I never live long enough".

Now that you mention it, It does seem a little weird. I don't think she'd think of that on her own, so if she is mafia, her buddies maybe told her to say that??
    Could we not get caught up in finding all the suspicious things about Bubbz? There are many other players to look at. A bubbz bandwagon is still a bandwagon and if everyone just focuses on her we won't have a lot to look back on later, and from the looks of she's inevitably gonna be lynched. You don't have to worry about that.
    unknown.png
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I agree that bubbz can't use the don't lynch me day 1 excuse.. in a previous game everyone gave her some slack but she ended up being mafia anyway :joy: No one wants to be lynched day 1 but if you seem scummy then you're going to have to do a better job at not being scummy :lol:

Also i'm getting a similar feeling as rose about bubbz quickly adding that extra part, usually bubbz doesn't explain herself that much.
    edited December 2018
    Could we not get caught up in finding all the suspicious things about Bubbz? There are many other players to look at. A bubbz bandwagon is still a bandwagon and if everyone just focuses on her we won't have a lot to look back on later, and from the looks of she's inevitably gonna be lynched. You don't have to worry about that.

Yes, you are just as suspicious.

If she's inevitably going to get lynched then why not be the first one? What's the difference?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Still think she's a bit sus for claiming, but I've gotta agree with Zinnia on this one. Lynching Bubbz never accomplishes anything.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

I think bubbz is a good player to look at as she sometimes to leave little breadcrumbs if she is mafia. But she is also an easy target for mafia to hop on and just get her lynched so.. you just have to look at the bigger picture. Sometimes its helpful, other times not.
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Read through again and I'm not sure what to feel about that Bubbz vote. I get why she was voted, and that she can't use the "I always get lynched" as an excuse, but I also think we should give her a chance to defend herself
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

If she's inevitably going to get lynched then why not be the first one? What's the difference?

Well... maybe. But I am town.

The problem isn't with her lynch, it that everyone focuses on it. On day 2 or 3 when we more desperately need solid reads on people all we have to look back on Day 1 is "Everyone found Bubbz suspicious" which isn't exactly telling, given the sheer amount of times that happens in games.

Everyone finds Bubbz suspicious regardless of their or her alignment. :grimace:

I'm not going to say you can't vote Bubbz, or even shouldn't vote her. But don't get tunnel vision :lol:
    unknown.png

Well... maybe. But I am town.

The problem isn't with her lynch, it that everyone focuses on it. On day 2 or 3 when we more desperately need solid reads on people all we have to look back on Day 1 is "Everyone found Bubbz suspicious" which isn't exactly telling, given the sheer amount of times that happens in games.

Everyone finds Bubbz suspicious regardless of their or her alignment. :grimace:

I'm not going to say you can't vote Bubbz, or even shouldn't vote her. But don't get tunnel vision :lol:

Are you though?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1