Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First set of Identical Twins

I've finally gotten my first set of identical twins in game. I've had many twins, just never any identical.

Anthony and Andrew are currently children. They have aged up, both as toddlers and as children, into the same hair, which I thought was cute. But as children, I noticed they were the same. So I aged them in CAS to see, and yep, they're identical.

As children (Andrew is in the brown shirt and Anthony in the red):

qvxexO4.pngsciUFGr.png

As teens (Andrew is in the black dress-y looking shirt and Anthony in the brown tank that you can't hardly see):

O9iydgH.png9O8TsaP.png

Have you had identical twins? Share pictures if you have, I'd love to see everyones.

p8L4V6v.png

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Wow, that's really cool and yes, they do appear in every sense to be identical. The only identical twins I have had was a pair I created in CAS.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    These two were born in my game very recently, Silas (R) and Seth (L). They are my second set of identical twins but the first set was a long time ago and I'd forgotten it was a thing.

96b365a2771f8d415587cb5872ab7bcb.jpg

The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That's cool. :0 I've never gotten identical twins (I don't think they were a thing in 2 and 3, and so far I've only had fraternal ones in 4)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    wow I have yet to get identical. I really wish there were more identical twins.
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited November 2018
    I've posted these two in other threads, but I'll share them again, as they fit here perfectly. I think they are my first pair of identical twins. I usually have either nonidentical, same-gender twins or twins of different genders.

This is Nova:
    31405517728_5b4eab304c_z.jpg

And this is Luna:
    44367977375_27900b1936_z.jpg

Please excuse their makeup. It's hard to find any that looks good on alien skintones, and I'm just not good at it to begin with.

I think the makeup makes them look a little different from each other, but they are definitely identical. They just aged into teenagers a few days ago, and I saved them to my gallery, as I have decided to use them as my test family when Get Famous comes out.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Wow, that's really cool and yes, they do appear in every sense to be identical. The only identical twins I have had was a pair I created in CAS.

I really didn't even think identicals were even a real thing in Sims 4, tbh. It's crazy how identical these two are. And they love being together. You can pretty much count on them always being around one another (and I am playing them in the drifter challenge, where I can't control them at all).

simwolf wrote: »
    These two were born in my game very recently, Silas (R) and Seth (L). They are my second set of identical twins but the first set was a long time ago and I'd forgotten it was a thing.

96b365a2771f8d415587cb5872ab7bcb.jpg

Awe, they are so cute!!! <3
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    That's cool. :0 I've never gotten identical twins (I don't think they were a thing in 2 and 3, and so far I've only had fraternal ones in 4)

This is my first set in Sims 4. All others have been fraternal twins. And I've had a LOT of twins in Sims 4.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello.
    It is very nice that you have identical twins! :) That is great!

Thank you, rosemow! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I've posted these two in other threads, but I'll share them again, as they fit here perfectly. I think they are my first pair of identical twins. I usually have either nonidentical, same-gender twins or twins of different genders.

This is Nova:

And this is Luna:

I think the makeup makes them look a little different from each other, but they are definitely identical. They just aged into teenagers a few days ago, and I saved them to my gallery, as I have decided to use them as my test family when Get Famous comes out.

I wasn't able to find them in the gallery - I would love to add these to my Ginger haired world
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited October 2018
    verlainem wrote: »

This is Nova:

And this is Luna:

I wasn't able to find them in the gallery - I would love to add these to my Ginger haired world

My ID is floridameerkat, and their name is Young (I forgot to change it before uploading them). You'll need to make sure you enable custom content when searching, as their hair is CC.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited October 2018
    I’ve had only two pairs of identical twins. Unfortunately I don’t currently have any pictures to hand.

The first were identical twin alien girls. Their aliens forms were identical, as were their dark forms.

The second was a pair of identical twin vampire boys. Their normal forms were identical, as were their dark forms when they got them.

I thought it was pretty cool that with occult identicals it’s not just their regular form which is identical.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I've had a lot of identical twins in my Legacy Challenge. My Gen 2 heir in my Legacy Challenge (Ivy-Rose) had an identical twin sister:

Here they are as kids: (Icelyn (L), Ivy-Rose (R)
    3pNfVGG.png

As young adults (Ivy-Rose (L), Icelyn (R)
    1dVbRAX.png

As Elders (Ivy-Rose (L), Icelyn (R)
    0SOx37x.png

They're both dead now as I'm in Gen 4....but gosh, I miss them both so much :'(

Ivy-Rose had a set of identical twin daughters Everyl (L) & Ellie (R) (both were spares) in Gen 3:
    qcwY0TM.png

& then my Gen 3 heir's husband (who was also born in-game) has an identical twin brother (Caiden-L, Cameron-R):
    pMNSUYB.png

I thought this was pretty cool....because my Gen 3 heir's husband's brother Cameron ended up marrying the heir's sister, Everly, so all their kids look quite alike in Gen 4.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I've had two sets of twins so far. the first weren't identical but looked really similar. then one of them ended up having the second set of twins and they appear to be identical. their only difference really are the facial details that I added myself plus hair/brows/etc. they're a pair of 1/4 alien girls. :) I wonder if identical triplets are a thing?

YipHeXb.png
    i8o6nf1.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options

This is Nova:

And this is Luna:

Yep, definitely identical twins, even with the makeup, you can tell. ;)
    I’ve had only two pairs of identical twins. Unfortunately I don’t currently have any pictures to hand.

The first were identical twin alien girls. Their aliens forms were identical, as were their dark forms.

The second was a pair of identical twin vampire boys. Their normal forms were identical, as were their dark forms when they got them.

I thought it was pretty cool that with occult identicals it’s not just their regular form which is identical.

That is really cool. Mine are human, but hopefully one day I get identical occult twins and get to see that! :)
    I've had a lot of identical twins in my Legacy Challenge. My Gen 2 heir in my Legacy Challenge (Ivy-Rose) had an identical twin sister:

Here they are as kids: (Icelyn (L), Ivy-Rose (R)
    3pNfVGG.png

As young adults (Ivy-Rose (L), Icelyn (R)
    1dVbRAX.png

As Elders (Ivy-Rose (L), Icelyn (R)
    0SOx37x.png

They're both dead now as I'm in Gen 4....but gosh, I miss them both so much :'(

Ivy-Rose had a set of identical twin daughters Everyl (L) & Ellie (R) (both were spares) in Gen 3:
    qcwY0TM.png

& then my Gen 3 heir's husband (who was also born in-game) has an identical twin brother (Caiden-L, Cameron-R):
    pMNSUYB.png
    I thought this was pretty cool....because my Gen 3 heir's husband's brother Cameron ended up marrying the heir's sister, Everly, so all their kids look quite alike in Gen 4.

That's a lot of identical twins! All in one legacy save? Wow! I'm doing drifter, and I've had several sets of twins during this challenge (all bloodlines trace back to my House 001 founder, and I'm on House/Gen 9, the identical twins I posted are Gen 10, Anthony will be Heir to House010).
    I've had two sets of twins so far. the first weren't identical but looked really similar. then one of them ended up having the second set of twins and they appear to be identical. their only difference really are the facial details that I added myself plus hair/brows/etc. they're a pair of 1/4 alien girls. :) I wonder if identical triplets are a thing?

YipHeXb.png
    i8o6nf1.png

I'm not sure. I've only had a handful of Triplets.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    Cool! I want some identical twins! Jealous.
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @ChelleJo - Yeah, I've had quite a few twins in general in this Legacy Save. It's so odd to me, because I never have identical twins or twins in general in my saves. So pretty cool it keeps happening. What's the Drifter challenge? Is this a legacy challenge as well? I'm doing the original legacy by Pinstar.....my first time making it this far (Gen 4), which isn't that far...but far for me LOL. I don't think I'll ever do this challenge again...but would love to try another type of legacy challenge.
  • Options
    @Sha2520032003 It's not really a legacy challenge in the traditional sense, though, if you play as it's intended (each new generation starts the next house) it can be considered a legacy. It goes for 23 houses, therefore, 23 generations.

I'm on house 009, but Anthony (above) is the heir to House010. Each house, you start over, in a new lot, with new goals to reach that house. You can either build your house, or save up to download one off the gallery. I'm not a builder, but it's pushed me to build. So, except house 006, I have built every house for each mini challenge (house).

Here's the link. You should check it out. In regular game play or with other challenges, I only have ever made it to gen 5. With drifter, I made it to House 011 originally and now I'm nearly to house010 again. It makes going thru generations much easier.

Here's the link: http://thedrifterchallenge.blogspot.com/2015_02_27_archive.html
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I have a set who were identical except for their eye colors, which made it easy to tell them apart. Other than that no identical twins yet.
    TKor46o.png
    xfRinUs.png
    Ble4P5V.png
    t3vaJoL.png
    PA4sj4C.png
    qxks7n5.png
    They are YA now and don't live at home anymore. They are 35 and 36 in my 100 baby challenge.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,972 Member
    I've had a few sets of twins in Sims 4. I know some players would find it crazy, but I actually quite like multiples, purely for the challenge! I've always been quite a family-oriented Simmer, with fairly big families.

I'm pretty sure these sets are identical...

Eliza Pearson and Emily Smith:

Ivi5Uwf.jpg

(Ok you can't tell they're identical in that photo, but it's cute :) )

Here they are as adults. Eliza's in the pink, and Emily in the blue.

Cwd9LDi.jpg
    PtKzTiV.jpg

Then their younger brothers Eddie (blue) and Elijah (green). Different shaped eyebrows, but those are easily changeable...

0cXFBPt.jpg
    fXkM9i5.jpg

In another save game, I have Alicia (pink) and Maddie (purple) Farnley.

7mEFdSN.jpg

In yet another save I have a set of triplets with two girls, but I don't know if they're identical or not, as I haven't taken any close-up photos of them.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    I have a set who were identical except for their eye colors, which made it easy to tell them apart. Other than that no identical twins yet.
    TKor46o.png
    xfRinUs.png
    Ble4P5V.png
    t3vaJoL.png
    PA4sj4C.png
    qxks7n5.png
    They are YA now and don't live at home anymore. They are 35 and 36 in my 100 baby challenge.

I can see a difference in their eyes and their nose. But they do have the same chin and mouth. :)
    I've had a few sets of twins in Sims 4. I know some players would find it crazy, but I actually quite like multiples, purely for the challenge! I've always been quite a family-oriented Simmer, with fairly big families.

I'm pretty sure these sets are identical...
    Eliza Pearson and Emily Smith:

Ivi5Uwf.jpg

(Ok you can't tell they're identical in that photo, but it's cute :) )

Here they are as adults. Eliza's in the pink, and Emily in the blue.

Cwd9LDi.jpg
    PtKzTiV.jpg

Then their younger brothers Eddie (blue) and Elijah (green). Different shaped eyebrows, but those are easily changeable...

0cXFBPt.jpg
    fXkM9i5.jpg

In another save game, I have Alicia (pink) and Maddie (purple) Farnley.

7mEFdSN.jpg

In yet another save I have a set of triplets with two girls, but I don't know if they're identical or not, as I haven't taken any close-up photos of them.

Wow. Lots of identical's. I have had tons and tons of multiples in Sims 4, but only one set of identicals. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    ChelleJo wrote: »

I actually got my first set the other day and peeked at them in CAS. two of em look identical while the third has a very slightly different eye shape. I'm guessing it's possible, just maybe not very likely.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options

I actually got my first set the other day and peeked at them in CAS. two of em look identical while the third has a very slightly different eye shape. I'm guessing it's possible, just maybe not very likely.

@littlemissgogo make sure you come back and share pictures! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    I have yet to get some identical twins! Lucky! They look very nice. Congrats!
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited October 2018

It is possible! I had a set of them born in my game recently.

1f7g43.png
    2wdovmw.png
    qyde1v.png

I aged them up to get these screenshots, so I didn't style them nicely or anything.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    @thatsnotsweg whoa nice! I bet the numbers for rolling identical triplets has gotta be fairly small. lucky!

I'll put my triplets under a spoiler so they don't flood the page. the last boy is the one that is very slightly different (I think) but otherwise they're surprisingly similar in appearance. I've got them color-coded in game so I don't lose track of who is who.
    KXpv5wa.png
    0OGb5hI.png
    vq61UPF.png
    profile views:
    6KHQbUU.png
    MSq0UXO.png
    hmAGMuv.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Lilith and Wolfgang had identical twins in my game, both of them are vampires.
    MHoJMwj.jpg
    YEl4mBn.jpg
    vTGrmWf.jpg