Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    this is *suppose* to be Mrs. Brackenreid-but I can't get her face right
    Es27b0T.png

son:
    John Brackenreid:
    lYd1W85.png

They look good though. What about her face do you think you need help with? I think she's a nice looking sim and her son.

This is the character in the show-I'm not sure if I got her "face" right..it's diffcult
    VzHgIve.jpg

and this is the character's sim form the show
    V0dPl4S.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Es27b0T.png

son:
    John Brackenreid:
    lYd1W85.png

They look good though. What about her face do you think you need help with? I think she's a nice looking sim and her son.

This is the character in the show-I'm not sure if I got her "face" right..it's diffcult
    VzHgIve.jpg

V0dPl4S.png

I would say you are pretty close.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Es27b0T.png

son:
    John Brackenreid:
    lYd1W85.png

VzHgIve.jpg

V0dPl4S.png

John Brackenreid's actor been with the show since Season 6 and it's 6 Seasons later (Season 12). He just apparently turns of age back in early Sept (silly me again-he's 10 years younger then me). So he started getting bigger roles in either last season or the season before that.. but know he's part of the police force with both his character's dad, and Murdoch
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Es27b0T.png

son:
    John Brackenreid:
    lYd1W85.png

VzHgIve.jpg

V0dPl4S.png

John Brackenreid's actor been with the show since Season 6 and it's 6 Seasons later (Season 12). He just apparently turns of age back in early Sept (silly me again-he's 10 years younger then me). So he started getting bigger roles in either last season or the season before that.. but know he's part of the police force with both his character's dad, and Murdoch

That's cool. He is a nice looking gentleman.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    TheOtherHannahTheOtherHannah Posts: 76 Member
    I don't know what kind of sim to make next!
    -H
  • Options
    @TheOtherHannah You could make a vampire, Alien, human, pets, fairy, or whatever you like. I like your avi, maybe you could share more about her if you like. Would like to see whatever you decide to post. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hey all! OMG - was away from this too long, sorry. All Y'all make such beautiful sims. Don't know whether to :dizzy: or Go RAIDING! :) - such difficult choices! :smiley:

@mamasquirrel I was really impressed with all of your family shots, and I have a little surprise for you along those lines. As it turns out, I have done a makeover on a family member of yours. :)
    SquirrelWithACup
    anM2yWE.jpg
    CAS +
    Everyday Outfits and Headshots
    B82lNVV.jpg
    AqlpxBN.jpg

Formal Wear
    EfkSPh2.jpg
    QJK7TbJ.jpg

Active Wear
    wmDxsIH.jpg
    pPmAYFy.jpg

Bedtime
    SsTNX6m.jpg
    vJwlXDy.jpg
    VceBFC6.jpg

Party/Club Wear
    DXzu4BP.jpg
    eBpPPtv.jpg
    When You're at a Club and a Lady Calls You Out to the Floor...
    TPWkk5g.jpg
    The Polite Thing to Do..
    navaJe0.jpg
    Is Dance With Her. :)

Summer
    DuMg7xc.jpg
    9CHuYMC.jpg
    GSjyhRg.jpg

Winter
    vg28gK7.jpg

Super Special Getting Ready for the New Expansion Wear (plus swim)
    ljpND8H.jpg
    And As We All Get Ready to "Get Famous!" - Squirrel is Leading the Pack!
    PlXw0rK.jpg
    PnyHPQv.jpg
    nsfDkqm.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg

For More of Squirrels Photo Shoots - Check Out My Gallery

"You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    kirivian wrote: »
    Hey all! OMG - was away from this too long, sorry. All Y'all make such beautiful sims. Don't know whether to :dizzy: or Go RAIDING! :) - such difficult choices! :smiley:

@mamasquirrel I was really impressed with all of your family shots, and I have a little surprise for you along those lines. As it turns out, I have done a makeover on a family member of yours. :)
    SquirrelWithACup
    anM2yWE.jpg
    CAS +
    B82lNVV.jpg
    AqlpxBN.jpg

Formal Wear
    EfkSPh2.jpg
    QJK7TbJ.jpg

Active Wear
    wmDxsIH.jpg
    pPmAYFy.jpg

Bedtime
    SsTNX6m.jpg
    vJwlXDy.jpg
    VceBFC6.jpg

Party/Club Wear
    DXzu4BP.jpg
    eBpPPtv.jpg
    TPWkk5g.jpg
    The Polite Thing to Do..
    navaJe0.jpg

Summer
    DuMg7xc.jpg
    9CHuYMC.jpg
    GSjyhRg.jpg

Winter
    vg28gK7.jpg

ljpND8H.jpg
    PlXw0rK.jpg
    PnyHPQv.jpg
    nsfDkqm.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg

@kirivian These are totally awesome!!!!! Thank you so much! Squirrel is so happy how they turned out and so am I. She is such a beautiful young lady inside and out. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Sending much <3 to you and your talent. I just <3<3<3 these. Thank you for posting them too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel It was a privilege and an honor to work on this! And AYK I happen to agree - Beautiful inside and out!
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

SquirrelWithACup
    anM2yWE.jpg
    CAS +
    B82lNVV.jpg
    AqlpxBN.jpg

Formal Wear
    EfkSPh2.jpg
    QJK7TbJ.jpg

Active Wear
    wmDxsIH.jpg
    pPmAYFy.jpg

Bedtime
    SsTNX6m.jpg
    vJwlXDy.jpg
    VceBFC6.jpg

Party/Club Wear
    DXzu4BP.jpg
    eBpPPtv.jpg
    TPWkk5g.jpg
    The Polite Thing to Do..
    navaJe0.jpg

Summer
    DuMg7xc.jpg
    9CHuYMC.jpg
    GSjyhRg.jpg

Winter
    vg28gK7.jpg

ljpND8H.jpg
    PlXw0rK.jpg
    PnyHPQv.jpg
    nsfDkqm.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg

@kirivian These are totally awesome!!!!! Thank you so much! Squirrel is so happy how they turned out and so am I. She is such a beautiful young lady inside and out. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Sending much <3 to you and your talent. I just <3<3<3 these. Thank you for posting them too.
    @mamasquirrel It was a privilege and an honor to work on this! And AYK I happen to agree - Beautiful inside and out!

Now you're going to make me cry :bawling:<3
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

@kirivian Thank you! <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup NO CRYING!! You're the Heartbreaker here!
  • Options

@kirivian I'm a heartbreaker!? The only heart I break is my own... I hope... or is there something you've failed to tell me? :p
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

SquirrelWithACup
    anM2yWE.jpg
    CAS +
    B82lNVV.jpg
    AqlpxBN.jpg

Formal Wear
    EfkSPh2.jpg
    QJK7TbJ.jpg

Active Wear
    wmDxsIH.jpg
    pPmAYFy.jpg

Bedtime
    SsTNX6m.jpg
    vJwlXDy.jpg
    VceBFC6.jpg

Party/Club Wear
    DXzu4BP.jpg
    eBpPPtv.jpg
    TPWkk5g.jpg
    The Polite Thing to Do..
    navaJe0.jpg

Summer
    DuMg7xc.jpg
    9CHuYMC.jpg
    GSjyhRg.jpg

Winter
    vg28gK7.jpg

ljpND8H.jpg
    PlXw0rK.jpg
    PnyHPQv.jpg
    nsfDkqm.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg

Now you're going to make me cry :bawling:<3

@squirrelwithacup @kirivian She is going to need some tissue. I can see and know how excited she is that you were so kind in doing this and how great she looks too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

@kirivian I'm a heartbreaker!? The only heart I break is my own... I hope... or is there something you've failed to tell me? :p
    @squirrelwithacup What sim's/sims heart did you break? I know that you would never break a certain K-Pop band's heart. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup There is, but I was worried you'd be angry if you knew that my husband helped me pick the finalized shots. :) He thinks you're cute too!
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup There is, but I was worried you'd be angry if you knew that my husband helped me pick the finalized shots. :) He thinks you're cute too!

@kirivian Your husband thinks I'm cute!? Tell him thanks for me -- although don't worry, no heartbreaking intended here. :lol:

And don't worry, that wouldn't make me angry. It takes a lot to make me angry. :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@kirivian Your husband thinks I'm cute!? Tell him thanks for me -- although don't worry, no heartbreaking intended here. :lol:

And don't worry, that wouldn't make me angry. It takes a lot to make me angry. :)

@squirrelwithacup No worries there and yes, it does take a lot to get you angry.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I remember a set of sims (well 2 sims and a friend) based upon a book series set mostly here in Canada (only 2 that don't) . Its difficult explain the series to someone who never read them. Basically mystery stories.

@mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup @rosemow

Liz Austen- the superstitious but protective(?) older sister of Tom Austen. She didn't get her own book until book 4 of the series. But with the exception of two of the books (4th book Disneyland Host_ge and Green Gables Detectives her other books (if she's not co-staring with her young brother) have titles which reference something Supernatural so in those cases it's a sort of like "Scooby Doo" mystery.
    dOlhFbH.png

Tom Austen the spunky? and sometimes troublesome little brother of Liz Austen. Supposedly he gets his looks from their Mom, a lawyer according to the Inku Mountie Adventure
    vjhFTE6.png

They have teamed up together on a number of occasions. Even though Liz did scare him once in "Sprit of the Rainforest"

Diana, rich Classmate and crush of Tom's and is the Kidnapee in two of Tom's mysteries (one of the two is a flashback told after the events of a different story which happened a year prior to what's known as book 3 of the series)
    G8BsNId.png

Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Here are some random sims I made right before Halloween. All pics are slightly edited.

My favorites are: In first pic, The Garret family. They're sort of like an modern Addams Family, lol, and are very much devoted to each other and their children, only wanting the best for the kids, which can lead them to act a little spoiled at times. However, they acknowledge that their parents work hard to provide for them. There's Shania (wife), David (husband), Nathan (son), and Cam (daughter). Love 'em!

For the last pic: though both are half demons, Nibriva doesn't understand why Xavier (brother) is so whimsical compared to their kind and thinks he's more human than the rest of the household. I can see these two getting into all kinds of mischief. :blush:

Fantasy characters: Darius, The Protector. He's quite serious but harbors a heart of gold. Alexi, The Fierce Leader of the Strongfern kingdom. Though his insecurities and weaknesses tend to result in negative consequences. Which is how they ended up on Earth... Er, SimNation. Ivory, sister of Alexi and a mysterious little Elf-ling who has yet to show her gift....Actually, she weasled her way into the pic when playing with Necromancer. xD

- Halloween Party (Ericka Keen, nurse outfit. Tom Keen, cat. Lana O'Neal, black hair & cat mask. Clarissa Carter, Skeleton shirt. Sandra Sabier, red hair & witch outfit.)

rljct5.jpg
    1oq1y8.jpg
    2elziur.jpg
    qxmq1k.jpg
    2cy3613.jpg
    s4p16w.jpg
    2rdu3gj.jpg
    6fmm85.jpg
    1zcz2us.jpg
    28u4ewp.jpg
    260wnk8.jpg2qno5l2.jpg
  • Options
    I remember a set of sims (well 2 sims and a friend) based upon a book series set mostly here in Canada (only 2 that don't) . Its difficult explain the series to someone who never read them. Basically mystery stories.

Liz Austen- the superstitious but protective(?) older sister of Tom Austen. She didn't get her own book until book 4 of the series. But with the exception of two of the books (4th book Disneyland Host_ge and Green Gables Detectives her other books (if she's not co-staring with her young brother) have titles which reference something Supernatural so in those cases it's a sort of like "Scooby Doo" mystery.
    dOlhFbH.png

Tom Austen the spunky? and sometimes troublesome little brother of Liz Austen. Supposedly he gets his looks from their Mom, a lawyer according to the Inku Mountie Adventure
    vjhFTE6.png

They have teamed up together on a number of occasions. Even though Liz did scare him once in "Sprit of the Rainforest"

Diana, rich Classmate and crush of Tom's and is the Kidnapee in two of Tom's mysteries (one of the two is a flashback told after the events of a different story which happened a year prior to what's known as book 3 of the series)
    G8BsNId.png

That's cool! They look really nice and thanks for posting them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here are some random sims I made right before Halloween. All pics are slightly edited.

My favorites are: In first pic, The Garret family. They're sort of like an modern Addams Family, lol, and are very much devoted to each other and their children, only wanting the best for the kids, which can lead them to act a little spoiled at times. However, they acknowledge that their parents work hard to provide for them. There's Shania (wife), David (husband), Nathan (son), and Cam (daughter). Love 'em!

For the last pic: though both are half demons, Nibriva doesn't understand why Xavier (brother) is so whimsical compared to their kind and thinks he's more human than the rest of the household. I can see these two getting into all kinds of mischief. :blush:

Fantasy characters: Darius, The Protector. He's quite serious but harbors a heart of gold. Alexi, The Fierce Leader of the Strongfern kingdom. Though his insecurities and weaknesses tend to result in negative consequences. Which is how they ended up on Earth... Er, SimNation. Ivory, sister of Alexi and a mysterious little Elf-ling who has yet to show her gift....Actually, she weasled her way into the pic when playing with Necromancer. xD

- Halloween Party (Ericka Keen, nurse outfit. Tom Keen, cat. Lana O'Neal, black hair & cat mask. Clarissa Carter, Skeleton shirt. Sandra Sabier, red hair & witch outfit.)

rljct5.jpg
    1oq1y8.jpg
    2elziur.jpg
    qxmq1k.jpg
    2cy3613.jpg
    s4p16w.jpg
    2rdu3gj.jpg
    6fmm85.jpg
    1zcz2us.jpg
    28u4ewp.jpg
    260wnk8.jpg2qno5l2.jpg

@Rebelution76 Thanks so much for sharing the pics. Looks like they had lots of fun. The costumes are great. I would have to say my favorite has to be with the cat.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

SquirrelWithACup
    anM2yWE.jpg
    CAS +
    B82lNVV.jpg
    AqlpxBN.jpg

Formal Wear
    EfkSPh2.jpg
    QJK7TbJ.jpg

Active Wear
    wmDxsIH.jpg
    pPmAYFy.jpg

Bedtime
    SsTNX6m.jpg
    vJwlXDy.jpg
    VceBFC6.jpg

Party/Club Wear
    DXzu4BP.jpg
    eBpPPtv.jpg
    TPWkk5g.jpg
    The Polite Thing to Do..
    navaJe0.jpg

Summer
    DuMg7xc.jpg
    9CHuYMC.jpg
    GSjyhRg.jpg

Winter
    vg28gK7.jpg

ljpND8H.jpg
    PlXw0rK.jpg
    PnyHPQv.jpg
    nsfDkqm.jpg
    wFrKcpJ.jpg

@TheAemaSimming @LyricSimsz15 @gameplay9098 have to show my squad this GORGEOUS simself makeover -- she looks just like me!!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

dOlhFbH.png

vjhFTE6.png

G8BsNId.png

That's cool! They look really nice and thanks for posting them.

thanks!! I did it on memory of what was said in the books.
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top