Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    And I'm still not done... here's a few more sims I've made (some of which I've also posted on @kirivian's thread -- go check theirs out too!) Keep in mind some of these I actually don't have full names for yet :lol:

<3Uranus Umbriel <3
    wm06Ken.png

<3Aspen Birk <3
    zyaO0WY.png

<3 Taylor <3
    9seGmQW.png
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Since the other thread got closed I'm going to repost my favorite pink-haired alien boy...

<3Orion Star<3

CAS Shots :)
    uDcSwMU.png
    uWpobnW.png
    OicwisY.png

In-Game Shots <3
    SAXMeod.png
    UCgtVDV.png
    FvJIBxd.png
    INIhrBz.png

Bonus Comedy Shots :pi couldn't resist adding these, they always make me laugh
    i9WmaFf.png
    u3Kn9ea.png
    RzulIB7.png
    ladOJ2i.png

Orion is one of my favorite sims. He is so adorable. <3 Thanks for putting him back where he belongs, on my thread. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    And I also want to post my cute werewolf boy...

<3 Wolfe Fang <3creative name I know

T56M0PR.png
    tCQBx7K.png
    YuAPksG.png

And his "wolf" form:

FyZRz6s.png
    XoFNi9s.png

@TheAemaSimming thought you might like to see this one ;)

Fang is a cutie! Thanks for posting him too! Now, where is Hamlet?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Since the other thread got closed I'm going to repost my favorite pink-haired alien boy...

<3Orion Star<3

uDcSwMU.png
    uWpobnW.png
    OicwisY.png

In-Game Shots <3
    SAXMeod.png
    UCgtVDV.png
    FvJIBxd.png
    INIhrBz.png

i9WmaFf.png
    u3Kn9ea.png
    RzulIB7.png
    ladOJ2i.png

Orion is one of my favorite sims. He is so adorable. <3 Thanks for putting him back where he belongs, on my thread. :D

Orion is my baby :love: I'm always happy to show off my baby to people :lol:
    37oYgl3.png

T56M0PR.png
    tCQBx7K.png
    YuAPksG.png

And his "wolf" form:

FyZRz6s.png
    XoFNi9s.png

Hamlet is currently awaiting his photoshoot :)
    37oYgl3.png

<3Orion Star<3

uDcSwMU.png
    uWpobnW.png
    OicwisY.png

In-Game Shots <3
    SAXMeod.png
    UCgtVDV.png
    FvJIBxd.png
    INIhrBz.png

i9WmaFf.png
    u3Kn9ea.png
    RzulIB7.png
    ladOJ2i.png

You need to share more of your sims. There are several of your sims that are attractive. Yes, you can even share the stinker ones too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

<3Orion Star<3

uDcSwMU.png
    uWpobnW.png
    OicwisY.png

In-Game Shots <3
    SAXMeod.png
    UCgtVDV.png
    FvJIBxd.png
    INIhrBz.png

i9WmaFf.png
    u3Kn9ea.png
    RzulIB7.png
    ladOJ2i.png

You need to share more of your sims. There are several of your sims that are attractive. Yes, you can even share the stinker ones too.

Already begging for more Sims? :lol: Yes I plan to show off more... if you think you guys can handle it. I'd hate to break your thread ;)
    37oYgl3.png

<3Orion Star<3

uDcSwMU.png
    uWpobnW.png
    OicwisY.png

In-Game Shots <3
    SAXMeod.png
    UCgtVDV.png
    FvJIBxd.png
    INIhrBz.png

i9WmaFf.png
    u3Kn9ea.png
    RzulIB7.png
    ladOJ2i.png

Already begging for more Sims? :lol: Yes I plan to show off more... if you think you guys can handle it. I'd hate to break your thread ;)
    37oYgl3.png

T56M0PR.png
    tCQBx7K.png
    YuAPksG.png

And his "wolf" form:

FyZRz6s.png
    XoFNi9s.png

Hamlet is currently awaiting his photoshoot :)

He is so cute! Even in his human form you find yourself still wanting to pet him and talk baby talk. :D Let's be honest, most people who own pets talk baby talk to them. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1

<3Orion Star<3

uDcSwMU.png
    uWpobnW.png
    OicwisY.png

In-Game Shots <3
    SAXMeod.png
    UCgtVDV.png
    FvJIBxd.png
    INIhrBz.png

i9WmaFf.png
    u3Kn9ea.png
    RzulIB7.png
    ladOJ2i.png

Good, would love to see more. If you break it, we will put a bandage on it and move on.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member

T56M0PR.png
    tCQBx7K.png
    YuAPksG.png

And his "wolf" form:

FyZRz6s.png
    XoFNi9s.png

Oh my gosh, his wolf form! I love it! Now I'm curious where all the wolfie CC came from though.

T56M0PR.png
    tCQBx7K.png
    YuAPksG.png

And his "wolf" form:

FyZRz6s.png
    XoFNi9s.png

Oh my gosh, his wolf form! I love it! Now I'm curious where all the wolfie CC came from though.

Most of it is pyxiidis wolf CC except the ears/tail... can't remember where I got those but I can look later.
    37oYgl3.png
    And I'm still not done... here's a few more sims I've made (some of which I've also posted on @kirivian's thread -- go check theirs out too!) Keep in mind some of these I actually don't have full names for yet :lol:

<3Uranus Umbriel <3
    wm06Ken.png

<3Aspen Birk <3
    zyaO0WY.png

<3 Taylor <3
    9seGmQW.png

I really love these too. I don't know why, but Taylor reminds me of "Link" form the "Legend of Zelda."
    yXW40Hz.png?1

<3Uranus Umbriel <3
    wm06Ken.png

<3Aspen Birk <3
    zyaO0WY.png

<3 Taylor <3
    9seGmQW.png

I really love these too. I don't know why, but Taylor reminds me of "Link" form the "Legend of Zelda."

Wow you're right!! Taylor looks a lot like Link. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png

<3Uranus Umbriel <3
    wm06Ken.png

<3Aspen Birk <3
    zyaO0WY.png

<3 Taylor <3
    9seGmQW.png

Wow you're right!! Taylor looks a lot like Link. :lol:

I think so. (Inside Joke to Squirrel) Link is Santa's little elf.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018
    @squirrelwithacup For anyone who loves to RP (role play), checkout Squirrelwithacup's RP thread. You will have tons of fun and enjoy all kinds of adventures there. Then, come here and share pics of your RP characters. Would love for you to share them here.
    Post edited by mamasquirrel on
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018
    @kirivian For those who love Vampires, checkout Kirivian's thread "Bare Your Fangs." Share your Vampire stories, sims, and game play. Even if you're not into Vampires, you still need to stop by and see the talented Kirivian's work of art. Kirivian does an amazing job at making sims. Then, come back here and share some of your Vampires and other sims as well. Share your Vampire homes on my build thread. Would love for you to share them on both threads.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Mamasquirrel's thought for today: There are so many talented people on the forums with such creative and expressive minds at work. I really like reading simlits, looking at sims, builds, and hearing the stories behind them all. All of these things are expressions of you and your uniqueness. Thank you for sharing some of that here on my threads. I look forward to seeing more. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @mamasquirrel would not-really-costumes-but-I'm-pretending-they're are also be posted on here for when I get to Gen 6?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel would not-really-costumes-but-I'm-pretending-they're are also be posted on here for when I get to Gen 6?

That would be great!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup I'm using @squirrelwithacup 's username but it says "no results" for Squirrel's EA ID not showing up in the gallery
    6adMCGP.gif
    @mamasquirrel @squirrelwithacup I'm using @squirrelwithacup 's username but it says "no results" for Squirrel's EA ID not showing up in the gallery

@MadameLee Did you check to include custom content? And is the gallery down or otherwise working?
    37oYgl3.png
    found the other "Little"
    6adMCGP.gif

Let me check here in a minute. That is the username, but let me see if there is a problem on our end.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @MadameLee I went and checked. It is working on our end. Go to EA ID and type in squirrelwithacup and also remember to check the CC button on the left side as well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top