Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @mamasquirrel I had already found the other "Little"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Okay, were you able to download the house I made for you?
    yXW40Hz.png?1

don't need it quite yet..
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited October 2018
    @mamasquirrel here's the other "Little" (named him Chuck Mason) as a kind of a joke. In the pawnshop

PceHeb0.png
    6adMCGP.gif

don't need it quite yet..

Okay. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel here's the other "Little" (named him Chuck Mason) as a kind of a joke. In the pawnshop

PceHeb0.png

Cool.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

PceHeb0.png

so apparently Bethany Ford (the pawnshop person) and "Mason" make good-looking kids.
    Il9nB6o.png
    PPkUsAl.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

PceHeb0.png

so apparently Bethany Ford (the pawnshop person) and "Mason" make good-looking kids.
    Il9nB6o.png
    PPkUsAl.png

I love the girl!!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

PceHeb0.png

Il9nB6o.png
    PPkUsAl.png

The kids are very nice looking. The young lady is very pretty.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @squirrelwithacup well the Manson-Ford family is up on the gallery if you want to place the girl in your game
    6adMCGP.gif
    @squirrelwithacup well the Manson-Ford family is up on the gallery if you want to place the girl in your game

I'll definitely consider it! :)
    37oYgl3.png
    edited October 2018
    Dropping in to post a little...

<3Onyx and Amelia <3
    PkX9eSa.png
    37oYgl3.png
    And I can't leave out...

<3Alexander Wesley <3
    LOllj6Y.png
    37oYgl3.png
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @squirrelwithacup Hello, Onyx, Amelia and Alexander - been missing you guys in my game, but seems like y'all are looking good and doing just fine. :)<3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    kirivian wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup Hello, Onyx, Amelia and Alexander - been missing you guys in my game, but seems like y'all are looking good and doing just fine. :)<3

@kirivian Yes, they're all doing fantastic :blush: Although I am curious, have you done anything with them in your game? Or are they just decorative? :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup Thanks for sharing the Wesley-Nightshade crew. These 3 are my favorites of your sims of the Nightshade family.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I want to thank everyone for posting on my thread today. I enjoy every post.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is Moki Takoda my new vamp.
    F7c25wh.png
    zhEuDOL.png
    LAMfazn.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    sims I created basked on fictional characters

nfkCJQ4.png
    es03t17.png
    kKtFLmB.png
    akxAdPn.png
    6adMCGP.gif

nfkCJQ4.png
    es03t17.png
    kKtFLmB.png
    akxAdPn.png

I'm going to guess Harry Potter is one of them. At least I think so. I have never watched it or read the books. Not sure about the others. Please share who they are.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018
    I have decided to create sims that are from my own family heritage. I wanted to honor and do a tribute to my family and ancestors. I will start posting soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018

nfkCJQ4.png
    es03t17.png
    kKtFLmB.png
    akxAdPn.png

I'm going to guess Harry Potter is one of them. At least I think so. I have never watched it or read the books. Not sure about the others. Please share who they are.

well first two is Harry and Ginny (Harry's love interest/wife) (Harry Potter is one in the glasses with dark hair)

the 2nd is Ginny's last eldest brother (out of 5-or is it 4-do reaping of one of the family members) and this same bro is Harry's first and best friend Ron Weasly and Ron's (love interest/wife) as well as Harry's other friend, Hermione Granger (also the know it all of the group).

the other two are based on a myth or a story which been passed downed for centuries from Ancient Greece

(blonde man in hearts undies=Cupid) and the woman is Psyche. (Cupid/Eros and Psyche-its basically the earliest sort of "La Belle and the Bete" aka Beauty and the Beast).

and the 2nd set the woman's name is Penelope and the man in the wave-like outfit is Odysseus, her husband both from the story called the Oddessy.

@mamasquirrel
    6adMCGP.gif

nfkCJQ4.png
    es03t17.png
    kKtFLmB.png
    akxAdPn.png

well first two is Harry and Ginny (Harry's love interest/wife) (Harry Potter is one in the glasses with dark hair)

the 2nd is Ginny's last eldest brother (out of 5-or is it 4-do reaping of one of the family members) and this same bro is Harry's first and best friend Ron Weasly and Ron's (love interest/wife) as well as Harry's other friend, Hermione Granger (also the know it all of the group).

the other two are based on a myth or a story which been passed downed for centuries from Ancient Greece

(blonde man in hearts undies=Cupid) and the woman is Psyche. (Cupid/Eros and Psyche-its basically the earliest sort of "La Belle and the Bete" aka Beauty and the Beast).

and the 2nd set the woman's name is Penelope and the man in the wave-like outfit is Odysseus, her husband both from the story called the Oddessy.

@mamasquirrel

@MadameLee that is really cool. Thanks for sharing them and who they are. They do have some resemblance for sure. Good job!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is the 1st of my heritage sims. This is Malik Dion and I'm honoring my African American heritage with him.
    BCt6APn.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018

nfkCJQ4.png
    es03t17.png
    kKtFLmB.png
    akxAdPn.png

@mamasquirrel

@MadameLee that is really cool. Thanks for sharing them and who they are. They do have some resemblance for sure. Good job!

just so you can tell whose is suppose to be a 100% member of the Weasly family it's the "flaming red hair" I went by Harry's look in the book as well (green eyes not Daniel Raddciffe's blue ones-supposedly he was allertic to the contacts but it was really the glasses).

and I decided to make Cupid a pale, blonde person because Pale meant "youth and radiance" and the hlonde hair was for "perfection"

and since there's never any description of what Psyche, Penelope, or Oddesyus looks like in their stories (I also made 2 versions of Hercules-one a Disney version w/ Megra sim and the other one loosely based on Hercules myth with Hebes
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top