Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    sims I created basked on fictional characters

nfkCJQ4.png
    es03t17.png
    kKtFLmB.png
    akxAdPn.png

I'm going to guess Harry Potter is one of them. At least I think so. I have never watched it or read the books. Not sure about the others. Please share who they are.

well first two is Harry and Ginny (Harry's love interest/wife) (Harry Potter is one in the glasses with dark hair)

the 2nd is Ginny's last eldest brother (out of 5-or is it 4-do reaping of one of the family members) and this same bro is Harry's first and best friend Ron Weasly and Ron's (love interest/wife) as well as Harry's other friend, Hermione Granger (also the know it all of the group).

the other two are based on a myth or a story which been passed downed for centuries from Ancient Greece

(blonde man in hearts undies=Cupid) and the woman is Psyche. (Cupid/Eros and Psyche-its basically the earliest sort of "La Belle and the Bete" aka Beauty and the Beast).

and the 2nd set the woman's name is Penelope and the man in the wave-like outfit is Odysseus, her husband both from the story called the Oddessy.

@mamasquirrel

@MadameLee that is really cool. Thanks for sharing them and who they are. They do have some resemblance for sure. Good job!

just so you can tell whose is suppose to be a 100% member of the Weasly family it's the "flaming red hair" I went by Harry's look in the book as well (green eyes not Daniel Raddciffe's blue ones-supposedly he was allertic to the contacts but it was really the glasses).

and I decided to make Cupid a pale, blonde person because Pale meant "youth and radiance" and the hlonde hair was for "perfection"

and since there's never any description of what Psyche, Penelope, or Oddesyus looks like in their stories (I also made 2 versions of Hercules-one a Disney version w/ Megra sim and the other one loosely based on Hercules myth with Andrea-need to check Matt's "Literary Romance" video/song) so I was free to make my own interpretation

I think you did a good job on them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is my 2nd heritage sim Pocahontas Matoaka. This is a tribute honoring my 12 great grandmother Pocahontas.
    gETdToA.png
    Jh5ebRM.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Here is my 2nd heritage sim Pocahontas Matoaka. This is a tribute honoring my 12 great grandmother Pocahontas.
    gETdToA.png
    Jh5ebRM.png

she looks lovely...
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    gETdToA.png
    Jh5ebRM.png

she looks lovely...

@MadameLee Thank you! I wish I could have known her.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is my 3rd tribute to my heritage. This is Vivien Celeste who is French.
    x5UtGVV.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    gETdToA.png
    Jh5ebRM.png

she looks lovely...

I'm in a bit of a bad mood at the moment..since I was upset with my parents about stuff-and I ranted to you in PM..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    this is the child of my two priestess sims (I have the idea of=child sim if it's a girl is in charge of Alice-related stuff (imagination), Teenagers if girls-Wendy-related stuff (Mothering), and only as a YA do they get to take on the main mantle of the grown-up roles. (Maybe /I should start by using the 14 year old ((ie Snow White)) party outfit on the teen?
    zWv20Em.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    this is the child of my two priestess sims (I have the idea of=child sim if it's a girl is in charge of Alice-related stuff (imagination), Teenagers if girls-Wendy-related stuff (Mothering), and only as a YA do they get to take on the main mantle of the grown-up roles. (Maybe /I should start by using the 14 year old ((ie Snow White)) party outfit on the teen?
    zWv20Em.png

@MadameLee Like I said in the other thread, I think she is adorable and the dress fits well with that theme. Thanks for sharing her.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    gETdToA.png
    Jh5ebRM.png

she looks lovely...

I'm in a bit of a bad mood at the moment..since I was upset with my parents about stuff-and I ranted to you in PM..

It's okay. You are more than welcome to PM me anytime. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    zWv20Em.png

Aww she is cute! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    zWv20Em.png

@MadameLee Like I said in the other thread, I think she is adorable and the dress fits well with that theme. Thanks for sharing her.

Each Disney heroine from a Disney movie (excluding Kida and Eliwony, and Lilo) have a "job" or "jobs" assigned to them based on their behaviours or storyline. I can't remember all of them- but Alice is imagination, Wendy's is mothering, Snow White's is magic&night and also shares winter duties with Elsa, Aurora (obvious) day and also of dreams, Ariel=goddess of the sea (well water)&artsm Belle-goddess of knowledge, Cinderella-Goddess of the Hearth (Home), Elsa&Anna together=goddess of family, Esmerlda= goddess of outcasts&heart break, Jasmine-goddess of exotic pets &thieves, Jane=goddess of Jungle, Merida=archery, Megra=goddess of broken hearts, Mulan-Goddess of fighting, Moana-travelling (new?) Pochantas=harvest, Rapunzel=goddess of healing, Tiana (Goddess of chefs/entrepreneurs).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    zWv20Em.png

Each Disney heroine from a Disney movie (excluding Kida and Eliwony, and Lilo) have a "job" or "jobs" assigned to them based on their behaviours or storyline. I can't remember all of them- but Alice is imagination, Wendy's is mothering, Snow White's is magic&night and also shares winter duties with Elsa, Aurora (obvious) day and also of dreams, Ariel=goddess of the sea (well water)&artsm Belle-goddess of knowledge, Cinderella-Goddess of the Hearth (Home), Elsa&Anna together=goddess of family, Esmerlda= goddess of outcasts&heart break, Jasmine-goddess of exotic pets &thieves, Jane=goddess of Jungle, Merida=archery, Megra=goddess of broken hearts, Mulan-Goddess of fighting, Moana-travelling (new?) Pochantas=harvest, Rapunzel=goddess of healing, Tiana (Goddess of chefs/entrepreneurs).

That's really cool. I think I read that somewhere or Squirrel did.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    zWv20Em.png

I explained it to Squirrelwhen she(?) was new in an PM.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    zWv20Em.png

I explained it to Squirrelwhen she(?) was new in an PM.

That must be where I saw it then.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Now, that I have caught up with everything for the moment. Going to post a vamp that I made for my friend Kirivian. I know that when they get done with him, he is going to look even more handsome.
    joMSnrx.png
    45HgqkX.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Hello, fellow simmers. Hope it's OK to share pics of characters from other games here, if not feel free to let me know. ~

My version of Connor and Sumo from Detroit: Become Human. Probably my favorite characters to make so far. :blush:

30vd35e.jpg
    2ns46mw.jpg
    15x921f.jpg
  • Options
    Hello, fellow simmers. Hope it's OK to share pics of characters from other games here, if not feel free to let me know. ~

My version of Connor and Sumo from Detroit: Become Human. Probably my favorite characters to make so far. :blush:

30vd35e.jpg
    2ns46mw.jpg
    15x921f.jpg

@Rebelution76 Welcome! Thanks for sharing and feel free to share your sims from any sims game. Tell us about them if you like too. I have several favorite sims.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Here's a new sim I made!

<3Marino Beach <3

nLJqHG0.png
    WmBE4Te.png

He's a surfer that lost his leg in a shark attack.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Here's a new sim I made!

<3Marino Beach <3

nLJqHG0.png
    WmBE4Te.png

He's a surfer that lost his leg in a shark attack.

@squirrelwithacup He is really cute! Bless his heart! Thanks for sharing him.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    TheOtherHannahTheOtherHannah Posts: 76 Member
    I have a sim I made named Joselyn!
    AKJa8Mw.png
    T22qlOk.png
    -H
  • Options
    AKJa8Mw.png
    T22qlOk.png

She's gorgeous!!!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    AKJa8Mw.png
    T22qlOk.png

@TheOtherHannah Welcome! Thanks for sharing your sim. Joselyn is very pretty. Great job! Please feel free to post more if you like.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is a new vamp I made. His name is Mitchelle Monroe. He is on the gallery.

jWbYJID.png
    eYO5U2z.png
    LJ5KQLr.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    this is *suppose* to be Mrs. Brackenreid-but I can't get her face right
    Es27b0T.png

son:
    John Brackenreid:
    lYd1W85.png
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    this is *suppose* to be Mrs. Brackenreid-but I can't get her face right
    Es27b0T.png

son:
    John Brackenreid:
    lYd1W85.png

They look good though. What about her face do you think you need help with? I think she's a nice looking sim and her son.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top