Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    well I mentioned Once Upon a Time (character from it appears in my new Swanson legacy so I might as well as share some of the Once Sims I created a long time ago)
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

and updated Rumple with the Vampire pack
    cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    Cursed in the Enchanted Forest
    OWwYOMM.png

I can see the resemblance, you did a good job! :smiley:

thank!! I just was watching a youtuber's video and I'm just laughing out loud about something

We can't help to Lol at some of the videos we watch too.

Well this guy (who actually his fictional family appears in Gen 7 of the Swansons)-actually I have sims version of this guy and also sim version of his family- his sister, his brother, his wife (of 4 years). and also a friend of theirs also a youtube does book vs movie comparison as well as reviews his favourite books, movies, or movies on the AFI Top 100 American Films, "Childhood PC" games, and TV. There are about over 22 characters so it's hard to keep track of them all. But with "Season 2" of the book vs. movie comparison review he started a "convoluted storyline" which is what one of his Personas in last night video was referencing.

That's cool!

Here's a plus! he's actually replied back to me about stuff on twitter. I'm a granddaughter of a minster but he's a SON of a minster (but my church and his former church are in a sense "sisters" They're both the United Something (mine's United Church of Canada and his was the United Methodist and I know for a fact the Methodist church was the foundation for the United Church of Canada) and the year before I went to Stratford,Ontario he and his family were in the same town for the same reason to see plays. My Mom asked me a question about the houses that Matt grew up in were they "owned" by the church and before I went on my trip I asked him on Twitter and he said "yes". Mom only asked that because the places she grew up were owned by the church. In a way he's a "Kindred Spirit" as Anne of Green Gables would say. We both like history, fairytales, and in some ways Sci-fic shows (just because of Matt I might if I ever have time watch all 3 Back to the Future movies)... and I do enjoy John Green's books which I got introduced to because of Matt. I really need to find "Fault in Our Stars" so I can finish it.

I'm going to post the Sims version of Matt&co

might have to re-make the Guions

That's awesome! Yes, you need to finish "Fault In Our Stars." Good movie and book. We also like Divergent series too. I don't know if you have ever seen that movie or read the books yet.

Seen the first two movies and read the first two books of Divergent. Actually once I had dream about either Triss from Divergent or Katniss from the Hunger Games.. but I think it's the former and it had to do with my now non-existential elementary school.

Books I read because of Matt
    John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Holes (Author of Wayside School Series)
    A Boy in the Girl's Bathroom (which just makes me think of the TV show Arthur)
    Five People You Meet in Heaven
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

That's a nice list. Kinda bias to Tris. Since Squirrel and I are related to her. Well, the actress that plays Tris.

Divergent, The Hunger Games and The Fault in Our Stars are all great... but my favorite is always going to be THG. Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire! <3

I like all of them too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited October 2018
    well I mentioned Once Upon a Time (character from it appears in my new Swanson legacy so I might as well as share some of the Once Sims I created a long time ago)
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

thank!! I just was watching a youtuber's video and I'm just laughing out loud about something

Well this guy (who actually his fictional family appears in Gen 7 of the Swansons)-actually I have sims version of this guy and also sim version of his family- his sister, his brother, his wife (of 4 years). and also a friend of theirs also a youtube does book vs movie comparison as well as reviews his favourite books, movies, or movies on the AFI Top 100 American Films, "Childhood PC" games, and TV. There are about over 22 characters so it's hard to keep track of them all. But with "Season 2" of the book vs. movie comparison review he started a "convoluted storyline" which is what one of his Personas in last night video was referencing.

That's cool!

Here's a plus! he's actually replied back to me about stuff on twitter. I'm a granddaughter of a minster but he's a SON of a minster (but my church and his former church are in a sense "sisters" They're both the United Something (mine's United Church of Canada and his was the United Methodist and I know for a fact the Methodist church was the foundation for the United Church of Canada) and the year before I went to Stratford,Ontario he and his family were in the same town for the same reason to see plays. My Mom asked me a question about the houses that Matt grew up in were they "owned" by the church and before I went on my trip I asked him on Twitter and he said "yes". Mom only asked that because the places she grew up were owned by the church. In a way he's a "Kindred Spirit" as Anne of Green Gables would say. We both like history, fairytales, and in some ways Sci-fic shows (just because of Matt I might if I ever have time watch all 3 Back to the Future movies)... and I do enjoy John Green's books which I got introduced to because of Matt. I really need to find "Fault in Our Stars" so I can finish it.

That's awesome! Yes, you need to finish "Fault In Our Stars." Good movie and book. We also like Divergent series too. I don't know if you have ever seen that movie or read the books yet.

Seen the first two movies and read the first two books of Divergent. Actually once I had dream about either Triss from Divergent or Katniss from the Hunger Games.. but I think it's the former and it had to do with my now non-existential elementary school.

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

That's a nice list. Kinda bias to Tris. Since Squirrel and I are related to her. Well, the actress that plays Tris.

just noticed on the actor's IMBD that she played Hazel in Fault In Our Stars.

Yes she did. The weird thing is the guy that plays her love interest in TFIOS plays her brother in Divergent :grimace:

I hear that the same actor Ansel Elgort makes a cameo appearance in the "Paper Towns" movie (interesting enough Bowling Green, Ohio which is where most of Matt's family live, is a sort of Paper Towns itself)

There apparently are two forms of Paper Towns the first one is the copyright one where a mapmaker creates a fictional town just so if it gets copied by someone else they can claim copyright (aka prove its theirs). Well the other Paper Town is when a town where people get married, go to work, and have children, who then grew up and do excatly the same thing and grandchldren, etc-all in the same town. When Matt was doing his vlogging anniversary video back in May-I asked on Twitter "Does that mean Bowling Green, Ohio is a Paper Town?"

@squirrelwithacup you should read the Selection series..its quite interesting
    6adMCGP.gif
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

Yes she did. The weird thing is the guy that plays her love interest in TFIOS plays her brother in Divergent :grimace:

I hear that the same actor Ansel Elgort makes a cameo appearance in the "Paper Towns" movie (interesting enough Bowling Green, Ohio which is where most of Matt's family live, is a sort of Paper Towns itself)

There apparently are two forms of Paper Towns the first one is the copyright one where a mapmaker creates a fictional town just so if it gets copied by someone else they can claim copyright (aka prove its theirs). Well the other Paper Town is when a town where people get married, go to work, and have children, who then grew up and do excatly the same thing and grandchldren, etc-all in the same town. When Matt was doing his vlogging anniversary video back in May-I asked on Twitter "Does that mean Bowling Green, Ohio is a Paper Town?"

I have never seen that movie. Sounds interesting.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

with the exception of "Fault In our Stars" and Green's new Book Turtles All The Way Down (which Mom got for me from one of the school libraries) Greene's other novels all have the idea that we basically "Wear masks with different people" (For instance at home w/ the parents I have a childish mask on-but when I'm with church people OR at New Leaf-I have a mature(?) mask on) or how we deal differently with our labyrinth of life From the novel Paper Towns I learned about a poet I never heard of before. Walt Whitman"Leaves of Grass"
    6adMCGP.gif
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

with the exception of "Fault In our Stars" and Green's new Book Turtles All The Way Down (which Mom got for me from one of the school libraries) Greene's other novels all have the idea that we basically "Wear masks with different people" (For instance at home w/ the parents I have a childish mask on-but when I'm with church people OR at New Leaf-I have a mature(?) mask on) or how we deal differently with our labyrinth of life From the novel Paper Towns I learned about a poet I never heard of before. Walt Whitman"Leaves of Grass"

I have heard of him, just don't know that much about him.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Hi all! Finally got some free time to prepare and upload some sims for @mamasquirrel 's new thread! Since you convinced me to coax Jun out of his shell, I thought I would share him and his family with you here. :) Hope you like them. Also I am preparing some screenshots of one of my workhorse houses for your other thread - so if I get my slow buns moving I should be posting that soon too.
    Jun McGuire by Me
    y4JynQ1.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Jun
    robwBlc.jpg
    Ua0b1oJ.jpg
    WGKBCwv.jpg
    Jun's Husband Sean McGuire by Me
    6wLg6g8.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Sean
    OZf6VAO.jpg
    DBxxa5l.jpg
    HmAuVJj.jpg
    vhm3gLs.jpg
    So Jun has the Dog Lover trait so naturally they have a dog - so this is:
    Scoot McGuire by Me
    fj6dvK8.jpg
    A Couple of Shots of Scoot with Jun
    uAKqUK3.jpg
    MW1BRjY.jpg
    And Finally I thought It'd be Okay to Share Some Couples Shots of Sean and Jun
    Sean x Jun
    QAXv5Di.jpg
    A Few More Romantical Shots of Sean and Jun
    APJLII3.jpg
    W4Ewvfa.jpg
    WXUCeSA.jpg
    l2mIsLa.jpg
    wkWkkN8.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    kirivian wrote: »
    Hi all! Finally got some free time to prepare and upload some sims for @mamasquirrel 's new thread! Since you convinced me to coax Jun out of his shell, I thought I would share him and his family with you here. :) Hope you like them. Also I am preparing some screenshots of one of my workhorse houses for your other thread - so if I get my slow buns moving I should be posting that soon too.
    Jun McGuire by Me
    y4JynQ1.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Jun
    robwBlc.jpg
    Ua0b1oJ.jpg
    WGKBCwv.jpg
    6wLg6g8.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Sean
    OZf6VAO.jpg
    DBxxa5l.jpg
    HmAuVJj.jpg
    vhm3gLs.jpg
    Scoot McGuire by Me
    fj6dvK8.jpg
    uAKqUK3.jpg
    MW1BRjY.jpg
    Sean x Jun
    QAXv5Di.jpg
    APJLII3.jpg
    W4Ewvfa.jpg
    WXUCeSA.jpg
    l2mIsLa.jpg
    wkWkkN8.jpg

@kirivian Thank you for sharing those. I'm love your sims. You do such a great job on them. You're so talented! Jun is just a beautiful man.... ;) His husband is a looker too, but Jun is FINE........ <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Jun McGuire by Me
    y4JynQ1.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Jun
    robwBlc.jpg
    Ua0b1oJ.jpg
    WGKBCwv.jpg
    6wLg6g8.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Sean
    OZf6VAO.jpg
    DBxxa5l.jpg
    HmAuVJj.jpg
    vhm3gLs.jpg
    Scoot McGuire by Me
    fj6dvK8.jpg
    uAKqUK3.jpg
    MW1BRjY.jpg
    Sean x Jun
    QAXv5Di.jpg
    APJLII3.jpg
    W4Ewvfa.jpg
    WXUCeSA.jpg
    l2mIsLa.jpg
    wkWkkN8.jpg

@kirivian OH. MY. GOSH. JUN :love::love::love: Wrap him up and send him to me for Christmas :wink:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    @mamasquirrel Thanks for hosting them! :smiley: I only ever get to share my vampires (and, you know...Avery's conquests :# ) over in gamepack land so it's nice to be able to share some of my non-supernaturals off too. Gonna go work on my house for a bit, then probably get some sleep. I was up and down all day with little projects, you know? but I have a special project I am working on now too. ;) Thanks again for your advice and for inspiring me - been a little out of it for the last week or two, but thanks to all y'all I'm feeling a lot better. <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    Jun McGuire by Me
    y4JynQ1.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Jun
    robwBlc.jpg
    Ua0b1oJ.jpg
    WGKBCwv.jpg
    6wLg6g8.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Sean
    OZf6VAO.jpg
    DBxxa5l.jpg
    HmAuVJj.jpg
    vhm3gLs.jpg
    Scoot McGuire by Me
    fj6dvK8.jpg
    uAKqUK3.jpg
    MW1BRjY.jpg
    Sean x Jun
    QAXv5Di.jpg
    APJLII3.jpg
    W4Ewvfa.jpg
    WXUCeSA.jpg
    l2mIsLa.jpg
    wkWkkN8.jpg

@kirivian OH. MY. GOSH. JUN :love::love::love: Wrap him up and send him to me for Christmas :wink:

:D Wait, I thought you wanted GOT7 for Christmas. I have to admit.....Jun would be a nice gift too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Jun McGuire by Me
    y4JynQ1.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Jun
    robwBlc.jpg
    Ua0b1oJ.jpg
    WGKBCwv.jpg
    6wLg6g8.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Sean
    OZf6VAO.jpg
    DBxxa5l.jpg
    HmAuVJj.jpg
    vhm3gLs.jpg
    Scoot McGuire by Me
    fj6dvK8.jpg
    uAKqUK3.jpg
    MW1BRjY.jpg
    Sean x Jun
    QAXv5Di.jpg
    APJLII3.jpg
    W4Ewvfa.jpg
    WXUCeSA.jpg
    l2mIsLa.jpg
    wkWkkN8.jpg

:D Wait, I thought you wanted GOT7 for Christmas. I have to admit.....Jun would be a nice gift too.

I still want them too... Jun can be my bonus gift and then I GOT8. ;)
    37oYgl3.png
    @mamasquirrel Thanks for hosting them! :smiley: I only ever get to share my vampires (and, you know...Avery's conquests :# ) over in gamepack land so it's nice to be able to share some of my non-supernaturals off too. Gonna go work on my house for a bit, then probably get some sleep. I was up and down all day with little projects, you know? but I have a special project I am working on now too. ;) Thanks again for your advice and for inspiring me - been a little out of it for the last week or two, but thanks to all y'all I'm feeling a lot better. <3

I'm glad that you are feeling much better. I wanted to make threads where people could come and share all of their creative sides. Also, a place where you feel inspired, welcomed, and a place to relax. Hope you get some good rest. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @squirrelwithacup I'd have to steal him from Sean and you know Scoot can be quite the watchdog (not even a little bit). I am a bit overwhelmed with some projects right now, so I probably won't be working on CC lists or uploading Sims without them, but maybe when I get some time, I'll see what I can do about sharing some of my other sims (nobody really downloads my guys in general so except for the rare request - like @NyteRose inquiring about Avery) I don't usually share them 'cause it's a PIA to prepare the CC lists and stuff. Anyhow, I am glad you like Jun. He is a favorite of mine as well. Thanks for the feedback. :smiley:
    Jun McGuire by Me
    y4JynQ1.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Jun
    robwBlc.jpg
    Ua0b1oJ.jpg
    WGKBCwv.jpg
    6wLg6g8.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Sean
    OZf6VAO.jpg
    DBxxa5l.jpg
    HmAuVJj.jpg
    vhm3gLs.jpg
    Scoot McGuire by Me
    fj6dvK8.jpg
    uAKqUK3.jpg
    MW1BRjY.jpg
    Sean x Jun
    QAXv5Di.jpg
    APJLII3.jpg
    W4Ewvfa.jpg
    WXUCeSA.jpg
    l2mIsLa.jpg
    wkWkkN8.jpg

Well, the young man at the you know what that said hello, he could be #9. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @squirrelwithacup I'd have to steal him from Sean and you know Scoot can be quite the watchdog (not even a little bit). I am a bit overwhelmed with some projects right now, so I probably won't be working on CC lists or uploading Sims without them, but maybe when I get some time, I'll see what I can do about sharing some of my other sims (nobody really downloads my guys in general so except for the rare request - like @NyteRose inquiring about Avery) I don't usually share them 'cause it's a PIA to prepare the CC lists and stuff. Anyhow, I am glad you like Jun. He is a favorite of mine as well. Thanks for the feedback. :smiley:

You're welcome @kirivian! Jun is super cute... maybe if we teamed up we could steal him from Sean? :joy:

I'd download more of your sims if I used alpha CC. It just takes away all the charm and hard work if I use them without it, you know?
    37oYgl3.png
    Jun McGuire by Me
    y4JynQ1.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Jun
    robwBlc.jpg
    Ua0b1oJ.jpg
    WGKBCwv.jpg
    6wLg6g8.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Sean
    OZf6VAO.jpg
    DBxxa5l.jpg
    HmAuVJj.jpg
    vhm3gLs.jpg
    Scoot McGuire by Me
    fj6dvK8.jpg
    uAKqUK3.jpg
    MW1BRjY.jpg
    Sean x Jun
    QAXv5Di.jpg
    APJLII3.jpg
    W4Ewvfa.jpg
    WXUCeSA.jpg
    l2mIsLa.jpg
    wkWkkN8.jpg

Nope nope nope :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Jun McGuire by Me
    y4JynQ1.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Jun
    robwBlc.jpg
    Ua0b1oJ.jpg
    WGKBCwv.jpg
    6wLg6g8.jpg
    A Few Solo Shots of Sean
    OZf6VAO.jpg
    DBxxa5l.jpg
    HmAuVJj.jpg
    vhm3gLs.jpg
    Scoot McGuire by Me
    fj6dvK8.jpg
    uAKqUK3.jpg
    MW1BRjY.jpg
    Sean x Jun
    QAXv5Di.jpg
    APJLII3.jpg
    W4Ewvfa.jpg
    WXUCeSA.jpg
    l2mIsLa.jpg
    wkWkkN8.jpg

Nope nope nope :joy:

Why not? They had a nice voice at least right? :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @squirrelwithacup @mamasquirrel I forgot two novels I read because of Matt-one of those novels I wouldn't name but here's two clues: tapes of a dead teen, and it's' a Netflix series that had parents up in arms.

the other novel was The Neverending Story

I watched both it/(Neverending Story) Holes, and ironically Shawshank Redemption (note: the Shawshank prison was filmed at a prison not too far from Matt's 5th parents' house) just because of Matt. I learned words like "Composition" and "indirect storytelling"
    6adMCGP.gif
    @squirrelwithacup @mamasquirrel I forgot two novels I read because of Matt-one of those novels I wouldn't name but here's two clues: tapes of a dead teen, and it's' a Netflix series that had parents up in arms.

I watched both it/(Neverending Story) Holes, and ironically Shawshank Redemption (note: the Shawshank prison was filmed at a prison not too far from Matt's 5th parents' house) just because of Matt. I learned words like "Composition" and "indirect storytelling"

That is good things about story telling that we all need to learn. We really need to watch more on Netflix too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

That is good things about story telling that we all need to learn. We really need to watch more on Netflix too.

what is a good thing about storytelling?
    6adMCGP.gif

Composition and indirect storytelling.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018

and ironically before I read that video that he mentioned about indirect storytelling-I happened to be doing indirect storytelling w/o knowing it since I will have newspaper articles, facebook statuses, text messaging and in Gen 5 2 letters. Not to mention journal format probably counts as indirect storyelling. I also learn the term "exposition" which is probably another good thing to know. (actually I'm going be using the term in a Gen 7 chapter)

(oh and when I went to China last fall-i watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings movie-and I got a running gag in Matt's review)
    6adMCGP.gif

and ironically before I read that video that he mentioned about indirect storytelling-I happened to be doing indirect storytelling w/o knowing it since I will have newspaper articles, facebook statuses, text messaging and in Gen 5 2 letters. Not to mention journal format probably counts as indirect storyelling. I also learn the term "exposition" which is probably another good thing to know. (actually I'm going be using the term in a Gen 7 chapter)

(oh and when I went to China last fall-i watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings movie-and I got a running gag in Matt's review)

Cool!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018
    Since the other thread got closed I'm going to repost my favorite pink-haired alien boy...

<3Orion Star<3

CAS Shots :)
    uDcSwMU.png
    uWpobnW.png
    OicwisY.png

In-Game Shots <3
    SAXMeod.png
    UCgtVDV.png
    FvJIBxd.png
    INIhrBz.png

Bonus Comedy Shots :pi couldn't resist adding these, they always make me laugh
    i9WmaFf.png
    u3Kn9ea.png
    RzulIB7.png
    ladOJ2i.png
    37oYgl3.png
    edited October 2018
    And I also want to post my cute werewolf boy...

<3 Wolfe Fang <3creative name I know

T56M0PR.png
    tCQBx7K.png
    YuAPksG.png

And his "wolf" form:

FyZRz6s.png
    XoFNi9s.png

@TheAemaSimming thought you might like to see this one ;)
    37oYgl3.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top